Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,807 members, 7,924,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 05:25 PM

Earn In Dollars With Amazon Kdp Thread - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn In Dollars With Amazon Kdp Thread (218 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn In Dollars With Amazon Kdp Thread by Radioactivity(m): 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hello
I wont try to bore you with unnecessary rubbish so ill go straight to point or vusiness��.

Couple months ago i bought the amazon kdp course on expertnaira....you can Google that smiley

And it cost me 20k+.....google that too.

Many people dp not have that amount to buy that course so i decided to resell that course to any one who would like to buy at a discount price.... (its called AM)

If u dont have up to 20k for the amazon course.

Dm for it....2k only and we can negotiate....proof before transfer.

Do your own research and you'll see that this is an opportunity.

Please dont PM just drop a comment here and I'll get back to you.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need To Make Some Noise About Your Business. / Call For Applications: Lagos State Employability Support Project / Top 10 Benefits Of Microsoft Powerapps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.