Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Never Dated A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Dated A Girl (2553 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Dated A Girl by okey777(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2011
please i need help,i never dated a girl in my life because am shy and afraid of hearing NO pls somebody help.
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2011
How old are you?
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by claremont(m): 9:12am On Jul 30, 2011
Completely useless thread with no relevant information whatsoever, sheee-it!!!
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 30, 2011
^^^Seconded! Shittttzzz! angry
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by Goldieluks: 10:23am On Jul 30, 2011
@OP,
Why are you shy? don't you know that rejection makes you stronger?
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by slex(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2011
@poster you can never hear 'yes' all thru your life. being rejected is not a big deal anymore

by the way how old are you?
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by powertool: 10:42am On Jul 30, 2011
;d ;d
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by Mynd44: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2011
You need to take risks else you will have to become a monk.
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by JackPotts: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2011
please i need help,i never dated a girl in my life because am shy and afraid of hearing NO pls somebody help.

Just be yourself dude, women can spot fakers a mile away and they appreciate men who aren't afraid to be themselves and who are confident and comfortable in their own skin. If you like a girl, just talk to her and make her laugh (women love that). Women are just people like us men, nothing to be afraid of. They have the same feelings and insecurities that we do. And if a woman turns you down if you try to get intimate with her, so what? It's not the end of the world, there are plenty more fish in the sea. I am 63 years old, and I still get turned down every once in a while. But do you think that stops me from pursuing (and getting) other women? HELL NO! So get out there and have some fun, nothing ventured, nothing gained.
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by Andrew3(m): 4:30pm On Jul 30, 2011
Mynd_44:

You need to take risks else you will have to  become a monk
lmaoooooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by amblors(m): 4:41pm On Jul 30, 2011
okey777:

please i need help,i never dated a girl[b] in my life[/b] because am shy and afraid of hearing NO pls somebody help.

your life over yet?
if you're under 20, face your books,
if you're much much older, then we have a problem.
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by newguy1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2011
start 2 dey practice abi u what mak dem help u follow ur future wife talk 4 u
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by coded777: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2011
okey777:

since when did it become a rule that u must date a girl., na wa.
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by ARareGem(f): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2011
Jack-Potts:

Just be yourself dude, women can spot fakers a mile away and they appreciate men who aren't afraid to be themselves and who are confident and comfortable in their own skin. If you like a girl, just talk to her and make her laugh (women love that). Women are just people like us men, nothing to be afraid of. They have the same feelings and insecurities that we do. And if a woman turns you down if you try to get intimate with her, so what? It's not the end of the world, there are plenty more fish in the sea. I am 63 years old, and I still get turned down every once in a while. But do you think that stops me from pursuing (and getting) other women? HELL NO! So get out there and have some fun, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

lwkmd!
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by Brite02(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30, 2011
If you of age, there is nothing to be shy about undecided
U make matters worse if u dont give a try. .
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by swaggerboi2011: 6:47pm On Jul 30, 2011
very funny, how old are you? i guess you are 16 pr 17
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by tpia5: 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2011
go to dating section and post a nice photo even if its not you in it.
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by Mynd44: 3:03am On Jul 31, 2011
^^^
He should start YAHOO YAHOO or YAHOO PLUS. I am sure chicks will start pursuring him all over town
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 31, 2011
OP 190 just dumped you? Sorry bro have you tried Mr. Cork or MOBO444
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by ekel101: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2011
I hate nairalander, this guy needs help and not insult, if you guys dont have anything good to say, keep shut, its not a must u post on any thread.

@ poster

1. First of all u have to make up ur mind, that there are two things to life either positive or negative. Its either she says yes or no

2. If u must approach a lady make her ur friend first

3. Learn tips from your friends

4. Hang out with female friends to understand how they feel and how they think

The list goes on , but i think u have to believe in your self
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 01, 2011
@ OP,

Do you have a penis? Or at least any dangling protrusion around your groin area? This information would help peeps find a solution for your predicament.
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by Mynd44: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2011
@EKEL101, go skydive without a parachute
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by oluclem(m): 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2011
Jack-Potts:

. . . I am 63 years old, and I still get turned down every once in a while. . .

Grand Pa, when are you going to leave all this small chick for your baby?
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by jnrprof(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2011
@Poster, no need feeling too bad with yourself. just take life easy. I'll say we're kinda similar. I'm 25 and i've never been in a relationship before (though i'm working on that now). Never ventured into one because i felt i wasn't ready to handle it. relationships require maturity (mentally, emotionally, psychologically, spiritually and off course, financially!). many pple don't allow themselves mature b4 jumping in and out of relationships.

Check yourself and see if you are really ready to handle a relationship, or u just want to enter one because you are tired of pple calling you names (i've been there several times). when u r truly ready, your mind and body will tell u. The most important thing is to make the gal your friend first, then you'll know if you're compatible or not. The rest will flow quite easily
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by joaoche(f): 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2011
What of a guy? undecided
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 09, 2011
ARareGem:

lwkmd!

grin

@ topic: so. . .have you tasted the rainbow? i aint talkin skittles my friend.  cheesy cheesy
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by God2man(m): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2011
It is not a must. Face your books. It is better. If you are of age,then pray to God for his will concerning your life. For the fact that,everybody is doing it,it does not make it right. Be different. It is difficult to sing solo. It is hard to stand alone. God bless you. God2man.
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 09, 2011
Just give your life to the Lord son. . . dating is not meant for everyone.
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by mashnino(m): 9:50am On Oct 09, 2011
rokiatu:

Just give your life to the Lord son. . . dating is not meant for everyone.

did you just brk up wit ur guy, cos i dnt undastnd why u said this
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by born2boink(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2011
@POSTER, have you ever bleeped a pussy, ?if no.

Start attending brothels and see how women and pussy are cheap and from their you will build confidence that most women are naughty but pocket count and restore most confidence
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 09, 2011
mashnino:

did you just brk up wit your guy, cos i dnt undastnd why u said this
LOL

Dating is not meant for everyone like I said. tongue tongue
Re: I Never Dated A Girl by mashnino(m): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2011
rokiatu:

LOL

Dating is not meant for everyone like I said. tongue tongue

ehn i know but it was absurd knowin dat u tellin sum1 to move closer to GOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies! What Will You Do If You Caught Your Guy Cheating ? / Where Did U Meet Ur Bf/gf / Feminism. Ay Or nay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.