Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,783 members, 7,952,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student (36306 Views)

What In God's Name Is The Problem Of The Bitter Obi People ? / ESN Videos Themselves As They Attack Peter Obi People VIDEO / 3000 Kids Targeted As Zulum Unveils 2 Mega Schools I Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Signum(f): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2022
PandoraObi:
For more lies type Peter Obi to 2023

You are so SHAMELESS!! EWU!
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Abelino(m): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2022
As e dey pain you, e dey sweet us. Lol
wallarwallar:
Attention Man. Gat to give u guys wat u must talk abt if den ask wetin con concern us must u say it abi something dey ni
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Abelino(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2022
As e dey pain you , e dey sweet us. Lol
rusher14:
Obi and lies.

You attended Nsukka, no need to call that institution.

Other courses you attended were sandwich so not even relevant.
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Doyou2019: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
I like Tinubu because I would like to see the type of transformation in Lagos in other parts of our nation. I believe he can employ the right personnel right agberos that would steer our nation to glory the abyss.

Vote Jagaban!
Fixed!
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Patience79: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2022
Sir, you said they should "go and verify" , and thats what they are doing. Let them continue.

Las Las they will all be Obidient.

We move.
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Everlastingson: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2022
victorazy:

Somebody should please post that cartoon picture of Obi and those searching him grin

And I am certain those searching are mostly Yoruba's
grin them go search taya grin

Not just Yoruba. Yoruba MUSLIMS.
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Everlastingson: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2022
Theresamay:
3rd class citizen wants to rule over first class Tinubu�������

Keep wailing. Keep shouting 3rd Class. You really want us to tell you the grade Obi finished with but we will you guessing. Remind me Buhari's academic qualification, pls. Little child!!
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Veeryeasy(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2022
If hoodlums entered your house and stole your documents give us the school they'll give us their own copy of your documents
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Everlastingson: 11:17am On Aug 02, 2022
Great2017:

It is relevant for my vote. I cannot vote for anyone who is running away or hiding his past. If it is good, why hide it?

The Agbado King is hiding his present as well.
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by gentlegenius(m): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
rusher14:

Chicago state University.

You know you could always call them to enquire.
Sorry sir, I mean his Primary and secondary schools. Lets start from home before we go abroad.
Re: Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student by Danniedpastor(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
rusher14:

You are not going to Cape Verde again?

grin

You are even happy that you leaders are frustrating the youths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Removes 23,846 Ghost Workers From Government Payroll / Xenophobia: Obasanjo’s Letter To South Africa's Mangosuthu Buthelezi / Gunmen Attack Prince Tonye Princewill's Home In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.