Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,773 members, 7,889,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:27 PM

Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! (2327 Views)

How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) / Photo: Meet The 35-year-old Virgin Who Has Vowed Never To Have Sex With Anyone! / People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by Hazeleyed(f): 9:24am On Aug 17, 2007
chi-nne:

nice toasting,

you didnt tell me how many cars you have and how many houses so I will know where to start from and mean while this love letter is too long to my liking, I need a short one.

low life, soo cars and houses are your criteria for choosing a man.i pity you.,anyway,i already know that that your gist about your sister is not true.it is actually you.
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by sillyboy(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2007
[s]Silly sitting on a local stool in his hometown Ilesa, chin in hand and shaking his head slowly in pity[/s].

I knew the poster was the longer throat in question in this post "at go"! Poster, if you suceed in hypnotising Don4c, don't you think it will compuond your longer throat problems? I strongly suggest you face the 2 mumus you are dealing with and let don4c be. Am so sure you aint sorry about your longer-throat predicament! angry

@Don4c

I pity you. you better "JA"
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by chinne1(f): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2007
Do you know the problem most of us have today?

1. we say what we don't know without finding out what it is first,

2. We jump into unnecessary conclusions,

3. We judge people unfairly without knowing the details of the whole thing before going into judgment and finally,

4. IGNORANCE.

one just sought for an advice from a forum like this and you guys think that the best way to reply is to judge and criticize,

I think its high time we all wake up and face reality and forget all these stupid initiative of ours.

@sillyboy,
I don't need a suitsayer to tell me that you are such a naughty and rude boy, please tell that to your children when you born them that they are longer throath,

@Hazel-eyed,
Leave I and Don4c alone so we can sort our selves out, I might decide to choose my man by any thing and not for you to decide for me,

@AB-K,
can you differentiate between a true and an untrue woman?
most of you are armatures that doesnt even know their right from their left.

And for all the rest that is thinking negatively about this whole thing, please if you don't have any thing to say, don't even reply at all.

HAVE A GOOD DAY.
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by sillyboy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 17, 2007
I don't need a suitsayer to tell me that you are such a naughty and rude boy, please tell that to your children when you born them that they are longer throath,

suitsayer ko, jacketsayer ni. grin
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by Hazeleyed(f): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2007
sillyboy:

suitsayer ko, jacketsayer ni. grin

Hahahahahaahahahahaha, howdy dear?she was probably too busy strategising for her next victim.
Re: Taught Him Lessons Yet He Vowed Never To Let Go,help Me Out! by mendax: 8:37pm On Aug 24, 2007
@chin-nne,
if u really want 2 put ur sis out of her misery just snatch the big spender from her, abi u no fine? that way good riddance 2 , and atleast u get sometin as a reward!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think My Bf Is Spending On Someone Else! / What Does She Want???? / Another Naija Babe Leak N**de Pics In Twitter/ Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.