Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:41 AM

2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) (30388 Views)

Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze / Ohaneze Ndigbo Lagos Visits Sanwo-Olu (Pictures) / Meet Joke, The Beautiful Wife Of Jide Sanwo-olu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2022
Olachase:
I laugh some people stupidity in 419 voice cheesy cheesy
All this one's kws Obi can't win, they want to quickly protect their businesses, make campaign time reach na then you go see say igbos way endorsed Tinubu many expecially here in Lagos. cheesy cheesy
They want to protect their business in Lagos because their businesses in the US, and EU are much more secure than the ones in Nigeria...
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Oh God, give us Asiwaju Jagaban as the next president of Nigeria and shame all the enemies of Nigeria.
YWho are more enemies of Nigeria than people that brought this current government
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by SMGGroup: 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
Basher8583:

The truth of the matter is that we Northeners are the most humble of all nigerians when it comes to wealth. We dont flaunt it and thats why you think its just a few that are rich. You will be amazed what you dont know. Yorubas too dont flaunt wealth. But Igbo man... Haaaa they must hear that he has arrived

Bros don't stand logic on it's head, we are not all that dunces here. What is the rate of average Igbo men begging in the streets of Nigeria compared to Hausa. I already told you i don't want to do this ethnic thing

Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Basher8583: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
SMGGroup:

Bros don't stand logic on it's head, we are not all that dunces here. What is the rate of average Igbo men begging in the streets of Nigeria compared to Hausa. I already told you i don't want to do this ethnic thing

Our poor prefer to beg while your own poor prefer to steal and do drugs. Any Nigerian on death row in Asia is most likely an igbo man. We are also not desperate for wealth.
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by Idiotseverywher: 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Cyberterror:
Peter Obituary's Ipob terrorist supporters will not like this grin

At least there are still sensible Igbos out there.
. So tgaty you will allow them to vote their candidate without oluomo and his gang molesting them
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by fred04(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
TolaniLuv:

I hear you! No problem. Federal government created all states in Nigeria. And they allocate funds to them ask your governors about it.

Lagos Igbo’s are smart people that’s why they choose Tinubu!
So am not one of the igbos born and brought up in lag
Re: 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 4:30pm On Aug 11, 2022
fred04:

So am not one of the igbos born and brought up in lag

I don’t know for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah Endorses ‘japa’, Encourages Young Nigerians To Leave / Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.