Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi (1284 Views)

Hardship: Prayers Have Replaced Medicine In Most Homes In Nigeria – Peter Obi / Nigeria Releases N200 Billion To Improve Power Supply / I’m Ready To Lay Down My Life For Nigeria – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by plaindealer: 5:16am On Jul 26, 2022
I traveled to Egypt

I went to Egypt

...... That's all folks. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by ElSudani: 5:33am On Jul 26, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Superwave16320: 6:15am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Coolsperm: 6:15am On Jul 26, 2022
Tinubu is not on plum again

6 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by iSense247: 6:53am On Jul 26, 2022
‘Fake Bishops’ At Shettima’s Unveiling Are Mostly Ibos

Speaking at a press conference in Abuja on Monday, the clerics told journalists that they did not represent the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).

The clerics under the auspices of the Muslim-Christian Love Foundation insisted that they never portrayed themselves as emissaries of CAN at the event.

The clergymen who noted that their churches have existed for several years named their congregations to include; “Christian Revival Evangelical Mission Worldwide of Apostle Godwin Livinus; the Divine Prophetic End Time Gospel Faith in Kubwa, Bishop Dr. Emeka Theodore; the Light House of all Nation Ministry of Bishop Emmanuel Sunday Jayeola.”

The Secretary of the group, Bishop Adams King explained that their identification with Senator Kashim Shettima and the APC was informed by his transformation of Borno State and even-handed management of social relations, including the protection of rights for all regardless of religion, whilst he was the Governor of the state.

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 26, 2022
plaindealer:
I traveled to Egypt

I went to Egypt

Is Egypt getting it right? If you can't create success, copy it.

7 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by plaindealer: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2022
Thanksful:

He should have intelligently explained how exactly to copy what he saw, give clear estimates and articulate his plan and a road map from generation to transmission, distribution, power management, tariff system and or even the areas we need to invest in like solar, hydro, dam or gas turbine.

The man came up with zero idea, zero knowledge, he just kept shouting Egypt, Singapore, Dubai and all manner of meaningless rubbish..

The man is shallow and unintelligent.

5 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Gandollar(f): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2022
plaindealer:

He should have intelligently explained how exactly to copy what he saw, give clear estimates and articulate his plan and a road map from generation to transmission, distribution, power management, tariff system and or even the areas we need to invest in like solar, hydro, dam or gas turbine.

The man came up with zero idea, zero knowledge, he just kept shouting Egypt, Singapore, Dubai and all manner of meaningless rubbish..

So that you can copy and paste and claim it's your idea. Let buhari resign first, then those with fresh ideas would come forward.

Or better still, let Tinubu go one on one on live interview to tell us his own plans.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by tamdun: 8:11am On Jul 26, 2022
plaindealer:
I traveled to Egypt

I went to Egypt

Obi the Egyptian grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by tamdun: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2022
Thanksful:

He should have told us what he copied from Egypt and how to replicate it in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by plaindealer: 8:17am On Jul 26, 2022
Gandollar:
So that you can copy and paste and claim it's your idea. Let buhari resign first, then those with fresh ideas would come forward.

Or better still, let Tinubu go one on one on live interview to tell us his own plans.

Just like Pandora, no brain, no common sense.

2 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by plaindealer: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2022
tamdun:

Obi the Egyptian grin

Dumb Egyptian sef..

2 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:20am On Jul 26, 2022
plaindealer:
I traveled to Egypt

I went to Egypt

When Peter Obi was governor he attracted and invested in 136 KVA power Sub-station in Agu Awka, which now serves Awka, and sub towns, the Sub-station is the plant serving Anambra international Airport now, Obi also attracted power sub-station that is serving Harbour industrial layout Ogbaru the biggest industrial estate in South-east. He can do it at national level to improve power supply.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by plaindealer: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2022
In fact, we know what they did in Egypt so we don't have to go to Egypt to find out what they did.

Siemens gave what applied in their environment we've engaged the same Siemens to give us what's suitable in the Nigerian environment.

Siemens is on the ground in Nigeria working to deliver stable power in Nigeria so the useless man just went to Egypt on vacation.

3 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by plaindealer: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2022
post=115095450:

When Peter Obi was governor he attracted and invested in 136 KVA power Sub-station in Agu Awka, which now serves Awka, and sub towns, the Sub-station is the plant serving Anambra international Airport now, Obi also attracted power sub-station that is serving Harbour industrial layout Ogbaru the biggest industrial estate in South-east. He can do it at national level to improve power supply.

.typical Pandora rubbish, his mates built power plants, but this one is bothering me with roadside transformer station built by other people..

You Igbos are never serous..

3 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:31am On Jul 26, 2022
plaindealer:

.typical Pandora rubbish, his mates built power plants, but this one is bothering me with roadside transformer station built by other people..

You Igbos are never serous..
Can you show me power plant built by Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by NnamdiN: 8:40am On Jul 26, 2022
Why are you guys bothered Shey he's not going to win ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by plaindealer: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2022
So, after shouting Egypt after Egypt, Pandora liar dropped the dumbest lie ever, the foolish man said 100 out of 150 NBA players are Nigerians.

Everytime Pandora opens his rancid mouth, he spits out lies..

Sad..

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by mii4u(f): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2022
So u expect him to spill it here so dat ur candidates can copy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Gandollar(f): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2022
plaindealer:

Just like Pandora, no brain, no common sense.
Coming from a zombie, fantastic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2022
HIM TU LIE
Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Goodday90(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2022
Even in 1000 years Apc can never give you light

Know this and know peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 9:34am On Jul 26, 2022
Peter Obidient can only fix power generation where people allow him to fix it, he should stop comparing Nigeria with Egypt, there is no Igbo tribe in Egypt that is celebrating unknown gunmen that killed their fellow igbos and security operatives.

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by plaindealer: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2022
mii4u:
So u expect him to spill it here so dat ur candidates can copy.

Who won copy lying Pandora rubbish?

These Igbos sef. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by mii4u(f): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2022
plaindealer:

Who won copy lying Pandora rubbish?

These Igbos sef. grin
E go shock u say plenty line up to copy him grin

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2022
tamdun:

He should have told us what he copied from Egypt and how to replicate it in Nigeria

You didn't listen, he said it. But you were expecting something different.
Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by kk2027: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2022
Gandollar:

exactly

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2022
plaindealer:

You haven't run anything successful before from your comment. People who understudy others and replicate the same result don't talk like this.

Go and listen to the interview again with open mind. You will see what he will do to replicate the same result.
Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by plaindealer: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thanksful:

You haven't run anything successful before from your comment. People who understudy others and replicate the same result don't talk like this.

Go and listen to the interview again with open mind. You will see what he will do to replicate the same result.

I listened to his empty and shallow I rubbish, they asked him a simple question and as usual , he entered self adulation and self complimentary, repeating Egypt, Dubai and Singapore, but never answered the question.

If you are going to defend him or prove me wrong, then state what he said and what I missed.

1 Like

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by plaindealer: 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2022
Thanksful:

You didn't listen, he said it. But you were expecting something different.

Yes, he did, in a secret and coded language that only his Pandora supporters understand.

Obi is a known world class liar and his fans are also world class liars.

Sad.

2 Likes

Re: How I Plan To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria - Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
plaindealer:

Yes, he did, in a secret and coded language that only his Pandora supporters understand.

Obi is a known world class liar and his fans are also world class liars.

Sad.

No! Because an average Nigerian is so stupid that if it doesn't go according to their solution, it's not a solution.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos In The North Should Start Relocating To The South - IPOB / All These Poly Dropout folks Supporting Tinubu What Is University Degree(photos) / Breaking News!!! 2023: Tinubu Support Group Inaugurated In South East Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.