Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic (64614 Views)

FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic / Modupe Odele: FG Confirms That Mocheivious Was In Kenya On An Expired VISA / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Hydroxide(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
One day the truth will be out between this Government and Niger Republic.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Petdagr8t(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
When someone said that president Buhari has been replaced by Jubril from Sudan/ Aminu from Niger , I found no reason to doubt him.
I've seen Buhari before in a function at Katsina during Yar'Addua's tenure and I don't believe he can change so easily and became so adamant to Nigerian problems but focuses more on Niger. He may be a close relation to those guys from Niger far closer than the country he represent as its president.
Something is fishy.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Geesaintagape: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
That man in Asorock is not a Nigerian but nigerien
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Govocrete: 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Christology:
Pls be like the school I go na scrab.

Do they use land cruiser SUV worth 140 million for security

wonders shall never end, Nigerian police do not have enough, and they use buses, golf 1, etc. Here we are donating land cruisers to another country to fight insucurity.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by engrchykae(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
kelechiodo:
Nothing to say. The man knows the kind of country he is bequeathing to his successor and suspecting that Tinubu might win, is already planning his japa mode. He knows that Tinubu administration will be from frying pan to hell. Imagine, his concern is not Katsina or Kaduna that are boiling but Niger, chai.
I have once said that buhari is from Niger republic on this forum and a guy from Katsina replied me that it's a popular knowledge in daura

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Halo22: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
This govt is really generous. The other day, President Buhari was in Senegal to educate them on how to tackle insecurity. Now it's been confirmed that #1.4bn was given to Niger to purchase LAND CRUISER SUV for tackling security. E remain Chad, Benin and Cameroon. Ndi Ara.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Sunnyja: 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonymous1759:
sad
Some people will start crying now but when Nigeria receives aid from the likes of USA and Uk you don’t hear them wail . This is no issue . The only issue I’ve is that The FG should step up security things are really bad .
How do some of you even reason? Are the schools in US on strike for over 6 months now? First you borrow huge loans to construct railways to Niger republic and now you tell ASSU that there is no money but you have lots of it to give Niger republic to fight insecurity, the same insecurity that is making your citizens to desert Abuja.
As long as your likes continues to clap for every insanity because of N30k will we continue to go down on the developmental index of sane nations.

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Polchiz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!
Anyone who is able and can not afford 3 square meals yet has time to idle away on nairaland is not Buhari's fault. He or she is more likely lazy youth.

Those vehicles may just be for their security chiefs and joint task force.

This security issue needs the cooperation of especially our poor neighbouring countries already devastated by these terrorists. To hide behind a moniker and type is the easy part.

The carelessness going on in Libya that made Libya a host to insurgents has already cost her neighbouring country, Chad, her President, it is foolhardy to take any neigbouring country for granted after that incident.
This is investing in your own securities by ensuring that Niger does not become a base for ISWAP, ISIS and Boko Haram.

For those oversabi Buhari and Tinubu haters and bigots who hate anyone not from their region , religion or tribe, investing in securities maybe clueless to you because you do not have enough information or not one of the victims around that region.

You can buy Landcruiser for those who will coordinate and lead the strategy and execution of the security risks as motivation and aid. Just around Lagos here, there are Landcruisers with Nigerian Army, WHO and UN painted on them. I doubt if you have seen them . Perhaps you are suggesting that there is reason for UN, WHO, Nigerian Army to use landcruiser but others can't.
Why do you think they went for Landcrusiers and not Kia? Does it come with tracking devices and bullet proofs etc? Is it for ransom and already tracked or laced with bomb? etc.

Like I stated, most of you do not know about these things but instead of being humble enough to ask , you reach judgement based on that hatred, bigotry and insufficient understanding of the issue you have before you.

Landcruisers for security and security officers is no big deal! Even overseas, it is used by ordinary police patrol let alone being used by service chiefs.
Check my signature for freebies and free stuffs!

Are you this foolish?

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by engrchykae(m): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Svoboda:
No big deal about it. Niger is our neighbor, and its security is also of great interest to us. Buharis intervention is in order and in good faith.
why didn't we buy for Benin republic?
Or is Benin republic not our neighbor

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by blackboy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Anyone saying ASUU should not strike or call off the strike without getting their demands is just a ..........
ASUU strike is lingering because APC Buhari and Osinbajo and they government dont care about Nigeria

Wait !! Or could this be another way to fund or equip the terrorists invading Nigeria and have taken over parts of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by boyfrank: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
You won't see those BATified urchins here. Low IQ bigots. Open a thread about Peter Obi and watch them loose their collective shits

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by kcdendelo: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
Sunofgod:
Bastarddds
Im telling you bro... Fucking Bastards

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by grammarian247(m): 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
I have read so many comments here, not one from APC supporters. E shock them! Hahahah. The same way we shouted n 2015 and 2019, we are shouting again- BAT is not the answer. But foolish, brainless nitwits are busy trying hard to sell another bad market to us, you guys will never know peace.

2 Likes

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Tareq1105: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Totilopussylick:
And the money was borrowed from china tongue

I'm not convinced that Buhari is a Nigerian.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Svoboda(m): 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2022
engrchykae:
why didn't we buy for Benin republic?
Or is Benin republic not our neighbor

Were you told Benin Republic made a request and was not granted?

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Quintopia: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!
Anyone who is able and can not afford 3 square meals yet has time to idle away on nairaland is not Buhari's fault. He or she is more likely lazy youth.

This security issue needs the cooperation of especially our poor neighbouring countries already devastated by these terrorists. To hide behind a moniker and type is the easy part.

The carelessness going on in Libya that made Libya a host to insurgents has already cost her neighbouring country, Chad, her President, it is foolhardy to take any neigbouring country for granted after that incident.
This is investing in your own securities by ensuring that Niger does not become a base for ISWAP, ISIS and Boko Haram.

For those oversabi Buhari and Tinubu haters and bigots who hate anyone not from their region , religion or tribe, investing in securities maybe clueless to you because you do not have enough information or not one of the victims around that region.

You can buy Landcruiser for those who will coordinate and lead the strategy and execution of the security risks as motivation and aid. Just around Lagos here, there are Landcruisers with Nigerian Army, WHO and UN painted on them. I doubt if you have seen them . Perhaps you are suggesting that there is reason for UN, WHO, Nigerian Army to use landcruiser but others can't.
Why do you think they went for Landcrusiers and not Kia? Does it come with tracking devices and bullet proofs etc? Is it for ransom and already tracked or laced with bomb? etc.

Like I stated, most of you do not know about these things but instead of being humble enough to ask , you reach judgement based on that hatred, bigotry and insufficient understanding of the issue you have before you.

Landcruisers for security and security officers is no big deal! Even overseas, it is used by ordinary police patrol let alone being used by service chiefs.

Bro, 99% of nairalanders are disgruntled school dropouts who know nothing about anything.

They are just an army of disgruntled airheads.

Good luck trying to reason with them on any sort of level above Primary 2.

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Fahrenhite(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonymous1759:
sad
Some people will start crying now but when Nigeria receives aid from the likes of USA and Uk you don’t hear them wail . This is no issue . The only issue I’ve is that The FG should step up security things are really bad .

The only difference is Nigeria is in no position now and the next 100 years to be offering aid.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Those that called themselves Zoogerians over to you all! I pray that agbado and cassava go kill all of una one by one! Una suffering never start!

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!...

Really absorb of You

Like for real?

Mr Learned
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by frog12: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2022
scam
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Abelino(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
It is obvious you are insane and so gullible & dilutional.
anonymous1759:
sad
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by charidot(m): 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2022
Buhari is a mistake but we insisted on him without listening to God. Peter Obi is the answer. It is not about his tribe and age. It is about geneuine readiness to help this country sacrificially
AcuraZDX:

Source:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/08/03/fg-confirms-purchase-of-n1-4-billion-worth-of-vehicles-for-niger-republic/

1 Like

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Liebermantic: 9:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
APC is a curse to Nigeria.
May Curse fall upon anyone supporting APC and its misrule.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by isblog(m): 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Leaders with fish brains....
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by 7arrows: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice!

NA GOD GO PURNISH YOU FOR THIS WRITE UP. THE MONEY THEY PAID YOU WILL BE USED TO TREAT CANCER IN A SHORT WHILE. OLOSHI. IDIOT
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by InvertedHammer: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Source:
https://www.channelstv.com/2022/08/03/fg-confirms-purchase-of-n1-4-billion-worth-of-vehicles-for-niger-republic/
/

I don't see anything wrong with it.

After the reggae play the blues.

Are you shocked that after disturbing us here with 4+4 and Sai Baba in 2019, you have no undue advantage over us that called Buhari out for the tabula rasa that he is? Cutting the head to spite the nose? I wish Buhari can do 3rd term. Nigerians must obey!

As always, we are warning you again about agbado master because the merchants of misery are on the prowl again promoting rubbish. I will be damned if any of you suckers come back here to continue your lamentations after 2023 if you vote him in.

/
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by emmyrate1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
anonymous1759:
sad
if not that u are mad and useless fellow, in between Nigeria and niger who need more equipment to tackle insecurity? Borrowing money from China to sponsor niger is very right from a country that is into recession? Did usa borrow money to aid Nigeria?.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by chypotenti(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2022
Channels bad shaaa!!!! Help Niger tackle insecurity when we never comot the log wey dey own eyes grin grin grin
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by godwon01(m): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2022
Is President Muhammad Buhari president of both Nigeria and Niger Republic. He is so committed to the plight of Niger Republic than Nigeria that voted for him. Na WA o.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Braga90(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
AcuraZDX:

Source:
I don't believe this news, it's fake. No source was cited, seun and his moderators did allow this trash of a news pass without batting an eyelid for the sake of internet traffic/activity on their forum! They sure knew it would get the gullible nairalanders* worked up, and lo! See to what extent their strategy worked; the first three comments got more than two thousand likes! This particular news isn't true , and if it was, I'm too logical to believe it. I mean, which government faced with so many challenges does that?
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by mrPRICKson: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
N̶w̶a̶M̶a̶m̶a̶I̶w̶o̶t̶a̶post=115356866:
G̶o̶d̶ ̶b̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶g̶u̶y̶
will you shatapp there
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by aujile(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
Same people that shouted Sai Baba are still the ones shouting Jagaban...may Nigeria happen to all of you

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Ondo Rally Vs Nigerian Wedding Reception - Reno Omokri / Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death / IPOB Members In Japan Face Cops Control On Attempt To See President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.