Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,551 members, 7,888,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:51 PM

How Does Fasting And Prayer Affect Someone Life Positively - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Does Fasting And Prayer Affect Someone Life Positively (243 Views)

Babatunde Babajide: Even While Fasting, I Read A Minimum Of 8 Hours A Day / The Relationship Between Physics, Metaphysics And Prayer / Read How Sex Affect Your Brain Both Positively And Negatively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Fasting And Prayer Affect Someone Life Positively by DonMakaveli21: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please pastors in the house I want your help. Recently I have been in bondage and have been going through hell, though I'm not a church type Cox my faith is not that strong I have tried all possible means to get back to my feet but nothing seems to be working. I'm aware there's power in fasting and prayer so I want to know how it works so I can deep in even if it's for two weeks.
What verse of the Bible should I be reading and how should I go about the fasting.? Thanks
Re: How Does Fasting And Prayer Affect Someone Life Positively by Smalloga: 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Work. Spend more time thinking about what you need to get your basic needs without stress than filling your mind with religious beliefs.

(1) (Reply)

The Positive And Negative Effects Of Educational Technology / Check Out Why International Students Should Consider In The Us And How To Get A / Google Conference Scholarships For African Students Ongoing Programs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.