Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

Earn In Dollars With Amazon Kdp [smartphone And Laptop] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Earn In Dollars With Amazon Kdp [smartphone And Laptop] (346 Views)

How To Save, Invest And Earn In Dollars With Piggyvest App / 9mobile (etisalat) Data Bundle Plan For Android, Iphone And Laptop / Make Lots Of Money With Amazon Fba Tonight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn In Dollars With Amazon Kdp [smartphone And Laptop] by Radioactivity(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hello
I wont try to bore you with unnecessary rubbish so ill go straight to point or business ��.

Couple months ago i bought the amazon kdp course on expertnaira....you can Google that smiley

And it cost me 20k+.....google that too.

Many people do not have that amount to buy that course so i decided to resell that course to any one who would like to buy at a discount price.... (its called AM)

If u dont have up to 20k for the amazon course.

Dm for it....2k only and we can negotiate....proof before transfer.

Do your own research and you'll see that this is an opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

What Is US Naturalization? How Immigration Attorney Can Help In This Process? / Amlactin Vs Cereve Lotion Review Find Out The Best In This Video / “i’ll Pay Monthly Salary To Any Man Willing To Marry Me” – France-based Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.