Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,565 members, 7,941,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Ronaldo To Adebayor : We Don't Need You! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ronaldo To Adebayor : We Don't Need You! (1671 Views)

Messi Beats Ronaldo To Raul's Record / Man Utd Fans Went On Rampage And Demand For Ronaldo To Return To Man Utd / Lionel Messi Has Beaten Cristiano Ronaldo To Ballon D'or, Claims News Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo To Adebayor : We Don't Need You! by mikuz(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2011
Cristiano Ronaldo has dealt Manchester City’s wantaway striker Emmanuel Adebayor ahammer blow by claiming that Real Madrid do not need him.
Source : [url]http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/08/%e2%80%98we-don%e2%80%99t-need-you-ronaldo-tells-adebayor/[/url]
Re: Ronaldo To Adebayor : We Don't Need You! by mamagee3(f): 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2011
Ronaldo is right!!!

Adebayor is not needed in corpus christi
Re: Ronaldo To Adebayor : We Don't Need You! by dabraska: 11:25am On Aug 03, 2011
dis guy at 26, is still so immature, y wud u tell a fellow player dat a club dosent nid him? is it in his power to decide who needs wat? no wonder he keeps fallin to d boss (messi).
i know Adebayor is hopeless too, but it is none of ronaldo's business! stupid mannerless player! mscheeww!
Re: Ronaldo To Adebayor : We Don't Need You! by montelik(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2011
^^ D fact that you don't like d boy or think that Messi is better than him is causing you to over react. Did you read his actual comments.

Here is what he actually said,
Speaking in Beijing on the club’s pre-season tour, Ronaldo said: ‘I don’t think that we need to sign another forward. We are happy with the line-up as it already is.’

He was asked a question about d strike force of d team and he said his feelings. How is that a lack of maturity. Surely if what he said is a sign of immaturity and lacking manners, then pretty much every player (including Messi) asked about d squad of his team will be guilty. Please read d article and don't just react to d headline.
Re: Ronaldo To Adebayor : We Don't Need You! by dabraska: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2011
montelik:

^^ D fact that you don't like d boy or think that Messi is better than him is causing you to over react. Did you read his actual comments.

Here is what he actually said,
He was asked a question about d strike force of d team and he said his feelings. How is that a lack of maturity. Surely if what he said is a sign of immaturity and lacking manners, then pretty much every player (including Messi) asked about d squad of his team will be guilty. Please read d article and don't just react to d headline.

u r right, i ddnt read d article, but he shud hv sed he is very okay wif d fowards dan sayin he dosent tink dey nid to sign any more players. thats d job of d coach. His opinion wud hav been beta if he had sed, "the fowards are great! i luv working wif dem" instead of dat. y d "we r hapi wif d line-up as it already is"? is he talkin on behalf evry1 in madrid nw?

If i was in Adebayor's shoes, i wudnt take it likely!
Re: Ronaldo To Adebayor : We Don't Need You! by usbcable(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2011
Saw same article on Goal.com.

goal.com claimed the news was from espn
espn claimed the news was from the sun
and the sun(Micheal Morgan) did not mention the source, be it an interview with him or mail or a press conference.

funny enough, last night I watched the pre-season interview in china on eurosport channel on dstv and he never said anything in that respect and neither did marcelo.

so where did this come from.

and our journalist too join band wagon(i also heard it from rhytm f.m last night) in fake news.

(1) (Reply)

Download La Liga Video: Real Madrid Vs Valencia 2-1 2017 All Goals & Highlights / Can You Believe This? / UCL: Barcelona Vs Viktoria Plzen (2 - 0) On 19th October 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.