Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,733 members, 7,889,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! (2326 Views)

How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / Photo: Meet The 35-year-old Virgin Who Has Vowed Never To Have Sex With Anyone! / People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by chinne1(f): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2007
Fellow Landers,

This story indeed is such a confusing one.

I need your advice and help as what to tell her on this whole thing cause I can tell you , she is in hot soup right now.

My kid sister is an undergraduate in one of the Nigerian university in the east but presently doing her It in Lagos.

She met her man while in school and they both came to Lagos To work,

but before she came to work she was always coming to Lagos to Our uncles place

and there she met this guy but never took him serious and meanwhile the guy has always taken the whole thing serious.

And now that she has come to do her IT this guy was always helping her with so many things she found difficult as in money, jewelries and all the goodies, including series of mobile phone but she never loved him,

all she wanted was to look for work and then go back to school.

But meanwhile the real guy was there without the knowledge of what is happening, now she made up her mind to leave the one that has been helping her to face her man as she wants to be faithful to her man before he finds out what is going on,

but guess what! he refused, he loves her so much, he was ready to die for her, she fought many guys in some cases because if this girl.

He has always tolerated her in every way since she made the decision but she found it difficult to open up and tell him she doesnt want him again

(you know how difficult it can be to say things like that especially when theres no nothing happening between the both of you)

but her behavior to the guy should have made him learn his lesson but he refused,

HE IS STILL COMING AND VOWED NEVER TO GO EVEN IF HE CAUGHT HER WITH ANOTHER MAN!!

Please help what do we do! it even affected me because I was their when it started, she needs a way out.
HELP!!!!!
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by Ezinwannem: 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2007
how old is your sister? One thing people should learn to do is not accept somthing from an opposite sex you do not plan to have anything with unless you people are aware that it is just a causal friendship.
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by mendax: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2007
hey, dis is quite funny, but dat part dat da man said he is ready 2 die for her, hav u put it 2 da test?
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by mendax: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2007
hey, dis is quite funny, but dat part dat da man said he is ready 2 die for her, hav u put it 2 da test?
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by kollydeb(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2007
i think your sister is reaping the consequence of her action.why for God sake was she milking the guy when she knew she doesn't love him.if she is not careful,she will lose both guys.she needs to call this guy and tell him everything.she needs to apologies and change her ways.accepting gifts from someone who is asking you out without your man's knowledge is bad.if he finds out he will surely read another meaning to it.you should have advised her earlier than this,i hope you were not enjoying the goodies with her while it lasted,u claimed to know hen it started yet it took u this long to react.too bad sister.
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by chinne1(f): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2007
should I have forced her not to collect the money or whatever if the guy insisted to give her?

or you want people to look at me as a bad belle to her?

meanwhile she is a student she know her right from her left,

its just that the guy says he wount let her go, am only trying to render an elderly help here because she asked me.

Ive not even laid a fix on any of those pennies he used to give her, I mean what do I need that for.
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by iice(f): 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2007
I agree with kollydeb. . .she is reaping what she sowed.
Consequences people! You don't really get things for free!
Just because one's emotions aren't fully involved in the relationship doesnt mean that the other person's emotions aren't too.
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by sammy6(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2007
How does she think he would let go when the guy has invested so much and hasn't started reaping his investment
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by aydupy: 8:18pm On Aug 14, 2007
Your sister thinks she can do chop and clean mouth abi, let her face the consequences
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by rossy4life(f): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2007
@poster

Let ur sister realize that you can eat your cake and have it, she might be very unfortunate in her next relationship, in the sense that her man might not reciprocate her love for him. We all make mistakes, but why didn't ur sister stop milking the guy immediately she was certain she didn't want the guy. Even if she tells the guy that she's no more interested, he'll keep coming cos ur sister obviously doesn't know what she wants, her body language doesn't match her words. Ask her to break up with the guy on good grounds, else if she happens to come back to the guy in the nearest future, she'll pay for it in a hard way.
Above all, let her seek God's forgiveness.
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by hotchic1(f): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2007
The truth of the matter is that your sister shouldn't av collected all those stuffs because i can't see guys giving out stuffs without expecting something in return,it makes it difficult to prove it to your real guy that you are not into the guy that has been spending on you.

Nevertheless,you've got to be firm now,let the spendthrift take its leave no matter what,let him know that you aint interested and that you are in a committed relationship,all those sh*ts that he's been saying is just to keep you,don't be decieved,by now you should know the way guys talk when they want to have you.Be wise,drop him and go back to your guy.All the best,
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by Femonjay(m): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2007
how old is the guy? is the guy too old that he can not get another babe or what? or is there anything that is really special about this your sister.

tell your sister to break now before the other guy get to know.

she can start breaking by not accepting Greek gift from him again.
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by chinne1(f): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2007
Two days back, she was almost caught in the act when she was waiting for a Taxi with her man and guess who show up!!

This other guy; asking her to come and let them go, she almost fainted at that site, but she controlled the whole situation telling him to go that she was coming,

He left quietly saying: Okay, I ll meet you up in your house.

When her man inquired to know whom he was, she simply said its her neighbor,

She is so lucky that the two men loves and trusts her and never inquisitive of any thing they see her do.
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by chinne1(f): 11:42am On Aug 15, 2007
@Don4c,
I remember you that was looking for job and clubbing on friday,

if you were not seeking for attention would you have left the topic to come with such a stupid revenge,

you are only a busy body, go and let reasonable and important people talk.
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by chinne1(f): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2007
@Don4c,
do you want to be one?

no chance,

you are still seeking for notice.[right][/right]
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by sillyboy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 15, 2007
Sniff. . . sniff. . . Silly smells a rat

Poster, are you sure you are not the real person in the "pepper soup"? My church mind strongly think that you are only trying to use your sister to cover up.

Anyhow, you heard what almost everybody told you. Let your sister "dance to the music she has composed" for herself.

Ladies, please try as much as possible to decline gifts from guys that want to date you if you know your are not "down" with them
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by kachii(m): 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2007
plan a
Well carry your cross yourself
why smell the meat for nose when u no wan chop the meat.

plan b
Play back for all the gift either in cash or kind

choose one
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by deb(m): 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2007
When a girl accepts several gifts from a guy she does not want, 1st I consider her greedy
2nd She should also be ready to accept the guy after encouraging him by collecting those gifts
in the first place.

She has to accept o! else she should return all the gifts. I know some girls will say; what are
friends for? Its total rubbish to encourage a guy by your actions and later turn around to say
you don't want him. Hell! angry cool
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by chinne1(f): 4:14pm On Aug 15, 2007
@kachi,
tell me how she will pay in kind so she will and be done with this once and for all,

@Don4c,
Ive seen your pics, youre such an ugly boy and guess what? thats my bad dream, to go out with an ugly boy,

WOWO + WOWO = WOWOWOWO grin tongue
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by ABk2: 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2007
Okay so you been stringing along two guys and taking their monies and thinku r the one who needs advice.

Don4c is the one who needs advice if he thinks it is a good idea to apply for the position as the 3rd man in ur life. mabe he thinks he can get what he thinks can be easily bought from you??!?

Why is there no respect for honest and truthful relationships where one person chose to love only one other, it's all about what everyone can get, greedy souls!!!
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by simplyme3(f): 9:13pm On Aug 15, 2007
@AB-k

I know u.
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by chinne1(f): 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2007
@Don4c and AB-K,

Please spare me all these allegations,
I said this person in question is my kid sister and not me please take note, its definitely not me.

And Don4c, what are you waiting for, you dont even need to toast me, I agree already, come and take part of the share of the money and goodies from me tongue,

you might even end up drying up your pocket in quest for mine, and meanwhile, I know you are still looking for a job, and you think I have enough to sustain and hungry job seeker like you, dont worry: am waiting for you grin cool
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by chinne1(f): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2007
@Don4c,
am not looking for a man, but am looking for you Don4c,
Please come now grin

I beg you
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by chinne1(f): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2007
no toast me first, then we go arrange for a meeting.
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by marlet01(m): 3:29pm On Aug 16, 2007
Well Chi-nne, Your sister has putted herself in a situation whereby she just has to accept the guy like that, "I mean the one doing the spending spree" cause if she doesn't - more problems might just come up outta dis.

Thanks!
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by chinne1(f): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2007
accept him, how do you mean?

continue moving out with him or what, I dont understand
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by marlet01(m): 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2007
What a letter!
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by chinne1(f): 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2007
nice toasting,

you didnt tell me how many cars you have and how many houses so I will know where to start from and mean while this love letter is too long to my liking, I need a short one.
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by marlet01(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2007
chi-nne:

nice toasting,

you didnt tell me how many cars you have and how many houses so I will know where to start from and mean while this love letter is too long to my liking, I need a short one.
@ least he has expressed himself the best way he knows, think bout it tongue tongue
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by chinne1(f): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2007
@marlet01,

teach Don4c how to toast a woman .
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by marlet01(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2007
Maybe I'd do that personally with her, not on a forum like this.
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by ABk2: 6:59am On Aug 17, 2007
Don4c U are such a loser! I hear u already have a babe and now u confess ur only true love to a woman whos after the cars u don't have and the monies u can't afford. I think u should thank god for what u already have and be greatful and not so stupid and to chase another who is obviously nt worthwhile. What would ur babe say if she knew u wasted ur time chasing such an un true woman when u shold be out working!

Chin-nne u r one girl do u really take em all for everyting u can get?

(1) (2) (Reply)

An American Girl In Need Of Advice: / Do You Think My Bf Is Spending On Someone Else! / 5 Ways To Build A Positive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.