Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic (64625 Views)

FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic / Modupe Odele: FG Confirms That Mocheivious Was In Kenya On An Expired VISA / Hope Uzodinma Procures Innoson Vehicles For 'Operation Search And Flush' In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by ufotunang: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
When you vote an old man to be your president....this is what you get
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Owologbo(m): 7:29pm On Aug 04, 2022
Lumig:
wink
It's not today that the US has been giving us aids in form of money, ammunitions etc for free. Now imagine the Americans fighting their govt for helping Nigeria
Are the Americans lacking those things they are aiding other countries with?
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Agbebakun22: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:

Call or whatsapp me on 09014566031
sorry for late reply, i will call u tomorrow
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2022
Auskyd:

Leemao I no want BJ, my girlfriend will kill the both of us. but we can sit and chat like two adults in a public space tho. I apologize for being harsh with my words. No vex. This FG dey annoy me. It has nothing to do with lecturing. Let them do what is right. Shikena.

I hear wetin una president talk yesterday.

He said we are sacrificial lambs, more like hostages.

E no go better for you and FG Shikena!
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Auskyd(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Queensee:

I hear wetin una president talk yesterday.

He said we are sacrificial lambs, more like hostages.

E no go better for you and FG Shikena!

Na your generation, parents and family e no go better for my dear.

Shalom
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Auskyd:

Na your generation, parents and family e no go better for my dear.

Shalom

And you multiply by 777 million times
Idiot
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Auskyd(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2022
Queensee:

And you multiply by 777 million times
Idiot

Na house you go get belle, born, the pikin go start KG before ASUU go call off strike.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 13, 2022
Auskyd:

Na house you go get belle, born, the pikin go start KG before ASUU go call off strike.

And you think I will stupid like you people and watch.

I have started processing my admission to a state university. To hell with una papa

Your neighbors will start vucking your wife and your kids in your presence when you won't be able to provide for their needs again.

FOOLS
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Perfectbeing(m): 5:04am On Aug 13, 2022
pacesetting:
Okay. And I hear one minister of Education saying Nigeria has no money.
But we get the one to dash our neighbours. Okay oo.
N1.4 billion is less than 0.01% of the money ASUU is demanding.
N1.4 billion cannot build a standard faculty in any Nigerian university.

Nigeria has been aiding smaller African Nations since time immemorial. Obj, Yar Adua, Jonathan, Buhari and the next President will keep aiding smaller African Nations.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Auskyd(m): 11:15am On Aug 13, 2022
Queensee:

And you think I will stupid like you people and watch.

I have started processing my admission to a state university. To hell with una papa

Your neighbors will start vucking your wife and your kids in your presence when you won't be able to provide for their needs again.

FOOLS

Lmao cry today, cry tomorrow, cry forever. That's how someone has been hammering your mom in your dad's presence Abi? No wonder you have a problem with sex.

School is just a waste of your time. Start hookup asap
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 15, 2022
Auskyd:

Lmao cry today, cry tomorrow, cry forever. That's how someone has been hammering your mom in your dad's presence Abi? No wonder you have a problem with sex.

School is just a waste of your time. Start hookup asap

It's your children that will start hookup in your lifetime.

Orgies will be their special fantasy

And you will even get to watch their tapes online

Bunch of fools
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Auskyd(m): 5:50am On Aug 15, 2022
Queensee:

It's your children that will start hookup in your lifetime.

Orgies will be their special fantasy

And you will even get to watch their tapes online

Bunch of fools

Lol you wey don dey come online to find man with big Kponron? Hehehehe you never see anything. You've started hookup already my dear. Shebi you were looking for me to gimme head? Lmao Omo oni hookup.

Hookup queen. Dicc sucker mama.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Nobody: 12:37am On Aug 16, 2022
Auskyd:

Lol you wey don dey come online to find man with big Kponron? Hehehehe you never see anything. You've started hookup already my dear. Shebi you were looking for me to gimme head? Lmao Omo oni hookup.

Hookup queen. Dicc sucker mama.

Who will give mumu head?

I was hoping you will think with your dick so I can gladly take care of you (evil grin)

If you have accepted my offer, it will have been your call to Glory.

Be like na to start kidnapping lecturer pikins and hold them as ransom. So you people will know how it feels

No quote me again if you don't want to be unfortunate
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Auskyd(m): 4:31am On Aug 16, 2022
Queensee:

Who will give mumu head?

I was hoping you will think with your dick so I can gladly take care of you (evil grin)

If you have accepted my offer, it will have been your call to Glory.

Be like na to start kidnapping lecturer pikins and hold them as ransom. So you people will know how it feels

No quote me again if you don't want to be unfortunate

Yimu you no fit do anything. Just get mouth upandan. Call to glory ko, call of duty ni. Ode Omo.
Re: FG Confirms Purchase Of N1.4 Billion Worth Of Vehicles For Niger Republic by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Auskyd:

Yimu you no fit do anything. Just get mouth upandan. Call to glory ko, call of duty ni. Ode Omo.

U are definitely going to be unfortunate now.

I tell you make yunno reply me Ode.

Abeg get out.

Tueh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Soldiers Killed In Aba As IPOB Militants Run Wild In Abia / Protesters Attack Seriake Dickson’s House In Bayelsa (Photos) / Sanusi's Removal As Emir: Dele Momodu Poses Question On Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.