Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,922 members, 7,890,046 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

We Sold African As Slaves To Whitemen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Sold African As Slaves To Whitemen (788 Views)

Slaves To The Smelly Hole Have Messed This World Up! (see Why) / When European Women Were Slaves To The Muslim Sultans In Turkey / Why Are Ghanaians Slaves To The White Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Sold African As Slaves To Whitemen by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:21am On Jul 21, 2022
I think the biggest lie in histroy is that whitemen came to Africa and took africans as slaves.. just like that

Let me blow your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyPWjjWs7-w
Africans were living in tribes and if a tribe conquers another tribe, they take their people as slaves.
This slaves were then sold to Arab Turks
Slave business was very very lucrative.
But only arabs and Portuguese were really involved.
Mama Tinubu is a Nigerian woman who had the highest number of slaves and made a fortune from slave trade.
Re: We Sold African As Slaves To Whitemen by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:21am On Jul 21, 2022
When the Americans were looking for work force, They got info that Africa was booming in the slave trade and they decided to come and do business.
They came and meet with Kings to make a deal from all the slaves that are available for sale.
Usually this occured in the igboland
As the whites kept coming for more slaves.
The Kings became greedy and started kidnapping tgeir own people and selling them to whiteman
Re: We Sold African As Slaves To Whitemen by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:21am On Jul 21, 2022
these Black americans think it was americans that came and captured the slaves by themselves. Lmao
When a whiteman back then will quickly die from malaria after spending 3 days in Africa
Re: We Sold African As Slaves To Whitemen by kunlesehan(m): 12:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Interesting

Source pls so it can make FP
Re: We Sold African As Slaves To Whitemen by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:34am On Jul 21, 2022
kunlesehan:
Interesting

Source pls so it can make FP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyPWjjWs7-w
Re: We Sold African As Slaves To Whitemen by Amos1423(m): 1:34am On Jul 21, 2022
Nigerians are the most demeaning individual to walk on planet earth... Just thought I should tell you all that
Re: We Sold African As Slaves To Whitemen by JackDaAlienz(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Amos1423:
Nigerians are the most demeaning individual to walk on planet earth... Just thought I should tell you all that
why say that??
Re: We Sold African As Slaves To Whitemen by Chiraq77(m): 9:52am On Jul 21, 2022
When I said black Americans don't like Africans y'all thought I was playing
Re: We Sold African As Slaves To Whitemen by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2022
Chiraq77:
When I said black Americans don't like Africans y'all thought I was playing
it all make sense now..
They still feel the betrayal of their ancestors being sold by their own brothers.

1 Like

Re: We Sold African As Slaves To Whitemen by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mynd44
Seun

Please push this to frontpage

(1) (Reply)

Is Africa Not A Weak Race? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Owerri And Mbaise Girls / Why Nigeria Men Dont Bring Their Wife's Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.