Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Did Mary Have Other Children? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Mary Have Other Children? (328 Views)

Would Mary Have Been Chosen To Be The Mother Of Jesus If She Wasn't A Virgin? / Mary The Mother Of Jesus Had No Other Children. A Biblical Perspective / Birth Of Jesus: Did Mary Have Other Children Aside From Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Mary Have Other Children? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
"Did Mary have other children?"

In fact, the Bible seems to state otherwise: (All quotes are from the NASB.) at http://ow.ly/jZuA50JXLF0
Re: Did Mary Have Other Children? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
yes jesus had siblings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Mary Have Other Children? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
Yes.

As shown, Joseph had never been sleep with Mary at all until after Christ birth. It was then Mary and Joseph were free to copulate.
Re: Did Mary Have Other Children? by AntiChristian: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Mary is called mother of God.
Yahweh is God the father!

Jesus is son of God. Some call him same as God.

So the same womb God lived was also lived by God's siblings? They all passed the same birth canal, suck and drank same breast milk.

I wonder what kinda question OP dey ask!
Re: Did Mary Have Other Children? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2022
AntiChristian:
Mary is called mother of God.
Yahweh is God the father!

Jesus is son of God. Some call him same as God.

So the same womb God lived was also lived by God's siblings? They all passed the same birth canal, suck and drank same breast milk.

I wonder what kinda question OP dey ask!

Can you tell me?
How many siblings Muhammad had?
How many wives his father had?
How many wives he had?
How many children he had?
How many survived him at death?

Ọmọ if we're to start questioning these stories Islam has a lot to explain before you can convince any right thinking person that what you people are saying about that Arabian is worthwhile.

Jesus' mother was married before she met God's angel who told her she'll give birth to a child without sex. Of course afterwards she could start bearing other children for the man she married nah! smiley
Re: Did Mary Have Other Children? by AntiChristian: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Can you tell me?
How many siblings Muhammad had?
How many wives his father had?
How many wives he had?
How many children he had?
How many survived him at death?

Ọmọ if we're to start questioning these stories Islam has a lot to explain before you can convince any right thinking person that what you people are saying about that Arabian is worthwhile.

Jesus' mother was married before she met God's angel who told her she'll give birth to a child without sex. Of course afterwards she could start bearing other children for the man she married nah! smiley

What a subtle way to divert from the topic!
You should open your thread and ask that sir!
Re: Did Mary Have Other Children? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
AntiChristian:

What a subtle way to divert from the topic!
You should open your thread and ask that sir!

No wahala, i was once a Muslim like you and i know that you people have no fact about the life of Muhammad that's why you people can't come together to produce a movie about the life of your prophet the same way Christendom did. I once watch a movie when i was still a teenager but all of a sudden Muslims criticized it and stop showing it and till today all of you from India to Morrocco can't come up with a single movie about the life of your prophet.

Ọmọ keep lying to yourself! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wema Bank Transfer Code / The Holy Spirit / Her Pastor Said I’m Not The Right Person For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.