Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

It’s Impossible To Hurt Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It’s Impossible To Hurt Me (576 Views)

It's Impossible To Tame/Keep An Akwa Ibom Girl As A Girlfriend (picture) / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Impossible To Hurt Me by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2022
I haven’t been hurt for a very long time because I have mastered the flaws of the human nature and I always anticipate it before it even happens.
I have been hurt it the past but those experiences molded me into an impenetrable individual. I can laugh with you, go out with you, have fun and share memories with you irrespective of your gender but one thing I can never do is take it seriously to my heart. GOD FORBID. The second you walk away after we both have had a great time bonding I immediately by default forget your existence till we see or talk again, because human beings are so fragile and inconsistent. We have no ability to stay truly loyal, even to ourselves we break our own trust with ourselves talk more of being loyal to another person. I have no emotional attachment to any living thing for years now. Everything is on surface level, you’re never getting past there no matter how many years I have known you or whatever you think we share together.

Every time I meet a new individual who thinks they like me I mentally start counting down to how many days or weeks the likeness will last till they become bored and start acting different, because they must get bored at some point. People don’t even understand themselves they think it’s possible to like another person forever, ITS IMPOSSIBLE! You will get bored after a while and I understand this perfectly so I just start counting for them and calculate how long each individual’s so called likeness for me will last, is it me you want to lead on and then switch character on after a while? Bad market! You better shift because if you like sing “you are the love of my life” send chocolates, buy me ps 5, credit me daily, I will be so appreciative but it will never make me emotionally get attached to you, till I die I can only be in an emotional relationship with only God and myself and maybe my kids if I ever get one someday. My heart is closed and so many people have complained but I’m sorry it’s impossible to connect with me.

The human nature is flawed from birth so I don’t decieve myself with any love romantic emotional BULLSHIT!

4 Likes

Re: It’s Impossible To Hurt Me by Shalommy(f): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2022
Chaii... Person like you dey fall madly inlove joor.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: It’s Impossible To Hurt Me by Raychellasam(f): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2022
Badboibipo:
I haven’t been hurt for a very long time because I have mastered the flaws of the human nature and I always anticipate it before it even happens.
I have been hurt it the past but those experiences molded me into an impenetrable individual. I can laugh with you, go out with you, have fun and share memories with you irrespective of your gender but one thing I can never do is take it seriously to my heart. GOD FORBID. The second you walk away after we both have had a great time bonding I immediately by default forget your existence till we see or talk again, because human beings are so fragile and inconsistent. We have no ability to stay truly loyal, even to ourselves we break our own trust with ourselves talk more of being loyal to another person. I have no emotional attachment to any living thing for years now. Everything is on surface level, you’re never getting past there no matter how many years I have known you or whatever you think we share together.

Every time I meet a new individual who thinks they like me I mentally start counting down to how many days or weeks the likeness will last till they become bored and start acting different, because they must get bored at some point. People don’t even understand themselves they think it’s possible to like another person forever, ITS IMPOSSIBLE! You will get bored after a while and I understand this perfectly so I just start counting for them and calculate how long each individual’s so called likeness for me will last, is it me you want to lead on and then switch character on after a while? Bad market! You better shift because if you like sing “you are the love of my life” send chocolates, buy me ps 5, credit me daily, I will be so appreciative but it will never make me emotionally get attached to you, till I die I can only be in an emotional relationship with only God and myself and maybe my kids if I ever get one someday. My heart is closed and so many people have complained but I’m sorry it’s impossible to connect with me.

The human nature is flawed from birth so I don’t decieve myself with any love romantic emotional BULLSHIT!

chai...who collected your bobo?
Re: It’s Impossible To Hurt Me by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Person like you dey fall madly inlove joor.. cheesy cheesy

Lol oya na come push me inside the love make I fall I dey wait grin
Re: It’s Impossible To Hurt Me by Shalommy(f): 11:27am On Jul 30, 2022
Badboibipo:

Lol oya na come push me inside the love make I fall I dey wait grin
cheesy I'm not interested dude.
Re: It’s Impossible To Hurt Me by Starz825(m): 11:37am On Jul 30, 2022
Na me be this Sha...
But one thing is sure ...
You have the capacity to fall in love...and once you get to that point of loving...you consciously or unconsciously raise your defense mechanism towards it then your intention to never fall wins over their so called affection for you
And then sometimes you don't like people caring for you...

You see people care as so highly unnecessary...
Always thinking you can care for yourself and that nobody can but yourself...
Even your relationship no go dey last...and you go dey ghost wells ....

But he dey tire person...you go dey lonely as some point...

The above write up is just me
Re: It’s Impossible To Hurt Me by Autobot05: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2022
Badboibipo:

I understand how you feel

Jesus is the ONLY way❤️
Re: It’s Impossible To Hurt Me by PumpumPrince: 11:54am On Jul 30, 2022
Badboibipo:

ol so u asking to date Shalommy becuz u want her to hurt yor heart & u think u superman....corrřrrect?....bro please go to church!!(REAL TALK) angry
Re: It’s Impossible To Hurt Me by TheKrakon: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hmmm..... true talk.
Re: It’s Impossible To Hurt Me by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
Well said
Re: It’s Impossible To Hurt Me by Nyascobar1414: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Actually this is my defense mechanism, I dont and cant connect emotionally...
Maybe I'm Schizophrenic.

(1) (Reply)

Help I Need Advice!! / Can You Date Ladies With Flat Breasts? / "I Lost My Vir8inity At 12 And I Have Slept With Over 2000 Guys”— Rapper Diamon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.