Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,879 members, 7,879,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1308726 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
nnamdi346:

Okay, did you just fill out the forms in addition to the online application or you were prompted by the system to download, complete the forms manually and upload them as part of your online application?

I also didn't apply from Nigeria perhaps the difference in the process (mine was a proper web page and not a set of downloadable form)

Sorry for the long question, just making sure I did the right thing.

You probably used the new portal. Old GCKey portal, you have to download and fill the forms.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2023
joefit4gur:

Congratulations brother. Do you mind sharing a sample of your pay slip? (Please blank out confidential info). Is tax deducted from your payslip? I am asking because I am self employed, and want to create one for my business before submitting. Did you submit any tax clearance slip?

It is your company, you decide what should be on the payslips. Just let is have your salaries (and tax paid on the salaries) and allowances if any.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2023
Please how valid is this statement for self-funding:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ActivatedDreams: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2023
ChiomaMC:
Please I just got an offer at Humber college, and was asked to pay before May17th but there's no link to pay. Does anyone have Humber admission? how did you do your payment please. They didn't even state exact amount for first semester for me to pay as they stipulated.
Someone should help me out please.
Secondly, which bank can be faster with form A to meet up with this deadline? also can I ask for extension of fee deadline? Someone with experience should suggest for me. Thanks.
Congratulations on your admission.

Not related to what you asked but how many weeks: months did it take to get an admission decision from humber college after applying ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bobomaigida:

It is your company, you decide what should be on the payslips. Just let is have your salaries (and tax paid on the salaries) and allowances if any.

It's that tax gangan I'm trying to get. Doing an assessment for the past 3 years will incur payments of up to 1.4M. So trying to understand if it's a must to clear that tax, or I can submit just an income balance sheet, as I have just prepared that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jacksonmma1: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Greetings guys…please,I’ll be so delighted if I get y’all suggestions

I’ve once been denied a Canadian visa for the reasons below

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraphs …….
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

and that was last year July and I refused to reapply again cus of fear of rejection..but now I plan on reapplying again please what do I do?? Cus the last one,I thought I did enough given the fact that my sponsor is a Canadian citizen(brother) and other supporting documents that were uploaded from my mom who was my another sponsor were also super…please the experts in the house,help me on this abeg cus my bro ain’t really a enlightened on this so I want to get informations from experts and experienced people here…thank you for your replies in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olufunbi(f): 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
What he says he will do,he will surely do it,it can take long but it will surely come.Father,this can only be you.The wait is over.

Application Submitted 23rd June 2022.

Biometrics :I did biometrics in 2017 for a visitor visa was denied and got a visitor visa last May 2022,and I visited Canada the same month came back in June.

Upfront Medical 6th July 2022
Medical updated 18th July2022

Eligibility started in Dec 15 after several mails and webforms.
Request for new LOA 16th March 2023
BVL and PPR 30th March 2023

Self Sponsored:

Documents submitted;

1.SOP
2Acceptance letter
3NIN
4.Birth Certificate
5.My professional certifications

6.Travel history;Israel, South Africa,twice in US and Canada.

7. 2 Deeds of Assignment one in my name and the other Spouse 's name

B.House documents.

8 Marriage certificate

9 Proof of ownership documents for 2 cars.

10.My company letter of introduction

11 Id Card

12 statement of Account ( Fixed Deposit .)

13 Spouse statement of Account for domiciliary account
14.Letter of introduction from my company,

15,Introduction letter from my bank,

Spouse transferred school fees payment to me which I later paid sometimes November last year with Form A .

14.Spouse recent promotion letter,ID card, letter of introduction and LOE that he will pay for for my school fees.

15.Reference letter from the bank for my statement.

16.CAC certificate

In Feb,IRCC told me to resend all my documents which I did with the old bank statements.

I stopped sending mails in Jan after my school resumed and I know there was no way to go again,I re applied to my school for a new admission in Dec and got a new LOA in 14th March two days after I got a request letter from IRCC

Sometimes beginning of March, I noticed I did not submit my children birth certificates and also zero balance letters from the US , I sent them through webform immediately.

I sent several webforms ,emails when my application passed the normal processing time last year.But God makes things beautiful in His own time. Got my CBSA notes ,but nothing tangible was there.

I contacted MPs they could not help .

The application was done by myself and my spouse and we are grateful to God and Nairaland community for the resources we got here.I won't take this for granted.

I pray that those in the waiting room will receive their PPRs in Jesus name amen.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by deejay102: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
check UoS, UoR, Nbcc
Calmdancer21:

Can you recommend schools with low tuition ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2023
Jacksonmma1:
Greetings guys…please,I’ll be so delighted if I get y’all suggestions

I’ve once been denied a Canadian visa for the reasons below

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraphs …….
• Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).
• The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.

and that was last year July and I refused to reapply again cus of fear of rejection..but now I plan on reapplying again please what do I do?? Cus the last one,I thought I did enough given the fact that my sponsor is a Canadian citizen(brother) and other supporting documents that were uploaded from my mom who was my another sponsor were also super…please the experts in the house,help me on this abeg cus my bro ain’t really a enlightened on this so I want to get informations from experts and experienced people here…thank you for your replies in advance.

Please request for your CBSA GCMS notes first, to know the exact reason(s) for refusal.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jarule1977(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2023
Did you notarise any of the document?

Jogma:

Sure. For study permit/Temporary residence visa
1. Fill IMM 1294 form - Application for study permit outside Canada
2. Letter of Acceptance from your school (Offer of admission)
3. Passport data page
4. Proof of funds for tuition and Living expense
5. Digital passport photo
6. Fill IMM 5645 form - Family information
7. Proof of upfront medicals
8. Fill IMM 5257 form - Application for TRV outside Canada.
9. Client information (Letter of Explanation).

For Letter of Explanation, i gave reasons for study decision, explained adequate proof of fund and showed ties to return to home country.
Uploaded LOI from my office, proof of funds letter from bank, receipt of paid tuition deposit, Proof of ties to Home country - Marriage cert, kids birth cert, family photo, photo and document of landed properties, employment letter from office, payslip for 4 months, travel history and visa stamps on ur passport (if any), first degree certificate, NYSC certificate, Police character certificate (not sure if this was important but added it anyways).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2023
Vicostar555:

Please I want to make a suggestion.

I think it will be better to also show a screenshot of your timeline.

Because you are suggesting to us to contact you if we want to use your agent.

Seeing a screenshot can also help us confirm that what you just typed as your timeline is correct.

Scammers full everywhere. I hope you understand
She's a scammer. The PPR is fake. DM her. She's working for @Bullstriker but people are too foolish to know that lure people into scam
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
olufunbi:
What he says he will do,he will surely do it,it can take long but it will surely come.Father,this can only be you.The wait is over.

Biometrics :I did biometrics in 2017 for a visitor visa was denied and got a visitor visa last May 2022,and I visited Canada the same month came back in June.

Self Sponsored:

Documents submitted;

I pray that those in the waiting room will receive their PPRs in Jesus name amen.

Big congratulations, the wait must have been draining.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oddyjoyce: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2023
Bamz555:

How long have u been waiting and which one in particular u want to go?

I applied since late December. Uni Sask first, but I don't mind University of Manitoba too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
olufunbi:

Self Sponsored:

Documents submitted;

1.SOP
2Acceptance letter
3NIN
4.Birth Certificate
5.My professional certifications

6.Travel history;Israel, South Africa,twice in US and Canada.

7. 2 Deeds of Assignment one in my name and the other Spouse 's name

B.House documents.

8 Marriage certificate

9 Proof of ownership documents for 2 cars.

10.My company letter of introduction

11 Id Card

12 statement of Account ( Fixed Deposit .)

13 Spouse statement of Account for domiciliary account
14.Letter of introduction from my company,

15,Introduction letter from my bank,

Spouse transferred school fees payment to me which I later paid sometimes November last year with Form A .

14.Spouse recent promotion letter,ID card, letter of introduction and LOE that he will pay for for my school fees.

15.Reference letter from the bank for my statement.

16.CAC certificate

In Feb,IRCC told me to resend all my documents which I did with the old bank statements.

I stopped sending mails in Jan after my school resumed and I know there was no way to go again,I re applied to my school for a new admission in Dec and got a new LOA in 14th March two days after I got a request letter from IRCC

Sometimes beginning of March, I noticed I did not submit my children birth certificates and also zero balance letters from the US , I sent them through webform immediately.

I sent several webforms ,emails when my application passed the normal processing time last year.But God makes things beautiful in His own time. Got my CBSA notes ,but nothing tangible was there.

I contacted MPs they could not help .

The application was done by myself and my spouse and we are grateful to God and Nairaland community for the resources we got here.I won't take this for granted.

Am happy 4 u

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnamdi346: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
It's so weird how I can't find online forums where U.K. residents are discussing Canadian study permit application process and personal timelines, similar to what we have here. Is it safe to think that British guys don't leave their country to study in Canada?

Na wao...e be like say na mainly Africans and Asians dey make these moves.

Just feels like I am in this world alone. grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Zeed13: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2023
guys please provide me with nairobi email.
The email I have for nairobi is sending me a delivery error.
My medical has been requested and I will like to send them the medical.
Also I have sent this medical via websform prior to the requested medical.

can anyone help with the email to send to?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Emryyy: 4:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hello everyone my visa was denied for January intake because my sponsor pulled out some of the money from his account with the intention to put it back.

Now I differed to May and about to reapply again but my agent is says he advice I pay for a year tuition since my course is for two year

i have paid my first semester school fees and My pof is ready and intact.

I have already applied for form A for my second semester fees but I can't wait for the bank to debit me because it will take a very long time. And I have only one month to resume.

Please I need your advice what do you think, can I apply for visa with my proof of Form A application and evidence of the school fees ahead with my POF and other documents.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mimifam: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hi pls check your mail i send you a request
quote author=nnamdi346 post=122153137]For 18 days now
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." angry

Abeg I don tire. Wetin dem dey check for the background abeg!?

Applied at the London VFS office, hoping it would be faster.
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nnamdi346: 4:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Mimifam:
Hi pls check your mail i send you a request
quote author=nnamdi346 post=122153137]For 18 days now
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." angry

Abeg I don tire. Wetin dem dey check for the background abeg!?

Applied at the London VFS office, hoping it would be faster.

Hi, I have just replied your email
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2023
Emryyy:
Hello everyone my visa was denied for January intake because my sponsor pulled out some of the money from his account with the intention to put it back.

Now I differed to May and about to reapply again but my agent is says he advice I pay for a year tuition since my course is for two year

I have already applied for form A for my second semester fees but I can't wait for the bank to debit me because it will take a very long time. And I have only one month to resume.

Please I need your advice what do you think, can I apply for visa with my proof of Form A application and evidence of the school fees ahead with my POF and other documents.

Sorry about the refusal, did you get your GCMS notes to know if the reason you stated is why they rejected the application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by FranklynJonin: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Please house who knows how much is extra KG in Qatar airways or even any other airline
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2023
Oddyjoyce:

I applied since late December. Uni Sask first, but I don't mind University of Manitoba too.
Well someone helped my wife applied on 7th January nd she got admission on 25th less dan 3weeks. U might want to contact him if u interested I also got his contact from someone on dis platform. He made securing d admission easy
Here is d proof so I won’t look like some people here who are fake

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vicostar555(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2023
Vicostar555:

Please how do I send my upfront medical. I already submitted my visa application last week and I just did my upfront medical this week.

Please note that I have not been asked to do medicals. I just did it upfront

I did it in qlife.

I read I am to send it by mail and webform

Please I need assistance

Please someone should help me with this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bernice123456: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2023
ActivatedDreams:

Congratulations on your admission.

Not related to what you asked but how many weeks: months did it take to get an admission decision from humber college after applying ?

Don't mind this girl ooooo.
Do you know how many schools both in UK and Canada she has claimed to receive admission from in the past 2 months?
Just in the beginning of this month, she came here and said she also needed to pay her deposit and everyone suggested different means for her to use.
I really don't know what's up her sleeve.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 5:19pm On Mar 30, 2023
PutinDBomb:
She's a scammer. The PPR is fake. DM her. She's working for @Bullstriker but people are too foolish to know that lure people into scam
I might want to agree wit u on the scam part, I don’t know who she’s representing.
Everything has always been off about her/him. And always defensive and abusive. U can only be so paranoid when there’s more to the matter.
After u asked her to provide timeline she took about 2 weeks to do so, timeline that everybody release even with pictures when they post their testimony. Then someone asked her for a picture evidence. I bet she will never show or maybe she will in the next 2 weeks after she’s done working on Corel draw.
Not that anyone owe us evidence or anything but the fact that most pple are asking questions here doesn’t mean they are fools, they just not knowledgeable in the area of visa application that’s all!
People shouldn’t come here to try to deceive others. Na like this God go deh expose them, trying to take advantage of people’s situation!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bernice123456: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Don't waste your time responding to this girl. She should be the one to be called a scammer.
For someone who claims to work in a microfinance bank, she has zero idea of anything related to banking, money transfer and all.
She has being claiming to get admission in over 5 schools in both UK and Canada.

Just go and read all her posts.
E go shock you!!!!

I wonder what she hopes to gain with seeking attention. Next thing she go scam an unsuspecting person.

Be careful guys

Bobomaigida:

I think you should escalate to the school on the issues you are facing, it could be a technical issue or the fact that they have not updated your profile for the payment.

As for FORM A, any one who knows any fast bank might respond to you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Emryyy: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
No i didn't because it stated in the denial mail that it was due to financial reasons and it was evident because his account was actually empty at that time.
Bobomaigida:

Sorry about the refusal, did you get your GCMS notes to know if the reason you stated is why they rejected the application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Emryyy: 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Please i need answers🙏
Emryyy:

(1) (2) (3) ... (964) (965) (966) (967) (968) (969) (970) ... (1317)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.