Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,997 members, 7,873,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) (50036 Views)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by mascot87(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2022
This mad man just dey deceive himself
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by ogatboy(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

We sane Nigerians are representing him and it is not based on religion or any primordial sentiments.
Very soon Obi will be going around the country wearing cassock.

So says a party that went to rent Bishops just to prove a point. If Tinubu or Shettima go to any church, the booing will be so loud so they wont try it
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by sammirano: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2022
Igbo man will kill someone for ritual on Friday and attend thanksgiving on Sunday. grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by jrusky(m): 11:09am On Jul 30, 2022
Arysexy:

grin grin

Back to sender.

No need conducting election since you know where your Agbado bending ancestor can win the 36states.

Your tears dey sweet me

Cry more grin

Blablabla blublublu blur blur blur as usual no common sense.

Ewu!!!
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by zolajpower: 11:13am On Jul 30, 2022
Seyigoya:
Only way to be closer to the future is to have a Leader that will both be closer to God and the People
Anyway, Please, we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:
https://forms.gle/e7cjn9Cf3YPo8vgL7

My brother as Dem no give Osinbajo chance let's all give this man a chance. We re in a circular world and as such it's very hard to see anyone with perfection but at least this ( peter obi) man meet the standard of the populace so let's vote him in
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by jrusky(m): 11:13am On Jul 30, 2022
pacesetting:
A mentally unstable person calling another person mentally unstable. Like seriously, you mentioned Anambra, Eboni, Delta, and Imo as states Obi cannot win?

Which part of the world are you staying? I hope they have a mental institution there to check yourself in?

You are mentally unfit because you displayed the trait of a mentally challenge person by waiting for a miracle prestdent in Nigeria we all knew how politics is since Shagari era till date.

Go see your doctor you are suffering from serious challenging behaviour.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Arysexy(m): 11:15am On Jul 30, 2022
jrusky:

Blablabla blublublu blur blur blur as usual no common sense.

Ewu!!!

Nwa mkpi grin

E pain am harder

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by kmaster007: 11:21am On Jul 30, 2022
All dis one nah scam
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by jrusky(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Arysexy:

Nwa mkpi grin

E pain am harder

Pls enough of these kids shit.

Truth hurt line hell.

I only ask all of you morons ob-diots if your obi is sure bet list the state he will win in SW and the North. Simple of pls feck to hell.

This is not "e pain am" stunt no no this is about intelkectual capacity to read the reality not fiction or media propaganda shit.

Tueh!!!

I spit!!!

Otondo motetfuckers.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by efembaba(m): 11:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Obi is a Christian. Christians go to church. Obi went to a church. How is that mixing politics with religion?

MosakuAW:
Why is there so much Religion, ethnicity and triberlism in Nigeria political system.

Who are we to blame this on. The colonial masters or the politics of divide and rule.

What the frontliner should be doing now is showing the populace what direction they are going to lead us come 2023 and not visiting of churches nor calling "Fake Bishop" to venue of unveiling of candidates

Of all the 4 known name leading the frontline of next year election, I believe in OBI but I do not like the way politician are mixing religion with politics.

May God lead us right come February 2023. If we don't get it right come 2023, Nigeria should just break-up.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Image123(m): 11:25am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:
President of CAN.

cheesy cheesy i am very disappointed with our Nigerian Christians and how easily they have fallen to politician's deception.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

I have sent them a reminder to visit Salvation Ministries in Port Hartcourt.

I will personally make arrangements for that

Jumping from one church to the others. Typical quality of Naija politicians. Jonathan did more than these.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Hakeem3(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

We sane Nigerians are representing him and it is not based on religion or any primordial sentiments.
Are you sure you are sane with this your ignoramus comment
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by wasi9ice: 11:27am On Jul 30, 2022
That is all,,
His presidency is confirmed come 2023
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by jrusky(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2022
Arysexy:

Nwa mkpi grin

E pain am harder

Pls enough of these kids shit.

Truth hurt line hell.

I only ask all of you morons ob-diots if your obi is sure bet list the state he will win in SW and the North. Simple of pls feck to hell.

This is not "e pain am" stunt no no this is about intelkectual capacity to read the reality not fiction or media propaganda shit.

Tueh!!!

I spit!!!

Otondo motherfuckers.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by akanbiaa(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2022
MosakuAW:
Why is there so much Religion, ethnicity and triberlism in Nigeria political system.

Who are we to blame this on. The colonial masters or the politics of divide and rule.

What the frontliner should be doing now is showing the populace what direction they are going to lead us come 2023 and not visiting of churches nor calling "Fake Bishop" to venue of unveiling of candidates

Of all the 4 known name leading the frontline of next year election, I believe in OBI but I do not like the way politician are mixing religion with politics.

May God lead us right come February 2023. If we don't get it right come 2023, Nigeria should just break-up.
Only those who love themselves and others will reason the way you did, but majority don't reason like that. Religion is not the problem but those who want to manipulate it for selfish reasons at expense of National Unity and Peace. Nothing wrong in Muslim Muslim or Christian Christian as long as they can get the votes of the majority of voters and win election and fulfill their campaign promises.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by FullBlastLight: 11:55am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:
President of CAN.

Mumu! cool

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Penguin2: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Mrmb:

Are you sure you are in this country, do you know the number of Christian leaders that attended the unveiling of the VP aspirant of APC, he needs not run to them na them go come dey pray for him. The difference is clear���

Which Christian leaders?
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Omoslim26: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Which sane Person will want an old shaky sick man like tinubu and his Apc that had shown Nigeria suffering like never before undecided
Tinubu is on his own in this fight oo grin
The North He was banking on in achieving his desperate emilokan ambition has rejected him very soon all he will have will be his Action Congress grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Flows001(m): 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
ceede2:
Some days ago, one politician congratulate the new CAN president, it was condemned by some ingrates who like to force their candidate on another person, another politician go to church and worship God as usual, they call it breaking News, ' cos He is the most righteous!!

I'm a christian, but if other politician like Atiku/Tiunbu go to their place of worship do they bring it to NL? Capital NO.
It's really pathetic to think you have sense when sense is a thousand miles away from you..
Tinubu has been visiting Mosques and his pictures while praying in Mosques, together with several Northern Politicians have also made it to nairaland.

Him for no knee down worship God before, hypocrite everywhere.

No be every body on NL daft, before una go post rubbish about the so call Saint Obi, make una know say listeners 'r everywhere.

All this one no they move me, na only God know who dey worship am.

Next please.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by michoim(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Pretender...the man of Egypt. Who had gone to consult the spirit of Paraoh in Egypt . Nonsense
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Wipper7000: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
kettykin:
What a sight to behold, he who kneels before God bows before no man .

Kneeling before the ultimate King maker,
The same way Jonathan was runing up and down to pastors, Kings and Imams. We jnow how it ended
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Anoze4real2022(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:
More wailing for enemies of Christ.

Dear Obi, please visit more churches. The unending tears of urchins and enemies if our Lord Jesus give me joy.

It's OBI2023

Don't cry ����� wolf when they Christ is finally defeated by the Muslims faithful
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Kelvin3476: 1:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:
President of CAN.

HE SHOULD VISIT MOSQUE AS PER TERRORIST ?
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by dragunov: 2:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Seyigoya:
Only way to be closer to the future is to have a Leader that will both be closer to God and the People. An era to political intimidation is here. Nigeria is Bigger than this Looters who Call themselves Lords of men

Anyway, Please, we will Design a professional Company Logo or Letterhead Design for 2k Only

Drop Us Your Company Name:
https://forms.gle/e7cjn9Cf3YPo8vgL7

Guy forget story. Na so all of us de do when we de look for divine intervention. Even Buhari sef do am. When they grab de sword by the hilt, they become something else. Such is de nature of man. Obi kneeling down in church no mean anything.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by ceede2: 2:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
pacesetting:
You are not a Christian. If you are, you will not support a muslim rule after 8 years of the same muslim rule without any positive result.

I don't know why some so-called Christians are not seeing this from the right perspective. Many Christians, including me, voted for Buhari against Jonathan, another Christian, in his first tenure. But seeing what he did in his first four years, a voted against him.

I can't see an Obi, a Tinubu, and an Atiku and leave Obi for either of the two. No, I can't do that because I'm not insane!!

Man you don't get my point, check some of the pictures posted above with Tiunbu pictures and checked the threads.

Those pictures you see up there was posted by some of Tiunbu haters.

I respond to your comments 'cos you don't sound stup*d. Check the threads yourself.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Tadipexs: 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by ceede2: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
If it doesn't move you, you wouldn't have commented. Peter Obi and other presidential candidates are free to visit any religious centre to pray and canvass for support. There is nothing wrong in that. Thank you.
Mr freedom, I'm not saying it's wrong either, I want you to go through some of the threads where some ideeeot posted BAT where he was praying n see what they said about him, now some so called christians bring this to NL to praise PO that he kneel down, he for come stand for my head.

We can campaign in peace, without verbal assault.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by wiseoneking: 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

You don become rented Agbadoist
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by okorogodwin4(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
MosakuAW:

blame the bullion van thief and his asslicking urchins
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by basybasy: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:
grin grin grin grin

No peace for the wicked.

I can't wait when Peter Obi will start visiting big Churches when they are having their Annual crusades.
Even if he goes to heaven, he won't make it in 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And A Schoolgirl In Bauchi / Atiku In Secret Meetings With APC Stalwarts - Authorityngr.com / Defection: I Remain In APC – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.