Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,651 members, 7,882,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. (1349 Views)

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) / One Sentence To Divest Many Single Mums Of Their Panties. / Wedding Invitation In Pidgin English (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2022
Some examples include.

*How many years you take senior me?
*Na wa for you oo.
*The Ogbono soup dey draw well well.
*That Guy dey tap current from his female seatmates. cheesy

MINE IS: Uncle, dat boy tell me Waka/Shege/Oooin. sad

OYA, ADD YOURS!

Mr English, Angelfrost, help us translate. smiley

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Please move to FP. Thanks.
Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2022
How many years you take senior me?

What's our age difference? tongue

1 Like

Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by Michelle70(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2022
How many years you take senior me.

Ans:
whats the grand total of your sojourn in direct contrast and comparism to my earthly sojourn in numerical equivocation

5 Likes

Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by Angelfrost(m): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Some examples include.

*Na wa for you oo.

OYA, ADD YOURS!

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Master... I still dey learn grammar o! grin

Ans: By how many years are you older than I am?! or By how much are you my elder?!!

*Na wa for you oo.
Ans: You really amaze/exasperate me!

Ans: That traditional soup is quite jelly.

*That Guy dey tap current from his female seatmates.
Ans: That guy is copping a feel off his female seat mates.

9 Likes

Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by Godada(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2022

I cannot can

2 Likes

Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by Angelfrost(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Michelle70:

Ans:
whats the grand total of your sojourn in direct contrast and comparism to my earthly sojourn in numerical equivocation

Lawd!... Ye are a god of the Grammar! cool

2 Likes

Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by richmond500: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2022
Michelle70:

Ans:

1 Like

Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by richmond500: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Lawd!... Ye are a god of the Grammar! cool
omo, i read that his comment twice.

lalasticlala abeg put this thread somewhere lets some of us learn

1 Like

Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by 3exe3: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2022
Michelle70:

Ans:

1 Like

Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2022
Angelfrost:

Master... I still dey learn grammar o! grin

Ans: By how many years are you older than I am?! or By how much are you my elder?!!

*Na wa for you oo.
Ans: You really amaze/exasperate me!

Ans: That traditional soup is quite jelly.

*That Guy dey tap current from his female seatmates.
Ans: That guy is copping a feel off his female seat mates.
Lols, I always respect ur admirable fluency and matchless Grandiloquence!
Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by Waakanda: 10:43am On Jul 23, 2022
Michelle70:

Ans:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by EmiDon11: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Godada:

I cannot can
me to cacan't

1 Like

Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by EmiDon11: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2022
cc:40fy
pls help and translate to ur american english
i enjoy that form of english
Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by Brainmytool: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
Him name na SULTANOFPUNA, no be him name

If it sure for you translate the above statement grin grin grin
Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by Blunttruth: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Some examples include.

*Na wa for you oo.

OYA, ADD YOURS!

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

* You are not that much older than me.
*You amaze me
*The soup is really slimmy
* The guy is tactile with his female seatmates

2 Likes

Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by Vinnie2000(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Let me add dis ones.
'See the way he do face like wetin i nor know'.
'My Landlord just dey carry face for me this morning'.
Lolsss.
Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by Vinnie2000(m): 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
richmond500:
omo, i read that his comment twice.
lalasticlala abeg put this thread somewhere lets some of us learn

Lalasticlala, Oya oo..
Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by PumpumPrince: 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
Beebah2000:
How many years you take senior me?

What's our age difference? tongue

helo my millionaire uncle is looking for a beautiful women who can do house girl job for N15,000 a months meaning u will be rich earning N100,000cash year......u will get free food,free bedroom plus towel...siofra already apply.please r u intarrested & can u gimme your number so we can bring u in for audition?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mine
E done tay wey day break

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes

Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by Omicron123: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
You need God
Michelle70:

Ans:

1 Like

Re: Name One Sentence In Pidgin That Is Very Difficult To Express In English. by 40fy: 8:19am On Jul 24, 2022
EmiDon11:

pls help and translate to ur american english

i enjoy that form of english

smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Reason For Marriage / I Lost My Savings To Scammers Today. / What's That ONE Thing You Never Told Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.