Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,723 members, 7,898,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum [video] (925 Views)

My Son Has Abandoned Me For 10 Years - Shatta Wale's Ailing Mum (Video) / Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum / Ifu Ennada As A 19-Year-Old TV Presenter (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum [video] by micheal34(m): 2:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
BET award wining singer, Temilade Openiyi better known as Tems, has made an interesting revelation that’s taking fans on a nostalgic trip.

The ‘Try Me’ crooner disclosed that her mum is the woman who was casted in an old TV advert for a popular spice.

Tems made this known in a resurfaced post on her official Twitter account from three years ago while reacting to a post of the ad.

In 2017, a Twitter user, Dr Yazzy, had shared a video of the ad which has scenes that are being used as memes on social media today.

”IF YOU REMEMBER THIS ADVERT ON AIT AND NTA, JUST KNOW THAT YOU DESERVED TO BE CALLED AGBAYA IF YOU ARE NOT YET MARRIED.’‘ YAZZY TWEETED.

Tems then took to the comment section and wrote; ”Lmao!!! My Mum!!”

Now that the songstress is in the limelight, her fans have been left surprised about the discovery and are considering the possibility of her getting her impeccable artistic talent from her mom.

Guys,

Do You Remember That Ad? – Where Were You When That Ad Was Trending?
Let’s hear from you.

WATCH VIDEO ADVERT BELOW
https://voicesuit.com/tems-discloses-that-woman-in-popular-old-tv-advert-is-her-mum-video/

Re: Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum [video] by funshint(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Really...wow!
Re: Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum [video] by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good to know
Re: Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum [video] by muzically(m): 3:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
grin
Re: Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum [video] by Treasure17(m): 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Oh wow. The great meme right there.
Re: Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum [video] by BeanmanX(m): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dis legendary Royco ad was everything back in early 2000's,,,
Re: Tems Discloses That Woman In Popular Old TV Advert Is Her Mum [video] by fman(m): 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Good. I really remember that advert

(1) (Reply)

The Top 7 Richest People In The Adeleke Family (2022) / Video : Nollywood Actor Murphy Afolabi Laid To Rest - Eyes Of Lagos / “it’s Not Easy,” Bobrisky Says, As He Struggles To Walk With His Upgraded NYASH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.