Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Odunnu Lets Talk - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Odunnu Lets Talk (522 Views)

Federal Poly Ilaro Aspirant Lets Talk / What It Takes To Be Good In Maths. Lets Talk. / Lets Talk About Ijmb (Interim Joint Matriculation Board) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Odunnu Lets Talk by cruch20: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2011
odunnu y do u like blockin my post.{henrycruch,cruchhenry,etc}u knew m from last year i dont spam .i only give post ume info and drop my number if any 1 has any question.den help dose who cant cum down to dis east side to get d card and send to dem.am just tryin to help out am i student in enugu.stay . anambra origin frm imo.dats y i heip esat.nw i gat news about imsu unn unec unizik.but cant share cos of u.u nt doing bad to m bt to d jambites here.cos deadline to many skools post ume is almost at hand and any1 who misses it here is ur fault
Re: Odunnu Lets Talk by Odunnu: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2011
I must apologise for 'blocking your posts' [whatever that means] you must be very hurt. I'm sorry. If 'blocking' posts means deleting them, then I guess you are an offender. I delete threads that are more than one and attimes, depending on my mood, threads I consider irrelevant and intended for fraud. When next you have any genuine info regarding any sch, instead of starting a new thread and distracting me, please find the official thread of the sch and update the new info, that way, the board looks organised. I'm locking this thread up as well, please use the complaints and comments thread at the top of this page any time you wish to get my attention.
complaints and comments thread at the top of this page any time you wish to get my attention.

(1)

Unn Post-utme:rumble In The Jungle As The Lion Roars. / Fedpolyoko Anambra State / Education Of Ignorance (hive Mind Mentality)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.