Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,008 members, 7,928,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 07:38 AM

Cfwrp Is Scam! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cfwrp Is Scam! (1011 Views)

Help Ascertain If This Is Scam / Nigeria Customs 2013 Recruitment:"www.nigeriacustomservice.net" Is Scam Beware / Beware, This Is Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cfwrp Is Scam! by Christino(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2007
CFWRP is a Scam!

Yahoo Boys are out to scam Nigerians nowadays, the CFWRP promises jobs in Canada and asks you to pay a specific fee, they have so many fake email addresses and websites and the agent pretends to be a white girl/guy and keep tab on you seriously. They even ask you to scan your international passport to one of their yahoo mail addresses. There was also a similar one with destination China.

Nigerians are usual are usually looking for greener pastures, many have fallen for this, but are ashamed to alert others.

Guys, forget it, there are no jobs for NIGERIANS in Canada except of course by Lottery. Don't be deceived. Most of the people sending you this email are fellow Nigerians based in Guinea, Ghana, Cotonou and environs. Be warned.

http://www.google.com.ng/search?hl=en&q=cfwrp+scam&meta=
Re: Cfwrp Is Scam! by vincetee: 9:54am On Aug 15, 2007
my broda, thanks a milla for this alert. i've been in touch with some of this guys and have been suspicous of the mails they been sending. just a couple of days ago, i got 1 mail like that promising all kinds of jobs in canada so i had to write my friend whose in the state just to sure it's not fraud; u just confirmed it it's FRAUD!
[color=#006600][/color]
please read n pass this msg across asap, because i sure it's innocent job searchers that'll b worst hit. this a great house wa go xpose them; angry.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank And Hiv Status?! / Trainee Procurement Services Analysts - Deadline: January 23th / Firstbank 3rdbatch!d Whole Truth!nothing But D Truth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.