Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,830 members, 7,933,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:40 PM

Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) (51408 Views)

FRSC Official Joins Passenger In Praise & Worship After Taking Money From Driver / Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) / Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by victorazy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
SweetDipBenny:
This guy is dumb
D will catch him

I swear them dey follow the guy from village, because even the dumbest human on earth would know that his identity is open like Bible.
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by stamapro(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
The guy nose why him do this stupidest thing so? The guy na Dundee from wetin him do so
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by promzy555(m): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
I don't believe did ur story at all. Do try to spoil his name because u had issue with him. Because it will be to hot for u.

If d bolt guy actually did, omo u F big time. How much is $500. Na wah

3 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nobody NOSE who he is
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Yungmil: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
FullBlastLight:

Are u doubting he did it?

Perhaps d lady is raising a false alarm, u think?

Well, in d modern day Nig, jst anytin is possible!

Although d British Law, wich we share wit them says:

An accused is innocent until he's proven guilty in a competent Law Court!

Until d matter is eventually verified, I'd like 2 stay by d French Law, wich says:

An accused is guilty until he proves himself innocent in d Law Court!
Why not go by the British law since u know anything is possible in Nigeria. Have u ever been set up B4?
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by ikebrown: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
This can't be true because I know him very well
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
There are two sides to a story.
I don't believe anything...this could be an image tarnishing agenda.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Righttalk: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
This is a lie. Stop using social media to blackmail the guy. If you have misunderstanding with him at course of the ride, is a different thing. He can't carry you online & rob you at same time
after dropping you at your destination. Learn how to respect people.

4 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Righttalk: 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
This story is a lie. Complete lie. He can't carry you online & rob you after dropping you at your destination. Stop using internet to blackmail the guy. If you have misunderstanding with him, is different thing entirely. Don't bring problem to yourself because of lack of respect

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by densiks: 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
I sincerely do not believe this report.

There's more to this episode than what is being presented to the public.

How did you beg him and you couldn't report to the nearest police station,or take it up with bolt.

What is the meaning of his whatsapp number?

This story doesn't add up, the place described in the report is usually a very busy area with many vehicles traversing at any given time,how did he push you out and close his door,zoomed off without any one noticing to have intercepted,blocked or given him a chase in a wuse zone 3 that is always witnessing high traffic of vehicles?

This story can't be true as presented.

4 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Galaxydon1(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
How did he throw you out and drove out immediately, it's not possible. Maybe you had a misunderstanding with him and you decided to blackmail him..

4 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Insectkiller: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Something is not clear in dis story..

I smell blackmail due to rancour between d bolt driver and his rider...

But, if truly dis story is actually a make-up..I will say she went too far..

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by AkpAkp1: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Emmy000seun:
Report the trip to bolt if you still have access to your phone..and if not log in with another phone...he will be blocked..but the thing is he might not be the original owner of the account..do you check his pix to the one on his bolt profileI hate this kind of story..aswear..join bolt driver platform on Facebook (Abuja precisely and lagos own too) and upload his details on their.,. something will be done .am also a bolt driver before but I have never engage in this kind of stuff..it's so terrible..I pray he get caught in a criminal style..
I'm not sure you are one!!!
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Brightoalo: 11:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
LIVE08:

Everyday and criminal case..... But this story no clear atall

@nlfpmod Are you one of the new mod we have on Nairaland?
which part of the story is not clear ?

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by TruthinAction: 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
sureboykris:
Wow. Hope the animal is caught soon..

But wait ooo.. How is it you came down without your stuff? Not so easy for a driver to push an adult out. Something fishy is smelling

Just my thought. Unless the luggage was in the booth or back seat. But money is not too big to be in his pocket. Something is really not adding up in the story.

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by PAQ(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na dat nose he use to sniff out the hard & soft currency.
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Usefu(m): 11:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
I pray it's not a fake account because sapa the make most bolt guys sell their bolt account for street...
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Kaykay999(m): 1:28am On Jul 21, 2022
$500
$10,000 Nah Big Lie !!! But anyway u fit blame criminal anything.
But we still need to hear from the guy if caught

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by harmony75: 2:03am On Jul 21, 2022
He's part of all those bandits terrorizing Abuja be cannot escape since his details are out.
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:35am On Jul 21, 2022
Calibrator:
He knows he will be tracked down with all his relevant details readily available, yet, he proceeded with the crime.
I don't even want to start imagining the kind of financial distress that will push a man into such situation.
He will be caught that is for sure.

The world has millions of financially distressed people who don’t commit crimes and cause the financial distress of others. His evil nature is what pushed him.
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:40am On Jul 21, 2022
If Bolt cannot do anything about this, they should be sued.
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Subonbon(m): 5:24am On Jul 21, 2022
See osagie nose gan......
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by PlaysNigeria: 5:42am On Jul 21, 2022
Just tell us why you want to tarnish this guy's image already. What was his offense, did he say something during the ride?
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by wandium: 6:24am On Jul 21, 2022
sureboykris:
Wow. Hope the animal is caught soon..

But wait ooo.. How is it you came down without your stuff? Not so easy for a driver to push an adult out. Something fishy is smelling

I can bet she forgot her stuffs and does not want to take responsibility for her carelessness.
How possible is it for a driver to push you down while on the wheel in wuse zone 3 for that matter?
There is really more to the story.
For those that are not aware, wuse zone 3 especially the NYSC road is not where you can even do 60km/h during the day

2 Likes

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by naija4life247: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2022
Edo no be Lagos. Now they have turned to robbers in Abuja. If we see you in Lagos, we will slowly peel your skin.

1 Like

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 21, 2022
This one na mumu thief, keep spreading his face everywhere, and report to police, he will be arrested easily. I will share it, nairalanders let's all share.
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by Emmy000seun(m): 7:17am On Jul 21, 2022
Anything you say it's your opinion man...am just trying to profer solution to the person in need of it..and if you think it's a bad idea then best of luck to you.. maybe you are birds of the same feather who knows cool shocked tongue.bcuz you sound as if it's a normal thing..
AkpAkp1:
I'm not sure you are one!!!
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by sukkot: 7:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Crenzywilliams:

Please wait, what's the evidence you are talking about, I personally don't believe this crap, he pushed her out of the car and robbed her? How did he know she had that in her possession? Was she displaying $500 inside the car?
You must be simp to believe this crazy story.
actually i believe the story. here is my theory. the girl is not street smart. she is dumb and was arranging things in the car in front of osagie. osagie come see the dollars him eye come stand. so i personally think osagie has been trying to quit this business and japa but he is like 200k short on his ticket money. and so this is an opportunity to complete his ticket money and japa and so he is not worried about being tracked cuz he is never coming back to the job. and so our mumu sister when she alighted the car she first alighted hoping to then turn around and pick her stuff from the seat. meanwhile osagie saw his chance to strike, as she alight he knows the next move will be to turn around and pick her stuff so before she turns around he pushes her away and zooms off. CASE CLOSED

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 7:40am On Jul 21, 2022
Yungmil:
Why not go by the British law since u know anything is possible in Nigeria. Have u ever been set up B4?

And u beliv a random driver unknown anywhere 2 d passenger cld be set up?

To what end wil one wanna set an unknown person up, kwa?
Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by sukkot: 7:42am On Jul 21, 2022
LordReed:
This is one reason why I don't ride in front. Easier to spot any tricky business from the back.
LordREED it is impossible to ride in front on an okada

Re: Bolt Driver Robs Passenger In Abuja (Photos) by sukkot: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2022
Ishilove:
This story is not complete.

I'll comment when it is complete

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Vs Abuja Airport: Which Is The Best Nigerian Airport? (pics, Video) / Passengers Sitting On Top Of A Moving Train (photos) / Anambra Police Forces Transporters To Obey Covid-19 Safety Directives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.