Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,068 members, 7,931,671 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:35 AM

Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari (78900 Views)

Failure To Arrest MC Oluomo After Threat To Igbos Will Breed Impunity - Pyrates / Presidential Guards Attack Bandits' Camps Terrorising Abuja (Pictures) / Terrorist Threats To Kidnap Buhari Laughable - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by GGirll: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Judybash93:

If he ends up being kidnapped, they should finish the job. He's one of the main reasons why we are where we are at the moment

Nobody will kidnap him, this is reversed psychology being used here, they can't kidnap d same people that brought them in to fight for them in case they don't win. Only God knows who they have invited again to kill people in case they don't win. This is northern biz n it will continue as there are huge profits without sweats lol. Be smarter than these people n you can predict where they are going.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by GlobTrotter: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2022
JosephXavier:
We want to urge the president to not take laws into his hands or do anything stupid

He should go about his daily business and allow the military to do their investigations and bring the culprits to book
you forgot to add that we express shock
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Joey4321: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Disgraceful APC and their penchant for clandestine change! The indices are there.., there will be an interim government!

Power will be given to the military headed by a Fulani who will go on a spree to arrest everyone!! I have been saying this since 4 years ago..

Buhari's big Joker card.

I see people here arguing about next year's election.

Who told you there will be a next year election?
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Billygee2u: 12:48am On Jul 26, 2022
pacino26:
For real they want to abduct number one and charge ransom? Ain’t they aware money no de again!

So the likes of SSS DMI FIB cannot for once be proactive and nip the threat from the bud? A rag tag group staged a successful rescue operation in the nation’s capital and are now gunning for the president abi. What happens when a well trained military force from an adversary country decides to do same; guess it will be a walk through the park.

Indeed there was a country.
Do you have army in the country ?what you have in NIgeria is only terrorists in uniforms
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by aimmoney9: 12:53am On Jul 26, 2022
Based on the current attack on the Guards Brigade by armed bandits in Abuja barely 24hrs after threatening to kidnap buhari there may not be election in 2023 I think buhari wants to disguise and allow Boko Haram/fulani/bandits to take over power from him in a coup style then he and them will start full Islamization of Nigeria (which is very easy for them because they already have Boko Haram/fulani members in key positions and in every state in Nigeria) the same way the Taliban is running Afghanistan same Taliban buhari gave one million dollars to.
I warned people about buhari in 2015 because when he was president in 1983 he wanted to make Nigeria a member of OIC (organization of Islamic countries) which CAN (christian association of Nigeria) kicked against and prevented.
I believe 2023 election will not hold.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Obidatti2023s(m): 12:57am On Jul 26, 2022
The question no is asking I want to ask all of us is even if we eventually elect someone like Peter Obi as President how do we drive, flush or remove this bandits people from this country? How do we secure Nigeria back without an all-out war on Bandits, Terrorism and kidnapping? Most of people are not even Nigerians but Fulani marauders from neighboring countries like Mali, Burkina Faso and others!

This people are no longer a mere bandits but a sophisticated network, movement and negative cause backed by some prominent northerners and high profile people from Middle East. What are they trying to do? Pull Taliban stunt on Nigeria? It’s high time all region sit at a table and decide if Nigeria should break off let’s North deal with the monster they created and are still feeding and breeding!

I am beginning to seriously doubt 2023 election will hold!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Obidatti2023s(m): 1:10am On Jul 26, 2022
GGirll:

Nobody will kidnap him, this is reversed psychology being used here, they can't kidnap d same people that brought them in to fight for them in case they don't win. Only God knows who they have invited again to kill people in case they don't win. This is northern biz n it will continue as there are huge profits without sweats lol. Be smarter than these people n you can predict where they are going.

This isn’t a business anymore! I repeat!! This isn’t a business anymore!!!
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Obidatti2023s(m): 1:13am On Jul 26, 2022
2Ways:
Hmm
Hard time to become a Nigerian soldier.

But how do they conceal this weapons and pass through the road without our security agencies being aware?

What is the work of the DSS?

Every agency is compromised! Every!!!! It’s as if a silent Islamic coup is going on in this country and the rest regions are all asleep. This was exactly the stunt Taliban pulled. They infiltrated the entire people and arm forces before they swing into action.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by yeshuasfootstep(m): 1:14am On Jul 26, 2022
Until they capture you, decentralisation of police is a no go area. Kwantinu.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Obidatti2023s(m): 1:15am On Jul 26, 2022
Neoteny:
Kiss goodbye to any so-called foreign investments.

But what happened to the Nigerian military, once vaunted and the backbone of ecomog, the same Nigeria that went on peacekeeping to Lebanon, Liberia, Somalia..

With all the armored tanks and personnel carriers and gun trucks and helicopters and planes and jet fighters and artillery and rockets... today they're the ones on the defensive from a group of poorly trained urchins and illiterate cow herders and farmers?

Army, navy, airforce, DSS, police, mobile police, special forces, civil defence, civilian JTF, wardens... they're all armed and militarized in their thousands can't defend an inch of this country from bandits and pillagers?

Wow.

Brother I swear down! Imagine Presidential guards being ambushed by bandits!!!

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:23am On Jul 26, 2022
This is the best time for Niger, Chad, Cameroon and Benin rep have to take more territory from Nigeria, I just received livefed from my junior friend fighting buuhaariq terrorist brothers in Niger state .... if u are interested inbox me let me show u what is happening there and one ediot is telling their zone-B they are winning the war
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Xiaohei(m): 1:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Hmmm! In my opinion, all that is happening is a smoke screen for something more sinister. Buhari and his band of power-hungry ilks appear to have concocted plans to ensure 2023 elections do not hold. If the attacks on our nation's capital continue, Buhari can declare a state of emergency under the pretexts of saving lives, and defeating the terrorists ( who by the way are his kit and kin). Nigerians, be wise!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by nextstep(m): 1:55am On Jul 26, 2022
If anything, this is a signal to us that unlike 1967, a well organized seccession will meet little opposition from the flailing Nigerian army.

I've tried so hard to be understanding and retain a united country, but "sometimes in course of human events..."

If you know, you know
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Masterchef(m): 1:57am On Jul 26, 2022
Most of the posts on the front page are not imagining how wicked Buhari is. Imagine Buhari gets kidnapped and Nigeria has to pay like $1b dollars to the same terrorists he defends so much? Who then loses? The bottom line is; terrorism in Nigeria is being sponsored by the Cabal and it's purely for the money
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Joeyfizzo: 2:01am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Joeyfizzo: 2:03am On Jul 26, 2022
RIP Lt Jauro. He was Killed in that same sttack

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by nextstep(m): 2:03am On Jul 26, 2022
Masterchef:
Most of the posts on the front page are not imagining how wicked Buhari is. Imagine Buhari gets kidnapped and Nigeria has to pay like $1b dollars to the same terrorists he defends so much? Who then loses? The bottom line is; terrorism in Nigeria is being sponsored by the Cabal and it's purely for the money

I doubt most Nigerians will want to pay shishi. Good riddance, let them keep their brother.

But you're right, the Cabal will use it to cash out. Could you imagine any other country paying ransom to rescue its president? Naija na cruise hands down

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Corto: 2:04am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Bestbeelieve: 2:17am On Jul 26, 2022
1daful...
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by eeetuk(m): 2:27am On Jul 26, 2022
"Barely 24 hours after terrorists threatened to abduct President Muhammadu Buhari and Kaduna Governor Nasir el’Rufai in a viral video, troops of the Guards Brigade have been ambushed by armed bandits in Abuja."

Unbelievable!
But facts on the ground say it is true.
Truth is total lack of respect for Nigerian government by organized gangsters. It is in display for everybody to see. Nigeria is a failed state by all accounts. A failed state is a situation in which the central government is unable to govern the country--triggering rival gang members to fight for influence.
Is this not what is taking place in Nigeria today?

Somalia, Afghanistan, Sudan, and Libya are some of the few countries which have fallen into this category. These countries began this way. And we have seen what have become of them today. Just like Nigeria, it is chaos every day.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by letitrainnow(m): 2:38am On Jul 26, 2022
This is beyond be careful ooo
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by audiigee(m): 2:46am On Jul 26, 2022
Angelicqueen:
Of course they need to play the game very well, how else will they cover up the truth about the fake buhari in aso rock other than kidnap him , ask for ransom, and next he has been killed by the kidnappers.
How I wish we get sense like you.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by bigcasava1(m): 2:53am On Jul 26, 2022
Useless country full of useless leaders! Pls allow them to kidnap buhari and elrufai the to of them are worst than terrorists

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Doyou2019: 3:11am On Jul 26, 2022
Sirheny007:
Yes, by all means.
TAKE THE GAME TO ASO ROCK.
By all means, if that would make the FG sit up.
Enough of other people dying and making the death of innocent Nigerians appear abstract to these self-serving fools in power.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Doyou2019: 3:16am On Jul 26, 2022
BrownCookie:
This is how it starts. My goodness! Nigerians has never had it this bad

Cause it's not about Peter Obi. grin
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by RepoMan007: 3:47am On Jul 26, 2022
Goddey18:
Omo this people really mean business ooo.
No where is safe again.
u are gullible. It is being staged to make amnesty the only option.
Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by Quodseverismete: 3:56am On Jul 26, 2022
Gandollar:
Buhari will handle security.........

Fill in the blank spaces.

Osi bando will handle encounter

1 Like

Re: Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari by grammarian247(m): 4:14am On Jul 26, 2022
Someone should please tell me exactly why APC is campaigning to continue in power.

Let me coach you for IELTS and PTE: 08038999587

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's Dog, Jack That He Values More Than IPOB Members / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.