Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,068 members, 7,931,671 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:35 AM

Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari (78900 Views)

Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates / Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) / Terrorist Threats To Kidnap Buhari Laughable - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by MacWin155(m): 10:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
ElSudani:

You have always hated your country. You will go back to your hatred when Obi loses in 2023.

If Obi loses in 2023, my only happiness will be that I stood up for what is right.

I hate the suffering of the masses, the nonchalance or privileged services of the goverment, etc. I hate that my country allows me to suffer for amenities that are my right. But I do not hate my Country.

Say what you want, but I still believe in Nigeria. And if my preferred candidate doesn't win, posterity will know I chose him cause of potential, not "emilokan" or "selfish ambition".

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Blazadenise(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Them should kidnap him abeg... And demand for all his cabinet to resign abeg
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
JayPeeOham:
Something tells me that this is part of Buhari's retirement plan

Kidnap me ==>collect ransom==>then we share the ransom

your reason is stvpid....

presidency is a seat not a property....

none of us would be jubilatin when back then jonathan was threathend to be kidnapped....
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by SirObed: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
Na moi area b that o���
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Blazadenise:
Them should kidnap him abeg... And demand for all his cabinet to resign abeg

obi will loose....
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gandollar:
Buhari will handle security.........

Fill in the blank spaces.
All that na mine games..

They know what they are doing..

Game plan jari

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
obi has already lost....
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by naijapikin2(m): 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Buhari will soon create a ministry of banditry and kidnapping affairs... Barawo

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Diligent1:
This is when you people will now take security seriously
. Bros..

Na game plan to mk it look real

Forget these pple jari
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
naijapikin2:
Buhari will soon create a ministry of banditry and kidnapping affairs... Barawo

they will build a black pentagon....

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Bestman66: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
This administration refused to work with other past leaders like OBJ, Babangida, good luck Jonathan. They need to borrow brain.They have failed.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Obidientful: 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
In Buhari voice, I will handle security while Osibanjo will take care of the economy ��
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by edungene7: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
no more our troops are in control the bandits have bin defeated technically
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bestman66:
This administration refused to work with other past leaders like OBJ, Babangida, good luck Jonathan. They need to borrow brain.They have failed.

wetin you wan learn from jonathan....a mere civilian....??

i dont even think he ever had a gun in his hands before....

nigeria is at war and you guys are messin around....
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by naijapikin2(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
tsdarkside:

they will build a black pentagon....
am telling you man
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by gimakon2(m): 10:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
Atarakpa:
E don set oo. Nah to go and dust my international passport be that..... Option B loading

No, Please stay. Shebi when I ask say make una get passport, one fool here day ask e useless papa smelling question. Me way give the animal advice I no sabi something Abi?
Nigeria is another thing. Get a remote job and leave, like me ba, if I get salary, I Don go pay rent for Benin republic, small small, I go move my family go there
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Freksy(m): 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
The target is Peter Obi
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Terver90: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Lies....president and elrufai..acting film to make us think they are not part of boko-harm
You are the only sensitive Nigerian I have met
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Nukilia: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gandollar:
Buhari will handle security.........

Fill in the blank spaces.
Osinbajo will handle economy

Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by MatrixCircle: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Terrorists should not be repelled but be all killed. Every time repelled repelled, they keep re-enforcing. Repelled to where ?? That's why U.S forces never Repel terrorists. Kill or capture them. Nonesense. shocked
Don't be insecticide repellent, kill the insects. Fulani Cockroaches.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Freksy:
The target is Peter Obi

obi cant win....many nigerians already know....

the situation in nigeria just doesnt favour him....
nigeria doesnt need business people,nigeria needs warriors....
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Franking: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Maybe Buhari and his Hausa Fulani service chiefs can sit up.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by MarketDispatch: 10:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/terrorists-attack-presidential-guards-after-threat-to-abduct-buhari/

“They were attacked and the attack was successfully repelled.

Can someone tell me what repelled means as used by the Army ? Does that mean the Bandits were just chased away to come back another day?

Does it mean they refused to neutralize the bandits only chase them away?
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Can someone tell me what repelled means as used by the Army ? Does that mean the Bandits were just chased away to come back another day?

who knows....
the same is going on in ukraine too....

nobody realy knows whats going on....
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Roozzaay(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
pacino26:
For real they want to abduct number one and charge ransom? Ain’t they aware money no de again!

So the likes of SSS DMI FIB cannot for once be proactive and nip the threat from the bud? A rag tag group staged a successful rescue operation in the nation’s capital and are now gunning for the president abi. What happens when a well trained military force from an adversary country decides to do same; guess it will be a walk through the park.

Indeed there was a country.

I think this is our greatest undoing in the fight against terrorism. These scumbags were well trained and massively equipped by experienced terrorist networks overseas.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by stacyadams: 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ellasure:

Prophet? I have said it sometimes that Buhari never believe in democracy and as such will not be ready to defend democracy or whatever you call it. He is more open to handover to a fellow Fulani military president who will then do his bidding and kill as many people as required to maintain Fulani oligarchy.

But I assure him of defeaning failure of this line of action because Nigerians will rise to the challenge.

Which Nigerians will rise up..... grin Nigerians are docile zombies

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Roozzaay(m): 10:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
MarketDispatch:

Yes successfully repelled to come back stronger another day

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by joyousever(f): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
In fact, you took the questions right out of my mouth! Indeed, what happens to SSS, the undercover eyes and ears of the federal government? So many questions left unanswered!!
pacino26:
For real they want to abduct number one and charge ransom? Ain’t they aware money no de again!

So the likes of SSS DMI FIB cannot for once be proactive and nip the threat from the bud? A rag tag group staged a successful rescue operation in the nation’s capital and are now gunning for the president abi. What happens when a well trained military force from an adversary country decides to do same; guess it will be a walk through the park.

Indeed there was a country.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 10:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
Roozzaay:

I think this is our greatest undoing in the fight against terrorism. These scumbags were well trained and massively equipped by experienced terrorist networks overseas.

yes....actualy the world war already started very early in nigeria,then swept north,now its in europe to be extended to asia....
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by godofuck231: 10:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
That fct was designed to lockdown and cordon out attacks, circumvent attacking elements and contain or eliminate them, what was the NSA doing , who is coordinating point and why are the terrorists having an escape route , does this mean the federal capital "territory" is better understood by the terrorist than the NSA , which kind fuckery news be this , its suicide to incur into the fct , its the core of the federal Republic of Nigeria no one dared or dares , not until now

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
stacyadams:

Which Nigerians will rise up..... grin Nigerians are docile zombies

dangerous docile zombies....

wait till they get angry and gather....
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
godofuck231:
That fct was designed to lockdown and cordon out attacks, circumvent attacking elements and contain or eliminate them, what was the NSA doing , who is coordinating point and why are the terrorists having an escape route , does this mean the federal capital "territory" is better understood by the terrorist than the NSA , which kind fuckery news be this , its suicide to incur into the fct , its the core of the federal Republic of Nigeria no one dared or dares , not until now

actualy yes....and they will....

you people always forget the stubborn nigerian military....

keep on pushin....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.