Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,409 members, 7,964,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 05:42 PM

The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People (659 Views)

The Kwakwanso BBC Interview And The Mooted Response Of Tinubu Foot Soldiers / Buhari And Seyi Tinubu's Foot, A Call For Concern. / Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by iSense247: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
One of the big lies Agbadorian's are telling my people in Osun State is that if Tinubu should eventually become Nigerian president, he would fast track separation of Oduduwa Republic from Nigeria.

I believe this is the same lie they have been selling to secessionists accross the country and the same reason why agitations have greatly been reduced in recent times.

This lie is sellable because almost everyone in South West is fed up with Nigeria. They are ready to leave this country for Fulani herdsmen terrorists to do as they wish. But if Tinubu is sincere, why didn't he surpport Sunday Igboho Oosa during his struggle to gain Oduduwa Republic independence?

I even read it from Sahara Reporters that erudite Prof Banji Akintoye has secretly set up campaign committee for Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu.

But little did they know that
no Nigerian polithiefcian would want Nigeria to disintegrate because Nigeria is their sole cash cow. Nigeria is their biggest business empire. Which farmers would like to kill the hen that lays the golden eggs?

https://www.facebook.com/104279271785831/posts/pfbid036TvCorocHCEQFgh1aj22ojAZrsANsnaL7VrNY9RgQ7ZaxB6rJx65jPsk1Vwv4kkBl/?app=fbl

2 Likes

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by SmellyNyash: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2022
angry grin
Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by Moh247: 5:32pm On Aug 05, 2022
Anyone can just cook up anything and throw it at Tinubu yet this man isn't bothered

2 Likes

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by SmellyNyash: 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
angry grin
We don catch the criminal red-handed.
Tilumbu only him na rogue,thief,criminal,drug pusher,pisy pisy for pant and an oloshi buruku with a touch of receiving and stupidity. What a man!

4 Likes

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by Kalashnikov49: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2022
Leave Tinubu's pampers and understand the real message.

Yoruba are fed-up with Nigeria. So Tinubu zombies propagate that Tinubu will do it for them. By giving them Oduduwa Republic.

That means that in OSUN, he is already rejected...and you zombies say the SW is already in the bag for the useless miscreant....

Your zombie work just became more stressful... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Moh247:
Anyone can just cook up anything and throw it at Tinubu yet this man isn't bothered

5 Likes

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by Moh247: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Leave Tinubu's pampers and understand the real message.

Yoruba are fed-up with Nigeria. So Tinubu zombies propagate that Tinubu will do it for them. By giving them Oduduwa Republic.

That means that in OSUN, he is already rejected...and you zombies say the SW is already in the bag for the useless miscreant....

Your zombie work just became more stressful... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol

Ipob member telling us what Yoruba in Osun wants or don't want

E go shock una

1 Like

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by Kalashnikov49: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
Tinubu na man of the year!!!!...as a zombie father!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

SmellyNyash:
angry grin
We don catch the criminal red-handed.
Tilumbu only him na rogue,thief,criminal,drug pusher,pisy pisy for pant and an oloshi buruku with a touch of receiving and stupidity. What a man!

3 Likes

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by iSense247: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

E go shock una
Tinubu ti lu'le patapata

You think everyone not surpporting Tinubu is IPOB member? That's his low BATstards can think.

3 Likes

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by Kalashnikov49: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
EDO....e shock us abi??
OSUN...e shock us abi??

you go cry...and IPOB is formidable...and mouthed.

Tinubu will LABOUR TILL DEATH... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Moh247:

Lol

E go shock una

2 Likes

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by Abdu81: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:

Tinubu can do nothing at this time,he can only watch.

1 Like

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by Moh247: 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
iSense247:
Tinubu ti lu'le patapata

You think everyone not surpporting Tinubu is IPOB member? That's his low BATstards can think.

All this hate over Election that you won't win in 2023

Na here we go dey... If you like fight everyone, tell all the lies and slander, curse, spread all the hate and propaganda

Let's see if you guys would force LP on us

1 Like

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by GoodLife4live: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
iSense247:
One of the big lies Agbadorian's are telling my people in Osun State is that if Tinubu should eventually become Nigerian president, he would fast track separation of Oduduwa Republic from Nigeria.

I believe this is the same lie they have been selling to secessionists accross the country and the same reason why agitations have greatly been reduced in recent times.

This lie is sellable because almost everyone in South West is fed up with Nigeria. They are ready to leave this country for Fulani herdsmen terrorists to do as they wish. But if Tinubu is sincere, why didn't he surpport Sunday Igboho Oosa during his struggle to gain Oduduwa Republic independence?

I even read it from Sahara Reporters that erudite Prof Banji Akintoye has secretly set up campaign committee for Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu.

https://www.facebook.com/104279271785831/posts/pfbid036TvCorocHCEQFgh1aj22ojAZrsANsnaL7VrNY9RgQ7ZaxB6rJx65jPsk1Vwv4kkBl/?app=fbl

Go and solve your problem in d east first....
Abia medicall staffs are on strike for more than a year now... All what you Obidient know how to do is to mention tinubu's name up and down like robot

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by Moh247: 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Abdu81:

Tinubu can do nothing at this time,he can only watch.

If bode George couldn't get a response all this while with all he said.. I doubt Tinubu would react
Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:

Bro, Tinubu is an "eyes on the prize" Nigga. Always has been and always will be till he leaves this Earth.

People like him are the most successful, most transformal and most exemplary in a world of haters and bitter folks who always want to sabotage and bring others down.

Tinubu does not have their time. He has an Awolowo-type vision of what he needs to do for Nigerians and why he must become President to do it. That is his focus.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by Moh247: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, Tinubu is an "eyes on the prize" Nigga. Always has been and always will be till he leaves this Earth.

People like him are the most success, most transformal and most exemplary in a world of haters and bitter folks who always want to sabotage and bring others down.

Man does not have their time.

Deep!!!
Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by PandoraObi: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2022
The Bible is complete
iSense247:

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:

Deep!!!

My bro, people who truly know what they want from life don't entertain distraction or the petty attacks of losers and haters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by GoodLife4live: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
Welcome the reparkage failure..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by trutharena: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
I swear on the living God.Na Tinubu I go vote for if it comes to Peter Obi and Tinubu as Yorubas.

Tinubu is a guy that knows how governance actually work, he is the kind of guy that can turn thousand to million and expand the revenue base of Yorubaland.

Peter Obi will only make Yorubaland revenue stagnant in a single place just like he did to Anambra.

If Tinubu was the one that governed Oyo state after Ibadan collapsed as the capital of Yorubaland, he would have expanded on Awos work in that city.

Back in the days, Ibadan used to be the Dubai of other Yoruba states and they usually always ask people that go to Ibadan how is the city because it’s developing at a faster pace, it’s even sometimes compared to Lagos back then.

But successive governors of Oyo state failed to tap into expanding Ibadan because after it collapsed as the capital, all the money it usually gets on a platter dried up. Now see how Ibadan is now the shadow of her past. If they had someone like Tinubu early on, I am very sure that state won’t be like that.

Tinubu is the kind of person Nigeria need. We need structural reforms and a president that can put structures and continuity in place. Tinubu is the guy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by GoodLife4live: 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

My bro, people who truly know what they want from life don't entertain distraction or the petty attacks of losers and haters.

MAY GOD BLESS U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by iSense247: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2022
PandoraObi:
The Bible is complete

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by iSense247: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Go and solve your problem in d east first....
Abia medicall staffs are on strike for more than a year now... All what you Obidient know how to do is to mention tinubu's name up and down like robot

Tinubu ti lu'le grin

1 Like

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by iSense247: 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2022
Moh247:

All this hate over Election that you won't win in 2023

Na here we go dey... If you like fight everyone, tell all the lies and slander, curse, spread all the hate and propaganda

Let's see if you guys would force LP on us

Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2022
politicians na man of the month!!!!
Re: The Fat Lie Tinubu's Foot Soldiers Are Selling To My People by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2022
iSense247:

Academic wise? Obi made a 3rd class in Philosophy and Tinubu made a First class in Accounting so it is laughable that some clowns paint Obi as an intellectual.. Lolz.

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Needs Peter Obi Not Tinubu And Atiku / Imo State Warming Up (1 Million March) / IPOB To Ndigbo: Bury Dead Relations With 72 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.