Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:38 PM

Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore (14799 Views)

OBI Depended Only On The Masses Which Is Why He Lost The Election / Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore / Dapo Abiodun: We Have Never Depended On Oil In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Angelfrost(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sowore.... Just take what is left of your dignity and stay in journalism!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by youngestuk(m): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Just like apc paid you to counter Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by ajayiopy: 3:41pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/atiku-once-depended-on-me-to-counter-obasanjo-sowore

HON. SOWORE,
YOU CANT BE NIGERIA PRESIDENT because YOU HAVE BETRAYED ALOT OF PEOPLE.
Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by DARLINGTON869(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
This Sowore of a guy is just pained that nobody gives a kettle's cover about him or his Agenda. He doesn't know dat you just don't wake up one day and decide to become the president of Nigeria. You've got to start somewhere at the grassroots. You must pass through the fires of small positions just as other presidents have done. Whenever I see or read about Sowore and Tunde Bakare gunning for the presidency, I just shake my head. They both ought to know beta.

T O DARLING

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by MMWandali: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
You both should be disqualified
Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Ayed44: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sowore just exposed himself as a serial blackmailer.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by deeva2: 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
cenaman:
E no concern me, their tears is my sources of joy.

I am OBI-DIENT, what about you?

BATified

1 Like

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by mrvitalis(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sowore and fallana are working for tinubu

They always give him surface attack that he can easily defend but never fatal attack or deep attack ...they only do that when other people are doing and it's become too obvious

So why is fallana not speaking on single faith ticket ...even Sahara reporters are not making a big issue of it

Sowore goes hard on tinubu opponents but soft on tinubu
Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by lexy2014: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/atiku-once-depended-on-me-to-counter-obasanjo-sowore

Sowore hasn't said one thing he will do for nigeria as president. All he is doing is attacking this and attacking that. Someone with his intelligence should have done better with captivating cerebral debates which would have made the dinosaurs in the race sit up. Sowore is a wasted youth and a waste of space as far as this presidentiak race is concerned.
Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by ajl: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ojabifi:
He just exposed himself as a paid political tool

Anyway, Please, we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/MBBhwgJ7hJdXy94x8

Did he ever say he collected money or got paid for it? Saharareporters used to get funding from multiple donor organizations in the US, especially Omidyar Foundation and Ford Foundation in amounts running into several hundreds of thousands of dollars. If he was getting paid via international transfers into his US account, he would have been convicted for money laundering by now because receiving large sums from Nigeria is a red flag. Sowore is a truthful person.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
I believe everyone has their own luck,or future

But Atiku yours is not for Presidency,sir you should also Rest ,and give way for peter obi
Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by IbileIfe: 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2022
God1000:
Atiku is a rogue politician, all of them engage in character assassination games when it favours them.

Sowore is far better than Atiku
Sowore is the most incorruptible of all the presidential candidates.
Nigerian youths have the best and greatest opportunity to support and vote for him.

We have quarrelled before. But Sonala Olumhense ended the misunderstanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by d142475: 3:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
So Garba Shehu worked with Atiku in the same capacity as he is working with Buhari. If you think Atiku won't continue the fulani reign of terror, you are sick in the head. Vote them out.
Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by God1000(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
IbileIfe:

Sowore is the most incorruptible of all the presidential candidates.
Nigerian youths have the best and greatest opportunity to support and vote for him.

We have quarrelled before. But Sonala Olumhense ended the misunderstanding.
I agree.

I am comfortable with either Yemi Osinbajo, sowore or Peter Obi as president.

I like sowore as much as the other two, but he's not working hard enough
Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by 1gbdata: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
grin
Old things shall pass away

Everything becomes New

#Obedient

1 Like

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Blendy77(f): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
This one just dey seek for relevance by all means grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by bhella10: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ojabifi:
He just exposed himself as a paid political tool

Anyway, Please, we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:

https://forms.gle/ryR9Pxi9moWznbbi6
he's a journalist. Atiku the back stabbing politician would have succeeded in selling off the country patapata had Obj been as weak as GEj
Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Roadmap2023: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Our politicians should learn to discuss topical issues that affects the common man and not to throw tantrums at each other
Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Ebeano49(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sowore is a willing toll in all political fights and blackmail. Same way Buhari and co used him and his platform to harass and intimidate Jonathan.
Sowore forgot the cardinal redline of jounalism... YOU DO NOT REVEAL YOUR SOURCES no matter how provoked!

Sowore is not a leader. He directly contributed to how we got here as a country.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by bbyby01: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2022
Sowore talks too much

1 Like

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by GamalNasser: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Tell us how much he paid you too

1 Like

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Moh247: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2022
Shameless people... You and Atiku are leaking classified government information for personal gain
Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by dododawa1: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2022
Same same
Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by dahnimoh(m): 4:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
You talk too much

1 Like

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by ponishah: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2022
God1000:
Atiku is a rogue politician, all of them engage in character assassination games when it favours them.

Sowore is far better than Atiku
Sowore is losing it, he has lost taste because of greed for power.
I used to respect him, but he is gone.

I thought there are ethics in journalism as a profession...
Do journalists rat out their sources?
Sowore is fast drowning in dirty waters.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by alade69: 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good day, pls do you have a similar link you can recommend in Lagos?
Thank you.
Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by GistFullGround: 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2022

And he claims he is a Journalist? Stupid boy that can't keep secrets!

Mumu wants to be a president

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by GistFullGround: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2022
God1000:
I agree.

I am comfortable with either Yemi Osinbajo, sowore or Peter Obi as president.

I like sowore as much as the other two, but he's not working hard enough

May God forbid Sowore!

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by Izzydeprince: 4:35pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nigerians know that Sowore is paid gun and this much he has confirmed. The same way promoters of APC bought you to publish all sorts of lies and half truth concerning Jonathan.
We can see the person that is aspiring to be president in Nigeria. May Sowore never happen to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Once Depended On Me To Counter Obasanjo – Sowore by God1000(m): 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
GistFullGround:

May God forbid Sowore!

lol, why God forbid?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 4 Igbo Traders trying to flee from Yola / South Korea In 1964 .a Few Years After Nigeria's Independence / Tribunal Upholds Lam-Adesina And Olugbemi’s Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.