Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,580 members, 7,888,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:12 PM

Video: Dino Melaye Sends A Powerful Message To Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Dino Melaye Sends A Powerful Message To Peter Obi (547 Views)

Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood / Dino Melaye Sends Message To Abba Kyari And Buhari.see What He Said To Them / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Dino Melaye Sends A Powerful Message To Peter Obi by liljomo12(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Video: Dino Melaye sends a powerful message to Peter Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss1tvOuICeg
Re: Video: Dino Melaye Sends A Powerful Message To Peter Obi by ozonelayer79: 12:17am On Aug 05, 2022
What is this man saying? He is saying gibberish!
Re: Video: Dino Melaye Sends A Powerful Message To Peter Obi by Tenses: 12:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Dino d clown
Re: Video: Dino Melaye Sends A Powerful Message To Peter Obi by TooMuchStuff: 7:31am On Aug 05, 2022
The same reasons that u claimed won't make a Katsina man or middle belt man not to trust Obi are the same reasons we want to overhaul in the system that is breeding mistrust and hate.

If Ahmadu Bello in 1955 said he cannot trust an Igbo man then why should any Igbo trust any Fulani man in 2022?

We want Obi

We will get Obi

That's all
Re: Video: Dino Melaye Sends A Powerful Message To Peter Obi by MonkeyMods(m): 7:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Dino I listened to the rubbish you had to say and I can confidently tell you that you are indeed a mad man from the NE...

I know you're a Nairalander, you read all the bashing from yesterday's post and that's why you lost sleep
over it..

Shame on you for selling Atiku to Nigerians.

If Obi was corrupt, believe me you would have decamped to labour party the moving train. You chose to remain in PDP for your personal gains as usual

Mad man Mendoza!

(1) (Reply)

Leadership Deficit Nigeria’s Greatest Undoing – Obi / Tinubu Has Been Endorsed By Leading Cultists,Drug Barons & Gangsters / Peter Obi To Engage Nigerians In US, Canada, Italy & Germany On His Foreign Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.