Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,189 members, 7,890,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

Ronaldo ‘wants To Decide On His Next Club Before Man United Begin New Season' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo ‘wants To Decide On His Next Club Before Man United Begin New Season' (512 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wants To Leave Al-nassr - Reports / Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report / Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo ‘wants To Decide On His Next Club Before Man United Begin New Season' by Goalgist(f): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo is reportedly desperate to have his future resolved before Manchester United’s opening game of the English Premier League season this weekend.

The Portuguese star wishes to depart the club this summer in search of Champions League football with the former Real Madrid star still harboring hopes of claiming his sixth European Cup.

According to AS, the Portuguese superstar is determined to find a new club before United play their season opener against Brighton & Hove Albion on Sunday.

But he is running out of time and the forward may end up starting the new season at Old Trafford.

https://www.goalgist.com/ronaldo-wants-to-decide-on-next-club-before-man-united-begin-new-season-on-sunday/

Re: Ronaldo ‘wants To Decide On His Next Club Before Man United Begin New Season' by VictorGlory: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
I really wish Ronaldo will stay in Man U, I see Man U performing better in this new season. But what ever decision he takes, I believe he is old enough to decide what is best for him. Wishing CR~7 all the best.

I can help you with your Academic Assignments, Research Projects, Articles, Copywriting, and Freelance Writing.

I do Quality and Plagiarism-Free Work at Affordable Price, and I Deliver on Time.

Call or DM me now - 08087777846, Email: Victorglory1998@gmaol.com
Re: Ronaldo ‘wants To Decide On His Next Club Before Man United Begin New Season' by paulolee(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
he keeps saying this "find a new club" asif na mbappe wey all big clubs dey rush..person wey all clubs don reject still de form king gv united..
I blame united for all this famzing because I think its better dey allow him move on and build a new team but united are forcing him stay asif no be this same cr7 wey turn ghost in all big EPL matches last season..
cr7 dey find club dt plays in UCL as if its his right even after all big UCL clubs av rejected him, and even medez don tire to de offer am gv big clubs asif cr7 na cheap hooker..
I pray he joins his so called "UCL club" and maybe wins d ucl for them, afterall he is mr UCL and his fans once claimed dt he would easily win UCL even wen playing with 10 dry woods..
still dnt know wat happened in his 3 seasons wit juve n his last season united wen he was even younger....
very selfish n egocentric player...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo ‘wants To Decide On His Next Club Before Man United Begin New Season' by paulolee(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
VictorGlory:
I really wish Ronaldo will stay in Man U, I see Man U performing better in this new season. But what ever decision he takes, I believe he is old enough to decide what is best for him. Wishing CR~7 all the best.

I can help you with your Academic Assignments, Research Projects, Articles, Copywriting, and Freelance Writing.

I do Quality and Plagiarism-Free Work at Affordable Price, and I Deliver on Time.

Call or DM me now - 08087777846, Email: Victorglory1998@gmaol.com

no lies but i think it's better united place the club values over this cr7, no player is bigger than the club, if he don't want to stay, dnt force him, allow him leave..
make united avoid see finish na, de dey force one 37 year old man to stay asif na mbappe on his prime..
thats why I like madrid, wen u lose form, u are out, no matter how big or wat u have done for them,
if Madrid can discard big names like kaka, Raul, cassilass n even this cr7 wen he was younger, who is this 37 old tired legs dt would disturb the peace of madrid na?? perez too big for that trash..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo ‘wants To Decide On His Next Club Before Man United Begin New Season' by ugwuadudave(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
paulolee:
he keeps saying this "find a new club" asif na mbappe wey all big clubs dey rush..person wey all clubs don reject still de form king gv united..
I blame united for all this famzing because I think its better dey allow him move on and build a new team but united are forcing him stay asif no be this same cr7 wey turn ghost in all big EPL matches last season..
cr7 dey find club dt plays in UCL as if its his right even after all big UCL clubs av rejected him, and even medez don tire to de offer am gv big clubs asif cr7 na cheap hooker..
I pray he joins his so called "UCL club" and maybe wins d ucl for them, afterall he is mr UCL and his fans once claimed dt he would easily win UCL even wen playing with 10 dry woods..
still dnt know wat happened in his 3 seasons wit juve n his last season united wen he was even younger....
very selfish n egocentric player...

He is going nowhere. He must play this europa. Who knows, he fit win am sef
Re: Ronaldo ‘wants To Decide On His Next Club Before Man United Begin New Season' by BlaqFaze: 6:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Na by power to choose destination? cheesy Rejected Crap grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Soccer Betting Strategy / Official NAP Uk Pool Week 44 / Messi’s Dream Inter Miami Debut Was The Perfect TV Event For Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.