Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,604 members, 7,888,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

Wike Does Not Have The Capacity To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben Abati (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Does Not Have The Capacity To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben Abati (Video) (677 Views)

Senator Maeba: Wike Does Not Have Respect For Elders And Citizens / Reuben Abati To Gov. Wike; "You Don't Have The Intellect To Teach Me Journalism" / Biafra Ijaw Name: Asari Dokubo Embarrassed By Reuben Abati[video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Does Not Have The Capacity To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben Abati (Video) by onthehill: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZMt3gwPiWY

Governor Wike does not have the capacity and the intellect to teach me journalism - Reuben Abati

Veteran journalist, Reuben Abati, has come hard on Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike, following a somewhat derogatory comment made against his person by the state governor, IGBERETV reports.

Last week Friday, Governor Wike addressed newsmen at the Port Harcourt International Airport where he described the recent interview conducted by Abati and Tundun Abiola with Atiku as one filled with lies.

While speaking, Governor Wike berated Abati and said he wondered why media practitioners no longer engage in investigative journalism. According to him, he listens to and reads some of the things Abati says and writes and he begins to wonder where Nigeria is heading.

This morning, Abati took out time while on Arise TV to reply the governor. He said he doesn't know where Governor Wike was when he started the profession many years ago and that the Governor does not have the capacity and intellect to teach him journalism.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Wike Does Not Have The Capacity To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben Abati (Video) by Chiboy419: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wike rest joor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Does Not Have The Capacity To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben Abati (Video) by Uteghe(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wike is the MC Oluomo of Rivers. The man's destiny is in NURTW. Hope he discovers it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Does Not Have The Capacity To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben Abati (Video) by SmartPolician: 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wike is a lawyer who talks like a motor park tout - the way Jonathan described some politicians way back. cheesy

A reasonable man would grant an exclusive interview with Arise TV to issue a rejoinder instead of attacking Reuben Abati whose only crime was to interview Atiku Abubukar.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Does Not Have The Capacity To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben Abati (Video) by donaldking100: 4:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wike just de trend pass B.B Naija these days.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Does Not Have The Capacity To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben Abati (Video) by duullie88(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Wike Does Not Have The Capacity To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben Abati (Video) by abobote: 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wike should stop feeling entitled.
Nigerians must know, Nigerians must know!
There's nothing we haven't heard before, he should spill out or remain silence

1 Like

Re: Wike Does Not Have The Capacity To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben Abati (Video) by DeleTaller: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
onthehill:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZMt3gwPiWY

Governor Wike does not have the capacity and the intellect to teach me journalism - Reuben Abati

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Something is catching up with Ruben.. He is one of them during Jonathan era.. now he feels it. Despite Ruben can be rude sometimes...He always like to have it in his way with his guests. If they disagree with him then he asked them to apologise...Imagine oo. He is also a bias somebody and anyone that has been following his program will understand me better.

1 Like

Re: Wike Does Not Have The Capacity To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben Abati (Video) by Isokiscool(m): 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wike is fighting with everyone with his sense of entitlement.mchew
Re: Wike Does Not Have The Capacity To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben Abati (Video) by bennybuhari: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Serves Wike right. Even though bitumen-looking Reuben Abati is an Atiku asslicker
Re: Wike Does Not Have The Capacity To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben Abati (Video) by Ttalk: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rueben
Re: Wike Does Not Have The Capacity To Teach Me Journalism - Reuben Abati (Video) by Obidient4life2: 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reuben learn the ethics of your profession. Watching how you spoke on live TV shows you know little about the said profession.

(1) (Reply)

2023: Message From DR Haruna To The North / Fully-armed Terrorists In Osun, Oyo, Ogun Forests To Launch Attack On Yorubas / Enugu Pdp Guber Flag Bearer Joins Obidient Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.