Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

"Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. (40341 Views)

2023: Gen. Enenche Speaks On His Support For Peter Obi, Lekki Toll Gate / Breaking; Tinubu Insulted Christianity By Hiring Bandits To Disguise As Bishops / Some Criminals Are Breaking The Walkway Slabs From Volks To Underbridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by bezimo(m): 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I dont like Tinubu at all
But Paul enouche is a fake pastor 100%
Just that fake pastors get levels too

You have upcoming fake pastors
Like the ones Tinubu invited
And you have established fake pastors
Like Adeboye, Tinubus Wife, Oyedepo, Mbaka

Is your papa that is fake..nonsense akuya
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by TOPMAN4LIFE: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Evil persist and wax stronger in the society when men of good will keep mute.

Believe me or not, people would have been stoned to death for blasphemy if it were the other religion.
But, some Christians see nothing wrong about Buhari a Muslim handing over to another Muslim after 8 years, as if it was not enough, A Muslim Muslim ticket for that matter.

While some Muslims of good conscience thinks its wrong, some South west Christians thinks its ok.
Only Pa Adeboye of redeem christian church of God is not speaking up. Reasons I don't know!

Muslim Muslim ticket will only bring more terror and killings of Christians in Nigeria.

South west Christians should not forget that south west won't be speared from these attacks and killing of Christians in churches.

Owo comes to mind!

What do you want pastor Adeboye to say again, RCCG said recently we are not endorsing any candidate because members of the church are in all political parties.
Let all Christians if possible get pvc and vote for obi,
Let obi also do ground work esp in states like benue, Taraba ,plateau, ekiti,ondo and not only to rely on online supporters.
South East and South South are already sure for obi.
Attacking people will not bring any result.
Even gov umahi from South East is even rooting for APC candidate.
Don't wait for pastor Adeboye to tell u who to vote for bcoz some people will be pleased and displeased, if u are 18years and have pvc, u are old enough to decide and be responsible for your decision
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by Tzar(m): 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Since you don’t value your parents coward, I am not suprised you brought my parents into what doesn’t concern them.
I am sure you rape your mother daily. Moronic slave.
igbotormentor:
Ascribing what belongs to your parents to other is unacceptable
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tzar:
Since you don’t value your parents coward, I am not suprised you brought my parents into what doesn’t concern them.
I am sure you rape your mother daily. Moronic slave.
I am reading the story of your life written by you on nairaland, what a tragicomic life you have, you even think everyone can be like you and your mother committing abomination and incest, you are not ashamed to say it.
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by MT: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
WhisperedNoise:

Churches gave more aid during the pandemic than the politicians.

You children just love to jabber.

Methusella, it seems you were not well brought up or you refused to listen to your parents. You can make your comment without insulting. Be cultured at this your self acclaimed old age.

It seems you are even too old to process the content of my write up. We are talking of Pastors or Imams healing the land during Covid, you were talking about giving out donations. Obviously you are growing senile.

Since age seems to be your achievement, demonstrate it maturedly
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by Pabloma: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
thatigboman1:
chairman, I'm not a Muslim and don't what tribe leads prayers in any mosque.
And you are saying what you don't know with confidence!!!!!...... All the best for you
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by Wintertime: 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Afamed:
Simply because they didn't come to Shetima declaration with stolen congregation wealth such as you do and your boss Oyedipo flying around with private jets.
Simply because they didn't come with private jets. Shame on una

Paul Enenche, You Are the real criminal here, theiving from Peter to pay Paul.
Your Boss, Oyedipo that was up and down with PDP and by extension Atiku before the 2019 election is a man of god but any pastor that association with APC according to you is fake.
Truly God judgement will surely start from hypocrite people like una
We are patiently waiting for the bigot, Anambra1st son below here in the North

What Anambra 1st son post is your problem.. how have you address such issues...
After all he wants a total separation into Biafra
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by WhisperedNoise: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
MT:

Methusella, it seems you were not well brought up or you refused to listen to your parents. You can make your comment without insulting. Be cultured at this your self acclaimed old age.

It seems you are even too old to process the content of my write up. We are talking of Pastors or Imams healing the land during Covid, you were talking about giving out donations. Obviously you are growing senile.

Since age seems to be your achievement, demonstrate it maturedly

Pele. Care for a can of Coca-Cola to calm your frayed nerves?

I see you have a grouse to pick with CAN, and Christians in general. Always blaming churches for every wrong thing in the society.

I apologize for my statement though and I take it back.
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by sreamsense: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
Altruisticboy:

Streamsense Not common sense
If you lack that then i needn't say anything.

I was only pointing to the fact that Muslims are even more tolerant. Osun election being example. It's when things don't go the throat of you bastards pretending to be christians that you start crying all about. And you r LYING CAN supporting you. Have u eaten?

If you ever get that small part of common Sense you are talking about, you wouldn't be saying rubbish and relate Osun election with muslim-christian fight. Was there any public outcry among muslims and christians regarding retaining or removing Oyetola? No! It was purely because he didn't perform. Muslims and Christians joined hands together to vote him out. If Adeleke fails to perform to their satisfaction, in the next four years, he will be voted out in the same manner.

So, where is the Muslims are more tolerant come from? Do Muslims have word "tolerance" in their religion dictionary if it were to be political-religious matter in Osun? Osun case study was never about religious matter; Oyetola was busy paying salary to civil servants to satisfy them while he was lacking in Infrastructural development that non-civil servants could see and admire. You have to carry both civil servants and non-civil servants along in governance so you can be appreciated.

He was also too dull for many people's liking, no charisma or strategy to even update people on how he is sourcing for funds to finance other areas of governance. These are parts of the reasons he was voted out not because of religion. If Adeleke can't offer Osun more than dancing and clubbing, he will be chased out in the like manner. So, Mr Man keep your religion sentiment, at federal level, Tinubu trying to please northern-muslim by all means at espence of Christian is selfish, non-inclusive and not good for modern day democracy
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by FullBlastLight: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
This wolf in sheep's clothing should just shut up and bite the dust, he is a man of god , yet he is bickering lamenting and blabbering, is that what Jesus Christ he claimed to follow teaches him? did he see people like Adeboye, kumuyi and many others like that kept quiet, has he investigated, he did read his bible
HE THAT JUDGE A MATTER BEFORE HEARING IT IS A FOOL

Mumu! cool
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by FullBlastLight: 9:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Commentor:
Are you not a criminal?

Mumu! cool
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by FullBlastLight: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
I dont like Tinubu at all
But Paul enouche is a fake pastor 100%
Just that fake pastors get levels too

You have upcoming fake pastors
Like the ones Tinubu invited
And you have established fake pastors
Like Adeboye, Tinubus Wife, Oyedepo, Mbaka

Mumu! cool
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by FullBlastLight: 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
So because they are unknown to many as pastors ,they are unknown even after so many media houses have told you they are real pastors, many of them are pastors not bishops as deluded people claimed.

Mumu! cool
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by Tzar(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good to know how mad you are. Sick homosexual stalker. Go & get a life poor dog! Instead of going to ‘read about me’! Can you imagine?
I don’t even have to go and read about you to realize how demented you are.
igbotormentor:
I am reading the story of your life written by you on nairaland, what a tragicomic life you have, you even think everyone can be like you and your mother committing abomination and incest, you are not ashamed to say it.
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tzar:
Good to know how mad you are. Sick homosexual stalker. Go & get a life poor dog! Instead of going to ‘read about me’! Can you imagine?
I don’t even have to go and read about you to realize how demented you are.
Seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by Tzar(m): 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
Are you reporting yourself? Because you started insults & insulting even my parents.
igbotormentor:
Seun lalasticlala mynd44
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by Hakeem3(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Marel3d:
Pastor Paul Enenche passionately weighs in on the "fake Bishops of APC" saga.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyoX-lcwE-g

My love for Paul Eneche just tripled by 300%
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by Afamed: 10:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Wintertime:

What Anambra 1st son post is your problem.. how have you address such issues...
After all he wants a total separation into Biafra
But he is presently begging for votes from. The North for his Pandora fraud
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
So because they are unknown to many as pastors ,they are unknown even after so many media houses have told you they are real pastors, many of them are pastors not bishops as deluded people claimed.

You don't know what it means to be a Bishop. And none of them dressed simply like a pastor, they are dressed like BISHOPS and and Rev Fathers, which is why we knew they are fake.
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by Afamed: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mailthaddeus:

You don't know what it means to be a Bishop. And none of them dressed simply like a pastor, they are dressed like BISHOPS and and Rev Fathers, which is why we knew they are fake.
Kwankwaso has just selected Bishop Idahosa as his running. Why are you not promoting him since you really crave for Bishop?
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by pfadom: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
What do you know about him? I rest my case.

ojtech8291:
Other pastors might be a hypocrite but not Pastor, Dr Paul Enenche. You just jump into the thread and comment loosely because you are benefiting or having a person(s) benefiting from the ugly things happening in Nigeria.
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by tayolove12(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
Learn to ascribe what belongs to your parents to them, trying to rope others in your family stories is unacceptable and delusional

The stupidity of your great grandpa can never leave your generation
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:
This wolf in sheep's clothing should just shut up and bite the dust, he is a man of god , yet he is bickering lamenting and blabbering, is that what Jesus Christ he claimed to follow teaches him? did he see people like Adeboye, kumuyi and many others like that kept quiet, has he investigated, he did read his bible
HE THAT JUDGE A MATTER BEFORE HEARING IT IS A FOOL

SHUT UP!!!

YOU IGNORANT CHEAP SHAMELESS PAID AGENT!!!
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
igbotormentor:

YOU ARE MENTALLY SICK!
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
Afamed:
Simply because they didn't come to Shetima declaration with stolen congregation wealth such as you do and your boss Oyedipo flying around with private jets.
Simply because they didn't come with private jets. Shame on una

Paul Enenche, You Are the real criminal here, theiving from Peter to pay Paul.
Your Boss, Oyedipo that was up and down with PDP and by extension Atiku before the 2019 election is a man of god but any pastor that association with APC according to you is fake.
Truly God judgement will surely start from hypocrite people like una
We are patiently waiting for the bigot, Anambra1st son below here in the North

SHUT UP!!!

HEAD SLAMMERS ARE FRUSTRATED BY WHAT ENENCHE HAD SAID.
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by engrchykae(m): 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
WhisperedNoise:
Pastor Paul Enenche has been blowing hot about the upcoming 2023 elections.

A man of God that I love. He speaks the truth without padding. Same as his father - Bishop Oyedepo. In 2023, things must change.

The way that some nefarious elements are vying for power like it's a do or die affair...Nigeria MUST regain her dignity.

People fighting under my mentions, are you part of the fake bishops? shocked undecided Because koyemi.

Modified:
People have issues. BIG issues.

If men of God don't talk, they'll shout that Papa Adeboye is keeping quiet.
If men of God talk, they'll label them criminals.

If men of God stay politically neutral, they'll say that they're not using their influence for good.
If men of God become politically vocal, they'll say that politicians have bribed them.

If men of God are poor, they'll say that they should find something else to do instead of preaching.
If men of God are rich, they'll say they are eating tithe.

Zukwanike
The biggest lie told to maintain incompetence is telling pastors to keep off politics.
While righteous people are leaders in the Bible,now fools are riding on horses while princes walk barefooted
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by Oches4me(m): 12:49am On Jul 24, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Evil persist and wax stronger in the society when men of good will keep mute.

Believe me or not, people would have been stoned to death for blasphemy if it were the other religion.
But, some Christians see nothing wrong about Buhari a Muslim handing over to another Muslim after 8 years, as if it was not enough, A Muslim Muslim ticket for that matter.

While some Muslims of good conscience thinks its wrong, some South west Christians thinks its ok.
Only Pa Adeboye of redeem christian church of God is not speaking up. Reasons I don't know!

Muslim Muslim ticket will only bring more terror and killings of Christians in Nigeria.

South west Christians should not forget that south west won't be speared from these attacks and killing of Christians in churches.

Owo comes to mind! U mentally deranged, what concerns Muslim with ur bigotry.

Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by efepeppereski: 1:15am On Jul 24, 2022
Goke7:

but it's the same religious card Obi supporters and PDP are playing against the APC with all the noise about mm ticket. Guy it's a game and may be best competitor win but to say it's based on performance and the hardship people are facing, it's a lie. If APC don't have nothing to campaign with, what does PDP who ruled before APC have to campaign with or a greenhorn like LP or Obi. It's neither here nor there bruv.

All parties are using the instrumentality of religion, it now depends on who deploys it the more. Let no one tell me it's about competence or performance. And No in Nigeria we don't vote according to Faith if not GEJ wouldn't have won in 2011

APC made this election about religion. They should not turn around to blame others. When u exclude a major religion from your ticket, you don't expect them to vote for you. It is as simple as that.

Let me be frank with you. No sane Nigerian will go n vote APC in the next election. They are worse than PDP. Nigerians have never experienced this level of suffering before. PDP brought suffering, but not disunity. APC brought both suffering and disunity among Nigerians. Since it is obvious they can't perform, they should be booted out just like PDP was voted out when they did not perform too.

Obi is a breath of fresh air. Let Atiku and Tinubu go n rest and enjoy their loots in peace. Obi should be given a chance. If he messed up, he will be booted out also. Nigeria will be a good country when the politicians know that they won't win election when they don't perform. PDP was booted out for non-performance. APC should also suffered the same fate. ABI with all the suffering n insecurity in this country, u expect a sane Nigerian to go n vote APC?
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by Oches4me(m): 1:17am On Jul 24, 2022
Sunday2021:
If we allow this Muslim Muslim ticket to succeed then Christians should know that sharia law will be by force in Nigeria.
We must do everything possible to stop Tinubu from achieving his evil agenda.
Since 2007 Tinubu has been advocating for the Muslim Muslim ticket. Why? Only a foolish Christian will not see the plan ahead.
Tinubu has promised Saudi Arabia the he will turn Nigeria to an Islamic country.
Tinubu/Shetima 2023. U and U pastor should hug near by transformer.
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by BluntCrazeMan: 5:42am On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
They made themselves Bishops.
A pastor would have gone there as a pastor.
They would have gone there as ordinary pastors whom they were.
But No.
They disrespected God and forgot the fear of going to hell-fire for telling lies,, and they decided to still tell the lies by putting on the robes of Bishops which they know that they are Not.
Now, who is the Joke??
They are Fake Bishops.
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by Mailthaddeus(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2022
Afamed:

Kwankwaso has just selected Bishop Idahosa as his running. Why are you not promoting him since you really crave for Bishop?

Olodo.
The argument here is if those who attended the APC unveiling are real or fake Bishops. And d last time I checked, I have the liberty to choose who to promote.
Re: "Some Criminals Paraded Themselves As Bishops" - Paul Enenche Speaks. by Anakazo22: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
igbotormentor:
Haaaaaaaaa you are stuck in your parental disappointment and disadvantages, you think everyone share your father's and generational lives, accept my sympathy boy, life have dealt with you unfairly because no foundation was laid for you, that was why you are even talking about fame and wealth which came out of disappointment because I never mentioned anything like but you wished your father and generation have it, well work hard boy, nature might smile on you.

I can never be disadvantage in life, am too bless for such.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Elderly Woman In Bonny Campaigns For Abinye Blessing Pepple (Photo) / Certificate Forgery: Governor Obaseki Dragged To Court / Soldiers Kill Three Female Suicide Bombers In Monguno (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.