Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,793 members, 7,935,384 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:32 AM

Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) (71842 Views)

I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / My Fiancée Has Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), She Is Always In Pains / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by bukolaademi001(f): 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

My kid sis is in pains. She's 21yrs.
About a month ago, just out of nowhere, she started developing some kind of scales under her feet.. Initially, we thought it was nothing serious, and it would just go, so we kept applying Vaseline on her feet every night after pressing it with warm water...

But as time went on, it got worse and painful for her too... She cries every night.. It is almost as though she can't walk. The scales are strong and stubborn and now splitting to reveal some tiny wounds.. Guess that's why she is finding it painful..

Due to financial constraints, the few chemists i've taken her to don't seem to know the name or cause of what it is, talkmore of the cure.. It breaks me to see a grown girl go through so much pain but i'm stuck..

I'm hoping the Doctors here or anyone else with a simlar issue or experience can help proffer cure for her..

Pictures below were taken from last night...

It's called Athlete foot. Ignore people telling you it's diabolical

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Emilokan1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Munzy14:

People don't know the efficacy of shea butter...so magical.
I really do feel sorry for the ignoramuses making jest of my post. I really don't them.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Munzy14(m): 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Emilokan1:
I really do feel sorry for the ignoramuses making jest of my post. I really don't them.
Ignorance they say, is a disease...

I use shea butter a lot...It replaced the normal body Vaseline and even cream for the facial hair and others. Even best for massage.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Memphisteegod(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Omo,I don experience this stuff b4 ooo,E nor easy ooo,I feel ur pain,I have forgotten wht cure my own sha but I think the stuff just disappear,you will be fine dear just try and be using hot water to massage the leg morning and night and apply heel balm ennhen and apply damatol sometimes

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Chartey(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Ladymillion:
Hmmm looks like diabetic fit ulcer, taker her to a good teaching hospital and add prayers too, may God restore her health

Diabetic foot happens to people with poorly controlled diabetes over several years.

How can you think of that in this 21 year old girl. Will she have diabetes for that long without knowing?
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Andythelight: 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
Brother

Healing Streams with the man of God Pastor Chris began yesterday. It is the biggest Healing Crusade in the world and it is usually trailed with an avalanche of miracles

I joyfully bring you an opportunity to join and participate in the program even from the comfort of your home.

All you need to do is join via this link below;

https://virtualcenters.healingstreams.tv/Andiescentre

It starts by 3:00pm tmrw, lastday
Come back here to testify
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Yinkagbo(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Get clear zit and use it on the legs
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by saxokay(m): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
I decree in the name that's above every other names and infirmities let every strangers in your sister feet disappear in Jesus name I join my faith with your faith I don't care if this is spiritual or natural what I know is by His sripe we are heal,I stand on the efficacy of this word I declare your sister free in Jesus name AMEN
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Letez: 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
my brother is going through same thing now but we have gotten the drugs and is working very well he is very fine now call just him here is his number 07065249017 he will tell u name of the drugs.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Dracas: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Take her for a leprosy test immediately
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by AVTSCRABBLE: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
Just vasline will cure it. Value what I said... That original vasline. Nothing else. Wash and apply like 4 times a day...

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by mechanics(m): 10:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
The best thing is to see a dermatologist no matter the amount.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Melagros(m): 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

So that her health can deteriorate more?
My brother you the mind them
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Adiy(f): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
Psoriasis; rob plantain peel on it continuously
Dat i used to treat mine wen it got triggered by groundnut consumption.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by raskal(m): 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
See bros stop wasting your time just take her to the hospital all this apply this,it this,this is the problem will not help
Leaves job for the professionals take her to a doctor
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by ikwoche2015: 10:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
HEALING STREAMS WITH PASTOR CHRIS
is on and tomorrow Sunday is the last day

Time: 3pm

A similar testimony was shared

To view the program, connect with link below

https://virtualcenters.healingstreams.tv/IKWOCHE20

God Bless you
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Fabuh2nice(m): 11:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Get virgin coconut oil and apply to the affected area
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by xevove2061: 12:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Goodplace:
Publix display of stupidity

god will punish you.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Shancca: 1:50am On Jul 31, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

About a month ago, just out of nowhere, she started developing some kind of scales under her feet.. Initially, we thought it was nothing serious, and it would just go, so we kept applying Vaseline on her feet every night after pressing it with warm water...

But as time went on, it got worse and painful for her too... She cries every night.. It is almost as though she can't walk. The scales are strong and stubborn and now splitting to reveal some tiny wounds.. Guess that's why she is finding it painful..

Due to financial constraints, the few chemists i've taken her to don't seem to know the name or cause of what it is, talkmore of the cure.. It breaks me to see a grown girl go through so much pain but i'm stuck..

I'm hoping the Doctors here or anyone else with a simlar issue or experience can help proffer cure for her..

Can your sister try vegetables and protein diets for straight one week? Add multivitamin, possibly effervescent kind. Quick recovery and God's healing!

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Cikoloko(m): 6:22am On Jul 31, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9I8wes6yshg Today is the last day please put it on for her and believe
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Psoul(m): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

Where's the sequel to this story?

Wisdom is revealed only to the wise.
Unwise man may not capture the wisdom in the wise man's words.

If you can not pick out two important things from the story, then group urslf either as a wise man or unwise man.
The choice is yours.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Papichulostunne(m): 7:07am On Jul 31, 2022
OnGod247:

Ok may try..
Y

Kolo.. You moniker na OnGod remember.. Shes just changing skin oga.. Though its not a beautiful site .. Ointment will help her.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by sketchosreev: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2022
descarado:

You are a very big scammer and a liar.

It has no cure yet you treated it.

Lazy Nigerian youth.
He has already seen his next meal.
Your mouth must be watering right now

Well my Dear, You seem to be quite an illiterate. Read words carefully and understand simple English words. Go back to school and first understand how to read carefully. Then understand words like Genetic. Then understand that abstinence puts it away but does not put it out from your gene. which simply implies that I abstained from its triggering components and that made that put it away but has not cured my genes from being a carrier of Pustular Psoriasis. It it not transferable so no one can effected from simple contact with an effected person. Now my Dear, who is the Lazy youth?... "YOU" Olodo. and Just for you info: I am am IT network professional and trust I can feed your whole generation "so note" I don't live out of peoples pain..... So when decent people put out their contact to be reached does not spell "scam" like you and you family think only. If you lack ideas to solutions just keep quiet and allow intelligent people put up one. God bless you my Dear Olodo NB: Read o!!!
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Publiccompound: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2022
OnGod247:
Hello guys,

By 3 pm today link up for this healing stream service with Pastor Chris and see God at work in your sisters life

https://virtualcenters.healingstreams.tv/bishopfresh
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Doyenro23(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2022
viralinfo:
Get formalin , let her place her leg inside a dilute solution...

Which kind cruel nairaland doctor be this
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by modestatus: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2022
So sorry about your sister..

Fortunately you have some people on the platform that have made suggestions that are remarkable enough. I can decide for you what to do. It's amazing that you're on this platform asking for help.

That's why there are strange ideas and ways given for you to take.

A doctor of more than 20 years, there are 2 main likely diagnosis from the pictures sent. (thanks for that).

Psoriasis or foot fungal infection. Best thing is a review by the dermatologist. In the interim, I have a few questions...

Aside from pains, is there itching? Is there bleeding from the lesions? Is only on the feet? Any other place on her body with the rashes? What is her job or work she's doing? Does she wear shoes or boots?

Lastly, in the meantime, TERBINAFINE tabs 250mg weekly for 2 months. At a teaching hospital, other tests can be done to decipher the fungus.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by galantjoe(m): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
I have herbs and medicinal ointment

Dm
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by Jacksparrow7(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
forMom:

Bro register your sister for healing stream with Pst Chris. The program is ongoing. It started yesterday.
She'll definitely receive her healing
https://virtualcenters.healingstreams.tv/dyo

It'll start by 3pm this afternoon. Make sure to register and stream the event until pastor starts praying.
any Benin virtual center?
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by elephant2017: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
PLEASE MAKE SURE. THEY DONT GIVE HER INJECTION OOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by forMom(f): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jacksparrow7:
any Benin virtual center?
No idea bro.
But you can just connect from the link.
I hope you joined the program though.
Re: Please Help, My Kid Sister Is In Pains (pics) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Online you can Type whatever shiit u like. I no dey argue with online noise makers. If na real life now I fit don sacrifice you to one baba now sharply grin
So that person go hear word
If your so called baba cannot use his so called power to locate me without seen me then he is rubbish at his rubbish sacrifies, i thought that your baba is supposed to be invinsible and able to do wonders. grin clearly your baba is as useless as your brain. So it is not village anymore now it is sacrifies and baba? Tell that baba to use his sacrifies to get you outta poverty first, maybe get you a new brain too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

600-Bed Sani Abacha Stadium Isolation Center In Kano (Photos) / Belgian Hospital Cut Off Ajima Ogbole’s Cervix, Paralysed Her Sister (Photos) / King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.