Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,165 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why Muslim Muslim ticket is the only option for Tinubu and APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Muslim Muslim ticket is the only option for Tinubu and APC (1212 Views)

Why ‘Muslim-Muslim’ Ticket Won’t Help Tinubu Win North – Na’ajatu Mohammed / Agbo Major: Peter Obi Accepting To Be Kwankwaso's VP Is The Only Option / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Muslim Muslim ticket is the only option for Tinubu and APC by Sannisege: 2:27am On Aug 10, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Even though i am a supporter of Tinubu, but he really goofed this time.

His level of desperation scares me most times and i am afraid his defeat will be colossal.
when I see claims like yours that ‘although you are an Asiwaju supporter’, I go back to check all your posts. I realized that you have always been a Peter Obi supporter. So stop lying here.
Re: Why Muslim Muslim ticket is the only option for Tinubu and APC by Chinjo2: 3:13am On Aug 10, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Akanbi Olodo Ide, Jagaban 2023 is a reality.

Why are you guys using the picture of Tinubu when he was 50 years to campaign? What happened to the 87 years old pictures where his hands are shivering and his agbada stained with wee-wee.
Re: Why Muslim Muslim ticket is the only option for Tinubu and APC by gabolak(m): 5:17am On Aug 10, 2022
Ok, and Nigerians get a better alternative

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Photos Of Peter Obi In Kano Set To Visit Media Houses And Grant Interviews / Anger As Reps Spokesperson,Ben Kalu Invites Girlfriend To Address Press In Abuja / Netanyayu Vows To Support Biafra Independence As He Wins Israeli Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.