Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? (25138 Views)

2023: Who Is Buhari's Anointed? - The Cable / 2023: Who Do You Think Should Be Tinubu's Running Mate? / 2023: Who Fits The Bill Of Nigeria’s Ideal President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by JoeNL22(m): 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Peter Yusuf Obi
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Sunday2021: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
Pio44:
mumu d girl they kill in sokoto how?
foool, is it Atiku that kill the girl? What did peter obi said when a northern woman and her 4 children were killed in Anambra?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Dubaku543: 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Heterodox:
Tinubu.

His ability to choose efficient leaders.

I think Nigeria needs leaders and not just a leader.

Buhari regime is messed up I think majorly because his cabinet members efficiency are not on the same level.

With Tinubu that'll be different.

And I do think Nigeria needs a self-sustaining system that will thrive regardless of who occupies Aso Rock. I believe in Tinubu's ability to put that in place.
When and how do we make you understand that Tinubu is suffering from dementia and short term memory loss due to age? The Tinubu you know before and Tinubu you know now are not the same!!
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
casualobserver:

All of them have K-leg so my choice is simply who’s K-leg is least K and who can manage Nigeria in what will be a very trying period post 2023.

Right.

I’m voting for Tinubu

Whose K-leg is quite big.....mind you.

He has the experience and track record and has demonstrated a capacity to identify the issues, identify talent, put round pegs in round holes, a capacity to raise revenue which we will need, a capacity for innovation and thinking outside the box. He is not a tribalist or a religious bigot. Nigeria needs someone who can hit the ground running, Only Atiku and Tinubu have that quality. My major problem with Atiku is PDP and the type of characters in PDP

So after complaining about K-Leg...you mention the guys with the biggest K leg of the lot....

Peter Obi IMHO is simply a con man taking advantage of Ibo sentiment and youth frustration, neither of which is rooted in rational thinking

I'm not with the obituarists...but let's be frank, TInubu and Atiku are a part of the reason why the youth are frustrated...keep that in mind. And when a youth is frustrated, it is rational that they won't vote for the cause of their frustrations...which include APC and PDP...the parties of one Tinubu and one Atiku.

His track record is mediocre at best, he has no meaningful or signature achievement as a 2 term governor during an economic boom!! If Nigeria weren’t in such dire circumstances I might have been tempted to vote for Obi/Datti just for change sake, just to send a message to the political class but Nigeria cannot afford amateurs and the inexperienced at this point

So, at one point, you rightly admit Nigeria needs change, but then you end up justifying voting for same old, same old. That's why things are as bad as they are ten, twenty, thirty years ago.....

. You don’t solve a problem by creating a bigger one….you only have to look at 8 yrs of Buhari,

Whose regime included a lot of TInubu appointees, including one who was put in charge of revenue generation...where he failed woefully.

Nigeria cannot afford another president who will spend 4 yrs just figuring out how things work and what to do. IMHO Obi is the most dangerous option of the 3 for the future of Nigeria

So? Buhari was voted in based on change...and spent 6 months figuring out what to do. Buhari was brought in by the Tinubu YOU support.

. A corrupt man who knows what he is doing and can grow the economy is 10x better than a so called clean man who hasn’t got a plan, a clue or the experience or the support in parliament to hit the ground running.

So, vote corruption because ...experience? After you guys will come and complain about how they are stealing money again, and how the government is corrupt...and then with your own hands, vote a corrupt person into office?

You better not complain when the problems get worse.

Nigeria needs someone with a plan who can hit the ground running. I do not advocate corruption and embezzlement but I am a realist. A man who in 8 years increases IGR by 300% and steals 10% is better than a man who steals nothing but cannot raise IGR.
Whereas the former has created more money for public projects, the latter has done nothing

I'm not an Obituarist...honestly Obituarists have blasted me well well, and yes, he is not that spectacular But...Obi did do a lot in infrastructure. Very much so. And Lagos, upon all the shouting about Tinubu..the tax to gdp ratio is still below the national average of 8.1%..plus he was not that spectacular either. His power project failed (in fairness, no one knew Enron was going to collapse a year later), and Lagos town is still a dump, outside the middle class bubble.

Obi too is not that great...I will give you that..

At this point in time a thief who can build a road or send my child to school is better than a clean man who cannot improve my lot because he hasn’t got the ideas to raise revenue or a concrete plan. Nigeria is maxed out debt wise, if you cannot raise revenue you will have no money to execute your promises

Yah, we made the same excuses for GEJ and Buhari...and see where we are now?

Nigerians awake..

[/quote]
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by naijaempiregist: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
teawhy2788:
*LOOK AT TINUBU's CABINET AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE - By Olushola George Olumoroti (OGO)*

*LAI MOHAMMED* Chief of Staff from Kwara.

*YEMI OSINBANJO,* Attorney General from Ogun.

*WALE EDUN*,Finance Commissioner from Ogun.

*DELE ALAKE* Commissioner for Information from Ekiti

*RAUF AREGBESOLA* Commissioner for Works from Osun State.

*BEN AKABUEZE* Commissioner for Budget and Planning from Anambra State.

*FEMI LANLEHIN, SA* from Oyo State.

*AUTHUR WORREY* Commissioner for Lands from Delta State.

*HON. JAMES ABIODUN FALAKE*, third term Federal House of Representatives member, Representing Ikeja Federal Constituency - From Kogi State.

To name a few.

*For the eight years that he ruled Lagos*
He hired several guys to work with him. Apart from using them to work in his government, he also groomed them politically.

*Twelve years down the line* , see where those Tinubu guys are today -

1. PROF YEMI OSINBANJO, SAN was Tinubu's Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice.
He is today, Nigeria's Vice President.

2. *RAUF AREGBESOLA* was Tinubu's Commissioner for Works. Today he is a Minister after serving 8 years as Governor of Osun State.

3. *"BABATUNDE RAJI FASHIOLA SAN* was Tinubu's Chief of Staff. Today he is a Minister of works after 8 years as governor of Lagos State.

4. *ALHAJI LAI MOHAMMED* was Tinubu's first Chief of Staff and Commissioner. Today, he is a Minister of Information.

5. *BABATUNDE FOWLER* was appointed by Tinubu as Chairman of the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service. He was the immediate past Federal Inland Revenue Service Executive Chairman in our country.

7. *SUNDAY DARE,* was SA/ COS to Tinubu, today he is a Minister for sports.

8. *BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU* was Tinubu's Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, he is now Governor of Lagos State.

*At the National Assembly* there are countless "Tinubu boys" who have occupied and are still occupying seats till today including N0 4 citizen of Nigeria, *Speaker, House of Reps*

Since 1999, the Tinubu camp has produced almost 98% of the members of the National Assembly from Lagos State. Forget politics, this man is a political enigma. Rewind to 1999, I am sure most of us have forgotten the names of the People who were elected Governors when he was elected governor too, some of them have gone into political extinction or gasping for breath politically.

Indeed, most of them are no longer relevant today.

Tinubu has not only managed to remain extremely relevant, he has continued to control Lagos politics 100%. Not only that, he manages to carry his boys along and today they occupy critical positions in our national life.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu is today, Nigeria's most powerful politician. It didn't just happen by chance. He worked very hard for it. Very very hard. The hallmark of a true and Born leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture and groom associates.

Tinubu is not like some other politicians in Nigeria, He is a goal getter.....

There is nothing he touches that doesn't excel.

- *NADECO*, He fought the Military to a Standstill.

- *AD excelled,*

- *ACN excelled* and

- *APC is excelling.....*

- *TVC* is one of the top TV stations in Nigeria.

*The Nation* is one of the leading newspapers in Nigeria, thereby creating Employment to many people.

- *He makes people,*

- *He follows up on them.*

- *He forgives routinely,*

- *He fights to teach not to kill*

- *He is a Pillar of Democracy,*

- *Mentor of great men*

*Please,Tell me* or Name a Politician that has this Records since more than 3 Decades ago.

*J-A-G-A-B-A-N is a great man politically......*
This is an intelligient analysis

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by SenatePresdo(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Botnik:
it's busiest cos the likes of tinubu made lagos condicive for business..

That's why the likes of dangote would rather build biggest refineries there instead of naija delta and thereby putting more pressure on the ports. .

What are other governors doing?

Lagos is not the only state with seaports and international airports in Nigeria. .

Lagos is collecting one of the lowest allocation from fg if you consider that the state is hosting millions of economic migrants from all over the country. Especially south east.. yet lago's thriving. Thanks to visionary men like tinubu

Your knowledge of history is very poor.

Go and research about lagos economy before 1999.
Go and research about lagos even before Nigeria got her independence.

Lagos has always been the number 1 in Nigeria, even when Calabar was the capital.

It has nothing to do with Tinubu.

Peter Obi is your incoming president, learn to be obedient.
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by obyrich(m): 6:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

If Tinubu didn't develop Lagos then why are Ibos running away from alaigbo to Lagos? I don't have time for too much turenchi.

I am supporting BAT because he developed Lagos, he will develop Nigeria. Simple. No big turenchi.
Igbos have been established in Lagos long before Tinubu was born. Lagos was Nigeria capital for a very long time. Abuja as it is today was not built by the indigenous people. Every ethnic group is fully represented in Lagos. Everyone contributed to its development and will share from its glory. Was Lagos a slum before 1999?
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Goldymafia: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:
Tinubu!

The only Governor whom his sworn enemies admit he was the best and acknowledge his brilliance.

The Governor who took Lagos monthly IGR from N600m to N7b in 8yrs, while his competition pretender was only able to move Anambra monthly IGR from N450m to N600m in 8yrs (despite that Ngige was able to grow from N50m to N450m in just 3years).

I will vote Tinubu whose Lagos State was the 1st public service in Nigeria to embrace TSA and ERP systems like Oracle, while his analog competition pretender was allowing contractors to cash N250m cheque in Anambra for expenditure to be done in Lagos that housed the bank headquarters, despite that he was the former Chairman of the Bank.

You might wonder what would have happened if Tinubu and Obi had reversed roles as Governor of their respective states?

Obi would have purged the state civil service of Yorubas from Ogun and Ekiti, while Nigerians from Edo, Anambra, and Akwa-Ibom would already know they are not welcomed in the state civil service. Tinubu would not have sacked Igbos from Abia and Imo.

Obi would have inherited N600m monthly IGR in Lagos and after 8yrs would have managed to grow it to only N900m (instead of Tinubu that grew it to N7b). Tinubu would have inherited N450m monthly and grown it to N5b monthly (Instead of the N700m monthly that Obi achieved).

Obi would have been at a loss on how to manage the different religions in Lagos, while Tinubu would have fostered better harmony between Catholics and Anglicans/Protestants, and other non-Christian faiths.

Obi would have written a letter to a school headboy in Lagos, while Tinubu would have allowed the headboy serve as a 1day Governor to better build his confidence and exposure to being a future leader.

I can write a full Nairaland page dissecting what would have been, but we know what became, and I am sure Anambra regrets not having a 1st class brain lead the state like Lagos was led by Tinubu.
just the way he said he will continue where buhari stop...nah tribalism dey worry una, cus I see no reason why someone in this modern age will vote an 8somethinh years old grandpa when no get strength as president for a country that is sinking everyday...due to the person he impose on us. Godforbid bat thing
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Minjim: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obi

Because I'm ipob
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by atiku4President(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Even me na Peter Obi
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by casualobserver: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
twentyfivekobo:

Right.

Whose K-leg is quite big.....mind you.

So after complaining about K-Leg...you mention the guys with the biggest K leg of the lot....

I'm not with the obituarists...but let's be frank, TInubu and Atiku are a part of the reason why the youth are frustrated...keep that in mind. And when a youth is frustrated, it is rational that they won't vote for the cause of their frustrations...which include APC and PDP...the parties of one Tinubu and one Atiku.

So, at one point, you rightly admit Nigeria needs change, but then you end up justifying voting for same old, same old. That's why things are as bad as they are ten, twenty, thirty years ago.....

Whose regime included a lot of TInubu appointees, including one who was put in charge of revenue generation...where he failed woefully.

So? Buhari was voted in based on change...and spent 6 months figuring out what to do. Buhari was brought in by the Tinubu YOU support.

So, vote corruption because ...experience? After you guys will come and complain about how they are stealing money again, and how the government is corrupt...and then with your own hands, vote a corrupt person into office?

You better not complain when the problems get worse.

I'm not an Obituarist...honestly Obituarists have blasted me well well, and yes, he is not that spectacular But...Obi did do a lot in infrastructure. Very much so. And Lagos, upon all the shouting about Tinubu..the tax to gdp ratio is still below the national average of 8.1%..plus he was not that spectacular either. His power project failed (in fairness, no one knew Enron was going to collapse a year later), and Lagos town is still a dump, outside the middle class bubble.

Obi too is not that great...I will give you that..

Yah, we made the same excuses for GEJ and Buhari...and see where we are now?

Nigerians awake..

I really hate people who say things like Nigerians awake….what makes you think your views are superior to mine? If you are going to tell me to awaken at least have someone with a spectacular tmrwck record to wow me!!!! We have a difference of opinion, I respect your decision to not vote for Tinubu, please respect my decision to vote for Tinubu. Let’s leave it at that. I do t have time to do this with every person who quotes me. I am tired of all this intolerance and nonsense. I’m voting for Tinubu, I’ve stated my reasons which is what this thread is about. I am not interested in converting any Atiku or Obi supporters…vote as you wish and leave me in peace!!!

The real problem if Nigeria are those intolerant people who in a democracy think that their views are the right views, must be shared by others and can’t respect that this is a democracy.
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Shattuck(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Heterodox:
Tinubu.

His ability to choose efficient leaders.

I think Nigeria needs leaders and not just a leader.

Buhari regime is messed up I think majorly because his cabinet members efficiency are not on the same level.

With Tinubu that'll be different.

And I do think Nigeria needs a self-sustaining system that will thrive regardless of who occupies Aso Rock. I believe in Tinubu's ability to put that in place.
name me one efficient leader tinubu has raised that has any outstanding achievement, or any one that has gone on to make a name in the international scene we have ngozi iweala, akinwumi adesina, from both obi and Jonathan regime, 2 you said Buhari's cabinet member are not efficient, you fail to mention that a large part of Buhari's cabinet members are the so called " efficient leaders" tinubu raised, Sunday dare worked with tinubu when he was a governor now minister of sport can you tell me any remarkable thing Sunday dare has achieved, under his watch Nigeria failed to qualify for world cup, even super falcons couldn't do well, has he built and world class sport facility or program? Even our female basketball team were kicked out of fiba world cup under his watch then you have rauf aregbesola who also served under tinubu when he was governor, he is now the minister of interior, under his watch Nigeria has recorded more jail break than ever in our history can you least any major achievement of rauf aregbesola even as a governor of osun, then another one of the so called tinubu's " efficient leaders" is lai Mohammed Nigeria's current minister of information who also served under tinubu, I can't even write about lai Mohamed we all know his history, then you have tundeFowler, the former or current firs boss, who had a corruption scandal, what about the guy who was made minister of power what remarkable achievement did fashola achieve as a minister, I find it foolish when people keep saying tinubu has raised men, like seriously, all those people who worked with him got to enjoy national appointment not because of their performance or knowledge but due to favouritism, tinubu has never raised anybody note worthy what he has are just loyalist to his personal cause. " tinubu has raised men" my ass.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Evilblackman(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
If this was the ballot box � peter Obi would be our president no long cap
People should vote wisely
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Splitmind: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
I am voting for Tinubu because I want to change the mindset of Nigerians permanently.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Anndrew(m): 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
chidexleo:
OBI
Because he doesn't buy vote in primaries.
Man of integrity.
Doesn't get involved in bribery and corruption.
He is for everyone ( unify).
He will make Nigeria a producing country there by making the naira strong.
He loves the poor.
He is a problem solver, a case study Anambra state.
He will solve security issues as he did in Anambra (before OBI onitsha was a no go area in teams of insecurities, dirty, kidnapping, even a Governor was kidnapped) but obi solve it all
He will reduce wastage.
He will reduce cost of governance.
He will give us steady light and improve businesses.
He is humble

Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
casualobserver:

I really hate people who say things like Nigerians awake….what makes you think your views are superior to mine? If you are going to tell me to awaken at least have someone with a spectacular tmrwck record to wow me!!!! We have a difference of opinion, I respect your decision to not vote for Tinubu, please respect my decision to vote for Tinubu. Let’s leave it at that. I do t have time to do this with every person who quotes me. I am tired of all this intolerance and nonsense. I’m voting for Tinubu, I’ve stated my reasons which is what this thread is about. I am not interested in converting any Atiku or Obi supporters…vote as you wish and leave me in peace!!!

The real problem if Nigeria are those intolerant people who in a democracy think that their views are the right views, must be shared by others and can’t respect that this is a democracy.

On the other hand, voting for corruption because experience is not the way forward.

You are free to vote as you choose, but don't complain about the effects .
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Anndrew(m): 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
His Excellency (FRN)Dr Peter Gregory Obi....no caprison
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Leo81(m): 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
I am an Obidient Son.......
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by mercyland93(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Atiku by the grace of God.
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by casualobserver: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
twentyfivekobo:

On the other hand, voting for corruption because experience is not the way forward.

You are free to vote as you choose, but don't complain about the effects .

I shall vote for Tinubu and I am prepared for the consequences good or bad, thank you very much!!! Don’t waste your time or mine try to to persuade me otherwise, if you cared to read or understand what what written, I already told you the others IMHO are worse or will be worse. If there was a better alternative I wouldn’t be voting for him. The only way I won’t vote for Tinubu is if there was a better alternative and there isn’t!!!! End of discussion!!!!!!
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
I am voting for Tinubu because he has the best antecedence amongst all the candidates running. He laid a foundation for the developments of Lagos in the last 23 years. He took it upon himself to ensure that
Lagos remains the Industrial Hub of Africa.

Nigeria don't need a president that will come and lie to us that everything will be good in 4 years we need a president who can set us on the right part to development in the next 23 years, beyond his own tenure as president...We need a president who priorities education by making it free, If he can make it free in Lagos He can make it free in Nigeria.

Some people argue that he has a criminal past, Well do you think if Bola was tryelly found guilty and wanting in the drug case he would have done time for it. USA Drug laws are not lenient for a Black Man. But even if he was involved as an accountant in some sort of shady dealings and the US government couldn't find him wanting, that means he beat the US government to a Game

Don't you like Like an Intelligent President?
I like a President that wouldn't be too subservient to the ideas of the west...

Ps: I am not an APC person, I am a Bola Tinubu Person. Bola on your mandate I stand.
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
casualobserver:

I shall vote for Tinubu and I am prepared for the consequences good or bad, thank you very much!!! Don’t waste your time or mine try to to persuade me otherwise, if you cared to read or understand what what written, I already told you the others IMHO are worse or will be worse. If there was a better alternative I wouldn’t be voting for him. The only way I won’t vote for Tinubu is if there was a better alternative and there isn’t!!!! End of discussion!!!!!!

I'm not here to persuade you.

But at the end, what has happened before will happen again

I know you Nigerians very well.
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by jackobi(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Voting Obi is the best way forward....No to Agbado...
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obident with pride
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Shattuck(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
teawhy2788:
*LOOK AT TINUBU's CABINET AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE - By Olushola George Olumoroti (OGO)*

*LAI MOHAMMED* Chief of Staff from Kwara.

*YEMI OSINBANJO,* Attorney General from Ogun.

*WALE EDUN*,Finance Commissioner from Ogun.

*DELE ALAKE* Commissioner for Information from Ekiti

*RAUF AREGBESOLA* Commissioner for Works from Osun State.

*BEN AKABUEZE* Commissioner for Budget and Planning from Anambra State.

*FEMI LANLEHIN, SA* from Oyo State.

*AUTHUR WORREY* Commissioner for Lands from Delta State.

*HON. JAMES ABIODUN FALAKE*, third term Federal House of Representatives member, Representing Ikeja Federal Constituency - From Kogi State.

To name a few.

*For the eight years that he ruled Lagos*
He hired several guys to work with him. Apart from using them to work in his government, he also groomed them politically.

*Twelve years down the line* , see where those Tinubu guys are today -

1. PROF YEMI OSINBANJO, SAN was Tinubu's Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice.
He is today, Nigeria's Vice President.

2. *RAUF AREGBESOLA* was Tinubu's Commissioner for Works. Today he is a Minister after serving 8 years as Governor of Osun State.

3. *"BABATUNDE RAJI FASHIOLA SAN* was Tinubu's Chief of Staff. Today he is a Minister of works after 8 years as governor of Lagos State.

4. *ALHAJI LAI MOHAMMED* was Tinubu's first Chief of Staff and Commissioner. Today, he is a Minister of Information.

5. *BABATUNDE FOWLER* was appointed by Tinubu as Chairman of the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service. He was the immediate past Federal Inland Revenue Service Executive Chairman in our country.

7. *SUNDAY DARE,* was SA/ COS to Tinubu, today he is a Minister for sports.

8. *BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU* was Tinubu's Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, he is now Governor of Lagos State.

*At the National Assembly* there are countless "Tinubu boys" who have occupied and are still occupying seats till today including N0 4 citizen of Nigeria, *Speaker, House of Reps*

Since 1999, the Tinubu camp has produced almost 98% of the members of the National Assembly from Lagos State. Forget politics, this man is a political enigma. Rewind to 1999, I am sure most of us have forgotten the names of the People who were elected Governors when he was elected governor too, some of them have gone into political extinction or gasping for breath politically.

Indeed, most of them are no longer relevant today.

Tinubu has not only managed to remain extremely relevant, he has continued to control Lagos politics 100%. Not only that, he manages to carry his boys along and today they occupy critical positions in our national life.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu is today, Nigeria's most powerful politician. It didn't just happen by chance. He worked very hard for it. Very very hard. The hallmark of a true and Born leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture and groom associates.

Tinubu is not like some other politicians in Nigeria, He is a goal getter.....

There is nothing he touches that doesn't excel.

- *NADECO*, He fought the Military to a Standstill.

- *AD excelled,*

- *ACN excelled* and

- *APC is excelling.....*

- *TVC* is one of the top TV stations in Nigeria.

*The Nation* is one of the leading newspapers in Nigeria, thereby creating Employment to many people.

- *He makes people,*

- *He follows up on them.*

- *He forgives routinely,*

- *He fights to teach not to kill*

- *He is a Pillar of Democracy,*

- *Mentor of great men*

*Please,Tell me* or Name a Politician that has this Records since more than 3 Decades ago.

*J-A-G-A-B-A-N is a great man politically......*
name anything outstanding that any of this guys achieved even at national level rauf aregbesola under his watch Nigeria has recorded more jail break than ever in our history, fashola as minister of power what did he achieve, Sunday dare minister of sport under his watch Nigeria couldn't qualify for world cup, our female basketball team was kicked out by fiba, our female football team couldn't even get a medal at the female afcon, did he build any world class facility or sport program? No. Tunde Fowler had a hugh corruption scandal, as you can see they all failed, name me one of tinubu's protege who have gone on to achieve anything at the international scene where competence is the main criteria for appointment? None we have okonjo iweala under obj now wto president, akinwumi adesina under gej now afdb president, the only reason this people got national appointment was due to favouritism, because if it was competence they wouldn't have all failed in their task and some would have gone on to carve a niche for themselves at the international scene, this is why we need obi as president, who choses competence for appointment rather than favouritism for associates.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by excesslove90(m): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
OBIDIENT and USEFUL##
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by tymicjay77: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
I will loved to give OBI a try , not because he has a good record or all that . Let us be factual with our self , any governor that can lead any south East state with visible improvement should be applause. Because that region is the only region that federal government (but Agency and ministry) never give their support to.
Check the human capital growth index of south East,it has the highest human capital growth rate, that is the real growth Nigeria actually needed , is only south East that such growth is high but the federal government support is what is really lacking from that region.
If the support previous government and present federal government are putting in Lagos is been channel to a state in south East then that will be a good level to compare.

For example,
1.Port in south East are deliberately abadon just to hamper the economy of south east states
2 Airport too thesame things , imagine a state government sponsored international airport and yet it has not been license, that shows the level of set back that region is facing . So we shouldn't compare it with any other region. Most especially Lagos that has all the attention of the federal government..
Any federal government project that doesn't go to Abuja or any other northern state will eventually end up in Lagos.
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by seanwilliam(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Judging by their track records while in power, pls and pls tinubu beats anyone of them hands down.

Although his past deeds( his involvement in drug deals ) is nothing to write home about coupled with the fact that he’s too old.. for these reasons, I will not vote him .

To me, Obi doesn’t have a clear cut plan on how to rule this nation. He sounding like someone who has hidden agenda with sweet mouth. That’s how they packaged Buhari for us, mba I won’t fall for that trick.,

Atiku is a certified thief, he’s among the people that spoiled this country and like I heard ( not sure) he’s one of the reasons why we don’t have stable electricity (cos he imports generators )..

I’ll rather waste my vote on sowore or vote nobody .

I’ll certainly vote gubernatorial, and my choice is seyi makinde of oyo state , Not because he’s exceptional , but because he embraces continuity ..
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by blazepascal(m): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
SOLMICHAEL:
I am voting for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He has the proven track records coupled with useful experiences, competence, and the political sagacity to make this country a prosperous one.
my man pls reconsider all this things might be true but you know tinubu is already old I don't know why he still want to rule we need young and vibrant men

1 Like

Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by Lorayne(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

He's a criminal.
They all are
Re: 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why? by AbugaBugatti(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Osun State is a great state. We go still collect money and vote for who you want

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomole: I Will Come After "Obi-dients" If They Come After Me (Video) / Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Look-Alike (Picture) / Jonathan Campaign Team Disowns Fayose's Death Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.