Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,932 members, 7,931,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:26 PM

Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port (27237 Views)

Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad / Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Sunday2021: 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
wwwihy:

I rest my case... since you don't understand meaning of Free Trade Zone...I thought am conversing with person with knowledge and understanding
I think you should go and hide under the drug Lord table waiting for crumbs to drop. I believe you will tell the world how Tinubu created you.
People like you will not agree that Tinubu is the cause of the flooded Lagos but will rushed to attach Tinubu to anything good done by buhari government in Lagos.
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by jidxin(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
dapadawee:

The only man with sense. That road is a dual road better than all the road in your village.
you still dont have sense, i ply the road daily, it is small, it isnt wide enough, ask. From anybody that knows the place. FYI im from epe.
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by dapadawee: 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
jidxin:
you still dont have sense, i ply the road daily, it is small, it isnt wide enough, ask. From anybody that knows the place. FYI im from epe.
You ply the place daily no go back to your village. You understand nothing. Very soon you will see train. Even obasanjo tinubu worse enemy commended him for his sense. No go back to your village if Lagos no favor u. You that's living under your fathers roof

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Killermamba: 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
wwwihy:
Vision of Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu coming to reality

See him face like fried plantain
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by ASAPFERG1: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
wwwihy:

I rest my case... since you don't understand meaning of Free Trade Zone...I thought am conversing with person with knowledge and understanding

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by kmaster007: 10:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
The man with great vision not by age but by OT
wwwihy:
Vision of Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu coming to reality
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Anthonyola(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
With Initial deposit of 150k you can be a landowner at Ibeju-Lekki. WhatsApp me let’s talk business:07031950067

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by delpee(f): 11:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
rusher14:

Which coastal highway?

What does this even mean?

There's supposed to be a coastal highway towards Lekki/Epe starting from Eko Hotel/Apese area on Victoria Island.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by delpee(f): 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
789kol:

the port of Onne is a standard port..it needs extended from 9m to 16m
the exisiting calabar port only needs dredging to bring it to life..

onitsha port isnot feasible as the entire niger river from the atlantic ocean leading to onitsha will need to be dredged.. That is not feasible

With a Serious, Dedicated & Selfless government. It's feasible..
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Jesusloveyou: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
SmartPolician:
Good news. They should start operations immediately.

I hope trucks wouldn't have to come from mainland through Lekki - Ajah Expressway to access the seaport because that corridor will be turned into another Apapa nightmare.

The highly politicized Forth Mainland Bridge will be critical at this time. FG should assist LASG to actualize that long-awaited project.
president bola will do it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
delpee:

There's supposed to be a coastal highway towards Lekki/Epe starting from Eko Hotel/Apese area on Victoria Island.

Coastal highways In Nigeria?? Perhaps that will be achieved In the 50th Century. A nation still struggling to have excellent normal highways lol. Help them manage the MEDIOCRE Infrastructures. Black Man Is not yet Ripe for EVOLUTION. Know this and have peace of mind..
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Franking: 12:27am On Jul 31, 2022
Gbagura:
Don't run. Shame your generation by telling us where there's sea in the southeast.

Childish and petty. Go away. Go and look ur fellow children and play. As if seaports in Lagos, Calabar or anywhere else belongs to ur father.
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by leokid866: 12:33am On Jul 31, 2022
ufotty2001:
Is it only Lagos we have in Nigeria... 50% of federal project goes to Lagos.. why?
this is not a federal project...........
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Perfectbeing(m): 1:37am On Jul 31, 2022
Tinubu; the Governor who changed the sea to land and the land to free trade zones.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Perfectbeing(m): 1:43am On Jul 31, 2022
I'm still expecting them to say, "how will this help the common man?"
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Perfectbeing(m): 1:44am On Jul 31, 2022
gloryman91:
Useless man, always import finished products not exporting finished products from Nigeria.
Yeyeson Man.
Which people are the self acclaimed importers in Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Perfectbeing(m): 2:00am On Jul 31, 2022
Anndrew:
Alaye,enough of this propaganda..since 1999,you guys have be attributing every success to tinubu...Tinubu own lagos,tinubu that,that...all just to market him for 2023 election...you guys are the real enemies of Nigeria..there is nothing like lagos indigenous..Oyo,Ogun,Osun,Ondo and Ekiti are the core yoruba State in Nigeria..B4 u claim am a lagosians,first list ur State b4 u talk of Lagos..Nobody is claiming lagos is my own...even the irajibi man u are prasing is an indigenous of Osun State.. Nigeria is a divisive democracy...if I want to travel or clear my goods,I will have to go to lagos..why it is so,..all headquarter of multi organisation are base in lagos.....tell me why lagos won't be over crowded..90percents of Nigerians directly or indirectly deal with lagos..if I ask,why it so,u say hold ur State government accountable,4goten it is the decision of the federal government to decentralise lagos....Nigeria is failled Nations..Nairaland is tribal bigot forum,so I don't expect anything good from you...
since 1999 till now, you guys have been saying Tinubu is the grand patron of Agberos in Lagos even though he left office since 2007.
If you say Tinubu is the cause of agberosim and other bad things happening in Lagos even when he's no more Governor, then you should balance it by admitting he's the cause of all good things in Lagos too.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by MrHeff(m): 2:02am On Jul 31, 2022
Sweetboilooks:
When Obi wins next year, Lagos will stop cornering the developments that is meant for the SE and SS which are the economic backbones of Nigeria. Onitsha deserves a port more than lagos. Calabar? Onne? Greedy people will cry next year
and you want South Westerners to vote for Obi with this thing wey you talk? Thanks for the reminder about you people's true intentions

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Misterdhee1(m): 2:06am On Jul 31, 2022
ufotty2001:
Is it only Lagos we have in Nigeria... 50% of federal project goes to Lagos.. why?
Lol. So which of the so called 50% major projects have been in Lagos since 2015? Some of you are worse than boko haram in terms of falsehoods

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Masterito(m): 4:18am On Jul 31, 2022
I am sure your mention is for me. Check your self well.
EfonAlaaye2023:

it is height of naivety to think PO will defeat the likes of Tinubu and Atiku

as in very dumb to believe
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Onuoha1234(m): 4:46am On Jul 31, 2022
This is the opportunity to start creating Port Authority for each deep seaport in the country.
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Gbagura: 8:51am On Jul 31, 2022
Franking:

Childish and petty. Go away. Go and look ur fellow children and play. As if seaports in Lagos, Calabar or anywhere else belongs to ur father.
It belongs to your papa too, Mugu
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by aribisala0(m): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2022
ufotty2001:
apart from that I have come to realize that most FG projects are in Lagos... Like Port Harcourt now the only FG project is east west road. Akwa ibom and cross Rivers no project.. the entire south east is 2rd river niger bridge. 70% of states have no FG projects going on there but if you come to Lagos they are thousands of FG projects there.. why is it so?
aribisala0:
Name two FG projects in Lagos in the last 20 years .That is a reasonable challenge
TWO projects TWENTY Years
OK maybe 20 years is too short
Tell us TWO PROJECTS from the LAST 30 Years the FG has completed in Lagos
Tell us what the FG has done for Lagos State in the last 30 years

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by etrouble: 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
wiseoneking:
First, it was Tinubu that started it, second it was sanwolu and Lagos state project, but now you called it Tinubu's brain child. Later it will be Tinubu's teenage sea port.

Tell us what Obituary built

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by 789kol: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Evolutionlove:

With a Serious, Dedicated & Selfless government. It's feasible..
it is not economically feasible to dredge more than 600km of water..just a port for onitsha

the entire industries and imports in general from onitsha and the whole anambra cannot match that of Ogun state and River state.

delta state instead should have a port and onitsha business men should use it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
789kol:

it is not economically feasible to dredge more than 600km of water..just a port for onitsha

the entire industries and imports in general from onitsha and the whole anambra cannot match that of Ogun state and River state.

delta state instead should have a port and onitsha business men should use it

Yes that's true and well Noted. You are absolutely right..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by OsunOriginal: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
etrouble:

Tell us what Obituary built

He rejected two plots of land allocated to him when he was governor grin grin grin grin grin
And they have a letter from Obi rejecting the allocation.

That's what their messiah built when he was governor
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by GeneralPula: 12:03am On Aug 01, 2022
ufotty2001:
This is what you get when you have sane Governor’s.
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by GeneralPula: 12:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Phaantom22:
Same Tinubu that connive witt federal government to frustrate the establishment and functionality of sea ports in other regions. For over 15yrs now Ibom deep seaport is still struggling to get necessary approval from FG due to political interest of some selfish people.

Blame Pdp presidency, not Tinubu..

Abi nah Tinubu dey control Pdp when they was ruling?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Learn To Cook Nigerian Food, Aisha Buhari Tells Iara Oshiomhole / Youth Leader Killed After Arriving Abuja For PDP National Convention. Photos / Peter Obi Set To Commission Labour Party Office In Oyo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.