Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,746 members, 7,952,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student (36303 Views)

What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? / ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO / 3000 Kids Targeted As Zulum Unveils 2 Mega Schools I Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
3rd class lying Chinese Peter Obi- tuary. Probably lying again as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by GloriousGbola: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by kingamaa(m): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
U dey fear

We need to be sure

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Akerele44(m): 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
alsudan:
They have searched tirelessly and still can’t find anything on this God’s gift to Nigeria.

If the Agbado Thief said he schooled in Nigeria but didn’t graduate, let him tell Nigerians the name of the schools make we put calls.

BIAFRA gift forcing on Nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Antoeni(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
And They Were humbled And Disgraced with Answers they got

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Kabirudeen25(m): 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
wallarwallar:
Attention Man. Gat to give u guys wat u must talk abt if den ask wetin con concern us must u say it abi something dey ni
I'm sure you are one of the jobless urchins that have been calling.. Una go dig tire grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Joshua2001: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
Obi na you we want... urchins join the moving train grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by esivue007(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin
Thunder fire the callers.
This 1 wey Students top the list of the newly registered Voter's card like this.. grin

If I no vote u,#ObiDatti make I bend.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by IzzyAgu: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin Agbadorians are much active in exhibiting Stupidity... They are envios of His Excellency, Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Shikena(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Na lie

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by FLYFIRE(m): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
And with shame-facedness they cried home grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by TemmyT002(m): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hahahahahaha
APC and PDP members
They have searched and searched for something concrete to bring him down.
They found nothing.
In the end, the only thing they can say is Nobody is a Saint

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Joshua2001: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Obi na you we want ooo.... urchins join the moving train grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by GreenCovering: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
We already know your school Sir. We just want to confirm if you exited with third class or let my people go.

Can you confirm that Sir?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by awojobbiee: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2022

Get this amazing zealottt speaker with amazing bass, long hours of playtime, 60w capacity, sleek aesthetics.

Best Zealottt Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
rusher14:
Obi and lies.

You attended Nsukka, no need to call that institution.

Other courses you attended were sandwich so not even relevant.
So you're one of those who have been making calls

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Femi316: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Na only Buhari nie get Nepa bill as results oh...
GOFRONT:
Even if Peter Obi's certificate is a Nepa bill, he is still the only option....

On Obidatti mandate I stand Gidigba with my family.
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by LaconicINC: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:
I like Tinubu because I would like to see the type of transformation in Lagos in other parts of our nation. I believe he can employ the right personnel that would steer our nation to glory.

Vote Jagaban!

Agbado crew!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Joshua2001: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
I go just dey imagine the kind people when still dey support APC and PDP after their tenors nothing to show see where buhari us come una want agbado to continue pls let's remove tribalism you and I know Obi is the man fit for the job

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Karemarealty288(m): 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nwodosis:
grin It must be agbadorians!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by olisaEze(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
He must have had a good record throughout his school days to even have them call and inform him of the sudden interest! Just sell ur agbado candidate in peace because trying to dig for unpleasant stories concerning this guy is just going to cost u more of ur staunch supporters! Nigeria really can’t afford to lose this guy next year!! grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Arysexy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Agbadorians and ancient of days supporters are really desperate.

Let them keep digging until they find oil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by kingyakos: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
PandoraObi:
For more lies type Peter Obi to 2023

Una don find stain on Peter Obi una no see, make una try him VP una fit find something on am grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Lexusgs430: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
The school asked if something was wrong........ cheesy

In this era of affidavit....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by ParpahSeventy: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
It's normal in politics, especially Nigerian politics, anything to tarnish your image, so far so good Obi has been playing his part, the next step for him which will be very massive is how he can possibly get to northerners, people supporting Obi should also learn how to play the game of politics, abusing people who are not in tune with your candidate turned the tides against GEJ in 2015, Obi boys beware.
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
PandoraObi:
For more lies type Peter Obi to 2023
u gerrit
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by AmazingELixir: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin

All those people digging into peter obi's educational history...hope they don't venture into the resting place of the notorious fallen evil angel Oduduwa. If they dare what that dark angel will do to them this time will dwarf what he has done to the afonjaz in his first onslaught.

Anyway if they Insist they should at least keep off Ogun state from all indications Oduduwa is resting somewhere around that region.
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by edosignature(m): 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
How is that a news, it's for record purpose.

Nigerians be wise for this is the time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Peter Obi, na man you be. Mr Credible!!!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by LogicBomb8: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dagah2:
Man's been guiding his repute long ago...so much indeed depends on it( one of the 48 laws of power==>Guide Your Repute, So Much Depends On It)
so much depends on your reputation guard it with your life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Stops Buhari, CBN, Others From Suspending Currency Swap Policy / Dapo Abiodun To Contest For Ogun Governorship (Photos) / Ahmad Lawan: Drug Barons Funding Terrorists, Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.