Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) (50084 Views)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by ceeceeco: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

I have sent them a reminder to visit Salvation Ministries in Port Hartcourt.

I will personally make arrangements for that
He should also visit churches like; Watchman, Winners, OPM, Deeper Life. Etc.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Prayer without work is dead!.
Even the apostle Paul acknowledges that.
We have prayed enough. It is time to work.

Go get your PVC and vote like crazy.
The future of this country will depend on the 2023 election.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Oches4me(m): 6:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
ECASH120:
Watch Peter Obi in Dunamis Church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tccm634WnTA
I hope Christians will not shout islamization of Nigeria when Muslim start their own.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Oches4me(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
Arysexy:

God bless you.

As if Muslims can tolerate 16yrs straight rule of Christian leader. To even add salt to injury, another 8yrs of Muslim Muslim ticket after Buhari showed us what Islam is capable of with a pastor VP.
Obasanjo ruled Nigeria 1999 to 2007, Jonathan 2009 to 2015 no Muslim shout christianization of Nigeria. U people should continue to show ur bigotry to the whole world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Shevchenkko: 7:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:
President of CAN.
E pain this Tinubu supporter
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Shikini: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Great
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by hamouston91(m): 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:
grin grin grin grin

No peace for the wicked.

I can't wait when Peter Obi will start visiting big Churches when they are having their Annual crusades.

See secret service agent for im back
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by moshino(m): 7:33am On Jul 31, 2022
ElSudani:

We sane Nigerians are representing him and it is not based on religion or any primordial sentiments.
Very soon Obi will be going around the country wearing cassock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCrPnDNMQbA
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Malory: 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2022
Durabest:
Am not against his visit to church but still understand that no man can deceive God.Jonathan that senior even in the Bible and in politics, he did more of that yet he failed so do not deceivd anyone here.
Good day .
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Durabest: 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2022
Malory:
Good day boss. How's everyone over there. I didn't hear from you again? My greetings.
YEAH.WENT FOR INDUCTION PROCESS TODAY BUT IT WAS PLACED ON HOLD TILL FRIDAY NEXT WEEK,THE COMMUNITY YOUTHS CAME AND DISTRUPED THE PROCESS.THEIR REASONS WAS THAT COMPANIES MUST INCLUDE THEM ON THE EMPLOYEMENT PROCESS.WE ACTUAL WENT FOR ANOTHER CONTRACTS.SO BEAR WITH ME LATEST THESE MONTH POSITIVE MESSAGE WOULD BE DELIVERD TO YOU.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Malory: 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2022
Durabest:
YEAH.WENT FOR INDUCTION PROCESS TODAY BUT IT WAS PLACED ON HOLD TILL FRIDAY NEXT WEEK,THE COMMUNITY YOUTHS CAME AND DISTRUPED THE PROCESS.THEIR REASONS WAS THAT COMPANIES MUST INCLUDE THEM ON THE EMPLOYEMENT PROCESS.WE ACTUAL WENT FOR ANOTHER CONTRACTS.SO BEAR WITH ME LATEST THESE MONTH POSITIVE MESSAGE WOULD BE DELIVERD TO YOU.
Alright bro. I pray everything works out for you. Keep me posted. Thanks once again.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by ccrenda5540: 12:31pm On Apr 26
Who died?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari Leaving Abuja For UK Medical Treatment / Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed / David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.