Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,924 members, 7,931,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 06:50 PM

Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port (27231 Views)

Police Deploy In Lekki As Youths Stage Protests Over Death Of Mohbad / Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Phaantom22: 7:52am On Aug 01, 2022
GeneralPula:

Blame Pdp presidency, not Tinubu..

Abi nah Tinubu dey control Pdp when they was ruling?
Tinubu was always fighting against PDP even when PDP was in power that's why OBJ seize federal allocations to lagos for several years.
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by remi1444: 3:20am On Aug 07, 2022
jidxin:
you still dont have sense, i ply the road daily, it is small, it isnt wide enough, ask. From anybody that knows the place. FYI im from epe.
hey jidxin, can we talk on WhatsApp. I sent a mail and I I didn’t get a response from you.
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by sultaan(m): 5:47am On Aug 07, 2022
Are we talking about the Chinese owned port?

You people no know say they have used everything good in Nigeria to borrow money
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Thedon22: 6:00am On Aug 07, 2022
jrusky:
To be very honest to ourselves sentiment apart Lagos is moving in a right direction bit by bit.

If the so called corrupt bullion van man according to those kids of hitler can be back bencher for governors performing these well since Fashola then he try because every governor he has supported in Lagos worked hard let's just say the truth.
Truth is coming out little by little. So, you know Lagos is going strategically but your problem is Tinubu because he is contesting against Obi. It's obvious that Tinubu is more visionary than Obi and more experienced and competent. Let's put religion aside and vote for competence. Religion won't put food on your table!
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by jrusky(m): 6:48am On Aug 07, 2022
Thedon22:

Truth is coming out little by little. So, you know Lagos is going strategically but your problem is Tinubu because he is contesting against Obi. It's obvious that Tinubu is more visionary than Obi and more experienced and competent. Let's put religion aside and vote for competence. Religion won't put food on your table!

Sorry who is this? Are you new here? Pls go back to my all post I have never say anything against infact I defended him because the man has not done any wrong to me to warrant me hating him and I have so many time my only problem with Tinubu is his bing the arrow head that brought the calamity in Aso Rock upon Nigeria any other thing the man has done me no wrong so why should I hate him?

I'm a die hard pdp but go to all my post I have always defend Tinubu from those motherfucker obi bastards supporters. Pls check all my all post or follow my post here from now on you will know me better.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by Thedon22: 7:49am On Aug 07, 2022
jrusky:

Sorry who is this? Are you new here? Pls go back to my all post I have never say anything against infact I defended him because the man has not done any wrong to me to warrant me hating him and I have so many time my only problem with Tinubu is his bing the arrow head that brought the calamity in Aso Rock upon Nigeria any other thing the man has done me no wrong so why should I hate him?

I'm a die hard pdp but go to all my post I have always defend Tinubu from those motherfucker obi bastards supporters. Pls check all my all post or follow my post here from now on you will know me better.
Sorry I misunderstood your post. At least you are not one of those frenetic Obi supporters who think Obi can become the President by bullying others to submission. And to be honest Atikus supporters are more honest in their assessment of the candidates like you admitting to some of Tinubus achievements. But Obis supporters portray him as the messiah that he is not otherwise Anambra with it's billionaires would have been an eldorado now. Even most of those Anambra billionaires cut their teeth from Lagos so what are Obis supporters shouting for? Can Anambra overtake Lagos in the next 100years even if 100 Obis rule Anambra?
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by jrusky(m): 8:23am On Aug 07, 2022
Thedon22:

Sorry I misunderstood your post. At least you are not one of those frenetic Obi supporters who think Obi can become the President by bullying others to submission. And to be honest Atikus supporters are more honest in their assessment of the candidates like you admitting to some of Tinubus achievements. But Obis supporters portray him as the messiah that he is not otherwise Anambra with it's billionaires would have been an eldorado now. Even most of those Anambra billionaires cut their teeth from Lagos so what are Obis supporters shouting for? Can Anambra overtake Lagos in the next 100years even if 100 Obis rule Anambra?

Bro I will rather vote a complete mad man in the street I mean naked and homeless mad man than to support or vote obi, God forbid!!!

Never obi will never rule Nigeria he is my kinsmen but I give no shit I don't want him I can't never support him and can never ever vote for him, he is bastard.

He and his supporters are motherfucker ingeates what they have gain in Yoruba land has any Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani gain anything from our land in SE? No.

The fuc-king obi live entire of his life in SW but refused to integrate with SW is such bigot deserve presidency? Hell No it will never happen. They hate me because I refused to share their demonic genes of hatred for everybody and I give no shit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by naptu2: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2022
$800 Million Rail Will Ease Cargo Movement – Lekki Port LFTZ
https://www.nairaland.com/7498920/800-million-rail-ease-cargo
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by OmonnakOdapig: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
cool
Re: Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port by OmonnakOdapig: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NSCDC Official Fires At A Truck In Akwa Ibom, Kills One (photo) / I’m Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends – Atiku / Goodluck Jonathan Arrives Mali For Talks On Mali's Path To Democracy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.