Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:35 PM

Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore (14798 Views)

OBI Depended Only On The Masses Which Is Why He Lost The Election / Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore / Dapo Abiodun: We Have Never Depended On Oil In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Nwakaibey195(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
TeeKings:

U must be stupid I guess?

You want him to come to your house to tell you abi, have you watched any of his interviews of late? I bet no and I’m sure you have no intention to but to swallow the misleading excerpts lifted my the biased media so you guys can crucify him without knowing what led to such statements.. lazy ignorant slave citizens
Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by v2: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2022
God1000:
Atiku is a rogue politician, all of them engage in character assassination games when it favours them.

Sowore is far better than Atiku

How can someone that is part of the character assassination business be better than the other?

Sowore was serial blackmailer and a tool in the dirty politics of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fg Launches N50BN 'YouWin' Job Creation Fund / PTF Probe Report: Obasanjo’s Vindication Of Buhari Wrong / Defections: APC Accepting Fifth Columnists - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.