Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,782 members, 7,889,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

Breach Of Banking Contract And Tenet Of Confidentiality By Diamond Bank. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Breach Of Banking Contract And Tenet Of Confidentiality By Diamond Bank. (832 Views)

Lagos Shuts Shoprite Over Breach Of Safety Law (Photos) / Bole-hole Contract And Drilling Rigs, Compressors / Breach Of Confidentiality By Diamond Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breach Of Banking Contract And Tenet Of Confidentiality By Diamond Bank. by Breeposh: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2011
Hi Nairalanders,I need ur candid advice on dis;I took a loan 4m Diamond bank and I've never defaulted on my credit card settlement. Only for me 2 receive a call 4m my employer 2days after paying my normal dues as agreed upon dat I should pay up everything d nxt day for my own good. To me,dis is a breach of banking contract and confidentiality on there own part. Because of d embarassement,I want 2 take d bank to court. Pls,ur advice will be useful. Thanks.
Re: Breach Of Banking Contract And Tenet Of Confidentiality By Diamond Bank. by stagger: 12:07am On Jul 31, 2011
Take the bank to court for how many years?

Better pay the money for your own good o.

Did you read the contract before taking that credit card? I am sure you did not. So just avoid trouble and like your bossman said, pay up!

I am sure you do not want to receive an accessible prayer point that some people with the "anointing of the snail" received recently. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please Where And How Can A I Print A Scratch Card For An Event Registration? / Pls Nland What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With #1m In 9ja? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.