Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,212 members, 7,880,784 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) (30387 Views)

Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze / Ohaneze Ndigbo Lagos Visits Sanwo-Olu (Pictures) / Meet Joke, The Beautiful Wife Of Jide Sanwo-olu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by SMGGroup: 8:42am On Aug 05, 2022
Olachase:
I laugh some people stupidity in 419 voice cheesy cheesy
All this one's kws Obi can't win, they want to quickly protect their businesses, make campaign time reach na then you go see say igbos way endorsed Tinubu many expecially here in lagos. cheesy cheesy

Those people you see there are not ohaneze ndigbo. The chairman of ohaneze is Chief Sunday Osai. This group are using ohaneze name to form a political group. Everyone has a personal right to support any candidate. Just don't make it look like they are speaking for ndigbo
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by SMGGroup: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2022
Karlman:
Playing politics well this time!
I think the Igbo are now beginning to play politics in a very smart way!

How you are easily deceived. Lol
Using ohaneze name in their political forum doesn't mean that are the real ohaneze. These are just a political group. They have a right to speak for their personal intent

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by franchasofficia: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2022
sukkot:
as per the bolded, so what you are telling me here is that NDIGBO allowed one mans hatred for them allow themselves to be used by a terrorist residing in london ? when you could have easily just said OK this fool can only be there for maximum 8 years, let us just relax and regroup and sit this one out while we regroup. that fool igboho tried that shit with yoruba. everyone ignored him and his jihad till he ran to benin grin grin grin grin
Nnamdi Kanu is not a terrorist, he is a freedom fighter, an agitator, a secessionist leader fighting for Biafra secession.

All terrorists in the world are recognized by all global organizations and governments.

Only a clueless, brain dead and senile President like Buhari and his evil supporters tagged Nnamdi Kanu a terrorist which every other global organization rejected, so the joke is on Buhari and you gullible supporters of evil.

Freedom fighting is a fundamental human right enshrined in United Nations charter, so an illiterate President and his bigoted supporters and team cannot hoodwink the whole world into accepting evil as norm.
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by babalarge(m): 8:46am On Aug 05, 2022
Before nko,you no go apply your common sense wey no common? Abhi,you want make dem come begin put eyes for your business ni? Na gbas gbos all those AGBADO and CASSAVA urchins go get wen election reach. You wan carry igbos play and all Obedient Nigerians play?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Tonnierichy(m): 8:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Realtalk20:

AGAIM LEARN TO TALK IN A CIVILIZED MANNER. YOU DO NOT KNOW MY TRIBE, OR RELIGION SO DONT ASSUME I AM IBO! I AM NOT .

TINUBU NEEDS TO VET TOSORT OF PEOPLE HE ALLOWS SPEAK FOR HIM ONLINE undecided
Vet people he allows to speak for him online? Are you a 12 year old?
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by nnamdi640: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Oh God, give us Asiwaju Jagaban as the next president of Nigeria and shame all the enemies of Nigeria.
Edited picture, show us his present picture. Wicked and heartless people trying to make a sick old confirmed criminal the president of this country. May the spirit of the land fight whosoever is supporting mr billion vans as president of this country. May the labour of those that fought for the betterment of this country never go in vain. Majority of you people supporting mr billion vans are doing it base on selfish interest not base on the betterment of this country.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by asomatc(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2022
Sai Nigeria!!!

Please I need the help of good spirited Nairalanders,
I want to start Keke riding, instead of staying at home doing nothing. So I went to a Micro Finance Bank and they requested for a 10% payment of the Keke before I could take it on high purchase. The 10% amounts to #130,000. I was able to get #40,000, remaining #90,000. Pls any amount would be appreciated.
Thanks.

0023953077 Access Bank
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Ransomtheking(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2022
SmellyNyash:
grin
Wise men from the East grin
Make we tell them? grin
no tell them now abeg grin grin,we go tell them after elections

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Ransomtheking(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Obituary supporters will be bitter now.

These Igbos in Lagos are glad they escaped the erosion ravaged region to a good land of honey that Asiwaju supervised.

God bless good Lagos Igbos.

Shame on Obituary supporters.
this on the whail I wish uuu knew wink grin
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Kinehap: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2022
There is no need to abuse anyone. What I know is that, they Ndigbo will never vote for the general public. Every man has his own vote.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by nams77: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2022
sotall:
Scam...

Any intelligent person will know this public statement is equal to lipservice. In their hearts, they are Obidient grin
Exactly!
When in Rome, behave as the Romans. There's a law in the 48 Laws of power that actually addresses this behaviour.
I can't remember the title but it simply talks about remaining the same outwardly while inside, you are doing your own thing

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Stephengee4all(m): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2022
I'm still looking for Tinubu pics or APC identify among them, no fliers no broom no symbol of APC, LoL �

Try Igbo and see pepper �️

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by DeOTR: 9:36am On Aug 05, 2022
Arysexy:

Guy stop exposing a confidential information.

Let them be taken unawares. The money shared is your looted tax, collect it and do the needful.

No need giving them clue of our plans
You want to outsmart a Lagosian? grin
Good luck to you.
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by onuman: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Oh God, give us Asiwaju Jagaban as the next president of Nigeria and shame all the enemies of Nigeria.

Say no presidency for an old, sick and most corrupt Jagaban Tinubu.

Stop posting pictures of Tinubu at 40 online, mostly photos he took when he was Governor of Lagos State.
This is the current photo of Tinubu suffering Parkinsonism and Incontinence.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by DeleTaller: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2022
Their representatives have spoken. Igbos in Lagos state are more comfortable than those living in the East. Even the haters know this fact. They have become part of us and having properties here than they do in the East.

They only visit East once in a while and lots of them have decided not to go home again so they only send money to mama and papa through Emeka wey dey do POS for village Market.

Lots of them have even stopped their mama from coming for omugho..

So If Obi could decide to relocate and live permanently in Lagos why ordinary igbo man will choose to suffer in the East? Go to Alaba, Computer Village, Trade Fare, Festac, Ajegunle..they are making their money from those places and even more beyond.

So it will be unwise for any of them to go against the people that accommodate them for a regional support.

I know that the voiceless and stranded ones among them will turn this fact around to suit them, but everyone knows the truth. If truly Obi had turned Anambra to small Dubai, then why did he chose to live in Lagos?

If Obi really turned around the economy of Anambra to a good one, then why did all of these igbo brothers and sisters keep trooping to Lagos state to find their fortunes?

It is good to manage resources, but If only what Obi could laid claim on is that he cut cost and saved money in Anambra, then Nigeria economy can not grow under him because money is still needed to be in circulation through friendly loans and other means for us to prosper as a nation.

We need an open trade market and flowing of transactions for businesses to flourish and that is what Asiwaju would do intellectually. He did it in Lagos and he never failed.

If Obi could not manage security crises with IPOB and MASSOB that he had to give an order for " shoot at sights " on his own people, then he is not fit to handle Nigeria security system. If Obi could not constitute Local councils representatives in Anambra for good 7years and 10months all because he wanted to be the only one in charge of everything....then please tell me how will he form a brilliant team to handle the affairs of Nigeria?

This is not jokes at all. Obi has a dream plus ambition which are good for him and I won't stop him from going for what he believes in, but one thing is so certain.. Not all the applicants that go in for an interview would be employed. Lots of time 1 person is considered out of many. Not because others are so bad but because a serious company will want to employ someone who can profer solution to a problem when they arise.

Tinubu is the answer in that regards and Asiwaju has the capacity and good economy ideology to set Nigeria on a positive path.

Don't bother to quote me or reply. I won't open any message under this particular one. I have come to say the truth and on that I stand.

God bless me
God bless Tinubu
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Vote4ObiDatti: 9:45am On Aug 05, 2022
The same BATstards that call Igbos IPOB are now rejoicing that same IPOB are endorsing the criminal called Tinubu. Anyways, two things are involved, it's either these people just want to collect the druggie's money or they just want to deceive him. No normal person, most of Igbo, would vote a criminal who is now old and senile like BAT when responsible, corrupt-free and intelligent person like Obi has a good chance of winning.

For BAT to believe this group shows he is a complete mugu and I can assure you that Northerners who play the Taqquiya game even better are planning worse for him. His defeat would be disastrous now he is living in fool's paradise cheesy cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by fred04(m): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2022
TolaniLuv:

OYO state is far developed and also in 2022 is the fourth state in Nigeria with GDP imo is fifth
Despite been one of the old capital of Nigeria, owerri beats oyo state in terms of development Despite the absence of federal government in the state
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by DrChukki: 9:52am On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

The real enemies of Nigeria are those that want Asiwaju... Please be guided

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by bigcee(m): 10:03am On Aug 05, 2022
obyrich:
I dey laugh grin
Me too, lol grin
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2022
sukkot:
brother, peter obi sack all igbos who are not from anambra so to answer your question ? YES THE UNION IS A SCAM . but nevertheless all peoples feel comfortable gathering amongst their own and GOD has assigned north to the hausa, south west to the yoruba and south east to the igbos. it is GOD who did that. if you have trouble with it fight GOD.

Show evidence of the boldened or remain a lieing coward forever
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Wanta(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2022
That's a big lie,the fear of M.C oluomo of Lagos is the beginning of the mind game. As far as am concerned I don't take the ibos serious sha
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2022
DeOTR:

You want to outsmart a Lagosian? grin
Good luck to you.

Who is a lagosian?

I am more lagosian than most of you claiming lagosian.

Was born in Lagos, I have house in Lagos, I pay tax in Lagos.

We will exercise our constitutional right come February 2023 irrespective of all these bought endorsement flying around.
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Opolopoopolonio: 10:23am On Aug 05, 2022
Piiggiiiddiooootts have no choice... grin

A good number of Igbos will see this and vote APC.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Opolopoopolonio: 10:25am On Aug 05, 2022
Arysexy:

Who is a lagosian?

We will exercise our constitutional right come February 2023 irrespective of all these bought endorsement flying around.

Nigerians abroad also do all this. It doesn't confer citizenship on them automatically.

Your rebellious votes won't be allowed in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by DeOTR: 10:28am On Aug 05, 2022
Arysexy:

Who is a lagosian?

That's the point exactly!
If you were in Tinubu's shoes, would you be dishing out dollars just because a group of people endorsed you?
If no, why do you think Tinubu would do differently?

...and owning a house in Lagos doesn't remotely make you a Lagosian. You're still a traveler for all we care.
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 10:31am On Aug 05, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Nigerians abroad also do all this. It doesn't confer citizenship on them automatically.

Your rebellious votes won't be allowed in Lagos.

Really, remind me what citizenship of US by Nigerians is again?

Rebellious votes kill you there. We are in democracy and people have rights to vote who best protects their interests.
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 10:35am On Aug 05, 2022
DeOTR:

That's the point exactly!
If you were in Tinubu's shoes, would you be dishing out dollars just because a group of people endorsed you?
If no, why do you think Tinubu would do differently?

...and owning a house in Lagos doesn't remotely make you a Lagosian. You're still a traveler for all we care.

When you show a group of people by actions and inactions that they are strangers in their land, then nature permits them to react.

You mean a man born in Lagos and has been in Lagos for over 30yrs contributing his quota, without bad records is a traveler in the same Nigeria ? But you will travel to UK for school, get PR and in 5years apply for citizenship?

Hypocrites
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Duru009(m): 10:37am On Aug 05, 2022
This one are just deceiving Bola Chicago Ahmed TINUBU.......

#Cash out time
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Opolopoopolonio: 10:38am On Aug 05, 2022
Arysexy:

Really, remind me what citizenship of US by Nigerians is again?

Rebellious votes kill you there. We are in democracy and people have rights to vote who best protects their interests.

Nigerians apply for US citizenship. They may or not be granted. smiley

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Akaujaa(m): 10:44am On Aug 05, 2022
It'll only take a divine arrangement for an Igbo man to emerge president of Nigeria. An Igbo man is a clog in his brother's wheel of progress. Imagine Ohaneze supporting Tinubu ahead of Peter Obi, yet they'll always cry for marginalization Here lies an opportunity for you to produce the president and you are betraying your own for another because of money. Tufiakwa!
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall.

Who obi help? No one.

Truth is truth.

I only pity P-Square dem neva know they have caught dem as the sponsored of obi online abusive, life threatening supporters secretly and people just waiting make election pass P-square go hear am. If you like say I'm talking thrash na here go all go dey.

I don't know what will make a sane human vote for obi honestly I don't know?

In my entire life I neva see where an igbo man worth over $150 million can not point to a single person he had lifted up to success in his entire life its unbelievable, I have seen Akagum but this obi case is a disgraceful one as a wealthy igbo man.

Obi my a s s. Who he epp?
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by DeOTR: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2022
Arysexy:

When you show a group of people by actions and inactions that they are strangers in their land, then nature permits them to react.

You mean a man born in Lagos and has been in Lagos for over 30yrs contributing his quota, without bad records is a traveler in the same Nigeria ? But you will travel to UK for school, get PR and in 5years apply for citizenship?

Hypocrites
I also spent some years of my life in the East. I didn't get all the nice treatments you're getting in Lagos.
Shey you have a house in Lagos and the process was hassle free? I can't begin to tell you what I had to do to buy a piece of land in Igboland.
Despite treating me like a family, they didn't fail to remind me I'm just a traveler when it matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku Pays US Lobbyists $30,000 To Unseatt Buahri / Pro-Wike Lawmakers Relocate To Rivers Assembly Quarters, Pass 2 Bills / More Progress On Benin-ore Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.