Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters (16512 Views)

Babachir Lawal: Peter Obi Will Solve The Power Problem, we have displaced APC / Babachir Lawal In Villa, 13 Months After Sack / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by Jesusloveyou: 8:33am On Aug 04, 2022
abobote:
Oshiomole is all out and ready to attack.

Peter Obi seems to be their biggest threat. Maybe they didn't see it coming, they never imagined, Peter Obi will be pulling this crowd within this short period
which crowd.
is easy for idiotic pigs to make noise in the market and think obituary has crowd.
in the day of election, you will not see anybody in the market
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by rollywise(m): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2022
These ones and party loyalty are like 5&6. They'll support anything that's of the interest of the party even if it's detrimental to the nation. Mad man
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by franudi: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by Emekaonline: 8:38am On Aug 04, 2022
abobote:

What is good about Lagos ? A glorified slum

You need to go and ask your useless family that could not live in your land but move to the same Lagos en mass every fucking day
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by Emekaonline: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2022
rollywise:
These ones and party loyalty are like 5&6. They'll support anything that's of the interest of the party even if it's detrimental to the nation. Mad man

When PDP was detrimental to the nation, were you and your people not supporting it even till today. I wont be surprised if PDP wins again in Abia despite horrible performance of the governors since 1999

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by atinga1: 8:51am On Aug 04, 2022
Ayekotoo:

People talk about him because he's one of the top contenders nothing more. A Lily livered cannot be our president. Moving from one party to another like a headless chicken.
I love that word you used, even though its painful for you... "top contender". From no structure to top contender. By the time election campaign starts properly, it'll be like Buhari and Jonathan's days of 2015.
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by Indispensable85(m): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2022
Babachir lawal the grass cutter. Lol.....
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by Mandate2023: 8:54am On Aug 04, 2022
Malory:
This handsome chimpanzee has started running his diarrhea mouth like tap water. He will never learn from his humiliation in the hands of Obaseki. Just don't provoke OBIdient patriots or we descend on you. A word is enough for the wise.

U decend on him by writing nonsense online, if he catch ur papa for real life u don end be that grin
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by Henrymas(m): 9:02am On Aug 04, 2022
This idiot is the real definition of the "evil people" He's trying to describe. This is clown whom under his watch as the governor of Edo state, elevated the activities of cultism to a whole new level by making Tony Kabaka a government revenue tax collector.
In a saner clime, people like this dimwit, would be jailed for the political chaos they instigated while in office
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by Oyindola: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2022
PETER OBI GOES TO ARISE TV AND DISCUSS NATIONAL ISSUE
WHILE OTHER PARTIES GOES TO ARISE TV AND DISCUSS PETER OBI.

OBIDIENT AND YUSFUL ALL THE WAY✅✅✅

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by sukar886: 9:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Shameless monkey
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by einsteine(m): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2022
Viscuz:
Phahahah

imagine a tailor With neco certificate fighting peter Obi

Peter Obi with third class is not much better.

Oshiomole is far more intelligent and speaks better than Obi.
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by tinsel: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2022
abobote:

Peter Obi seems to be their biggest threat. Maybe they didn't see it coming, they never imagined, Peter Obi will be pulling this crowd within this short period
You make the most noise, I don't know if you think while making this noise you expect others to keep quiet about what you are making noise for. And you will be making the noise and going just like that. Mentality issue.
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by Viscuz: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2022
einsteine:

Peter Obi with third class is not much better.

Oshiomole is far more intelligent and speaks better than Obi.

Phahahaha compared to oshomole ?

Go pour kai kai for eyes

Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by einsteine(m): 9:34am On Aug 04, 2022
Viscuz:

Phahahaha compared to oshomole ?

Go pour kai kai for eyes

Obi that is fond of giving wrong figures on TV? Trust me, he wouldn't be able to take on Oshiomole in a debate.

Oshiomole is extremely well read despite the lack of formal education and you can hear it in his speaking. Compare it to Peter Obi with his gaffes and poorly thought out responses.

Peter obi is telling people exactly what they want to hear without any real details as to the how or the viability. In other words, Buhari 2.0. Like Buhari, he is also running on faux personal integrity.

I wonder why Obi urchins are not asking for themselves, if Obi is so "clean" and so "good" why did he agree to be VP candidate to Atiku, a man Obi-dients and Obi-diot claim is too corrupt for Nigeria.
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by Viscuz: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2022
einsteine:

Obi that is fond of giving wrong figures on TV? Trust me, he wouldn't be able to take on Oshiomole in a debate.

Oshiomole is extremely well read despite the lack of formal education and you can hear it in his speaking. Compare it to Peter Obi with his gaffes and poorly thought out responses.

Peter obi is telling people exactly what they want to hear without any real details as to the how or the viability. In other words, Buhari 2.0. Like Buhari, he is also running on faux personal integrity.

I wonder why Obi urchins are not asking for themselves, if Obi is so "clean" and so "good" why did he agree to be VP candidate to Atiku, a man Obi-dients and Obi-diot claim is too corrupt for Nigeria.

When you ready to talk politics come but now you still dey learn .

So go pour kai kai for eyes first

Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2022
Malory:
This handsome chimpanzee has started running his diarrhea mouth like tap water. He will never learn from his humiliation in the hands of Obaseki. Just don't provoke OBIdient patriots or we descend on you. A word is enough for the wise.

U r wicked ooooo.. Osho never start see bullet...!!
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by Dapson73(m): 10:08am On Aug 04, 2022
abobote:

That will be your final comment after the general election and Asiwaju is decorated.

You will say " At least Obi tried, to pull such a wonderful crowd within the shortest period of time "
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by drstone1: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2022
Azeemokoya:

https://newsroundtheclock.com/oshiomhole-slams-peter-obi-over-lack-of-manifesto/

Baba Osho too want to collect him Aghadowey and cassava from BaT. Any smart politicians knows this is the right time to cash out from bullion dollar Lord. All na hustle....Osho has been retired for some time. Man must walk.
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by edungene7: 10:19am On Aug 04, 2022
Please who brought this baboon back from relegation a complete hypocrite
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by laladre: 10:32am On Aug 04, 2022
femicyrus:
I watched the interview and I can say boldly that this is the first time I watched a politician on TV interview with high intellectual capacity to address issues after sowore since the start of the race for 2023

The likes of Atiku, obi, datti etc that had featured on TV were all public disgrace.

I am not sure if tinubu will be this articulate or also a flop like obi and atiku

It is high time tinubu and kwankwaso appear on TV for questioning.

I think we should give it to seasoned activists when it comes to addressing issues.

May God give you Sense, Osho pickin.
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by laladre: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2022
Dapson73:

That will be your final comment after the general election and Asiwaju is decorated.

You will say " At least Obi tried, to pull such a wonderful crowd within the shortest period of time "

It's obvious poverty don mumu your sense, you like to suffer abi, Agbado and Cassava is enough to feed you and your generation abi, am very sure you must be an Agbero.
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by Everlastingson: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2022
Oshiomole you are surely going down with APC in 2023. Your cup is full already
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by Leo81(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the next president of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Please vote Asiwaju Tinubu.
This man's face is so anoying....
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by Dapson73(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2022
laladre:

It's obvious poverty don mumu your sense, you like to suffer abi, Agbado and Cassava is enough to feed you and your generation abi, am very sure you must be an Agbero.

The day you were separated from your placenta is the same day your senses departed you.
Omo ale.
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by Vitally123: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2022
Retirement starts from 55yrs old, not 70, 86-100. Some faces have become too old and too ugly for the national screen, talkless the international screen
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by Owologbo(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ayekotoo:

People talk about him because he's one of the top contenders nothing more. A Lily livered cannot be our president. Moving from one party to another like a headless chicken.

From AD to AC to ACN to APC.
what do you call that; A chameleon?
Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by LaconicINC: 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2022
My response

Re: Oshiomhole Criticizes Babachir Lawal, Peter Obi's Supporters by Dshocker(m): 7:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Jagaban is the architect of modern Lagos. His foresight in making sure he brings investments that transcend his tenure is a thing other governors should emulate. He will be the next president of Nigeria.

Please what and what did he do in Lagos?

Because to the best of my knowledge, even Fashola and Ambode built better infrastructures than he Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Under Jonathan Failed To Remit N3.2trn, Says Auditor-general / Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban / 444 Deaths In 39 Days: Boko Haram, More Daring, More Heartless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.