Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,986 members, 7,973,404 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:00 PM

African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) (7915 Views)

Only Nuclear War Can Develop AFRICA / The Earth Is Hollow And There Are Inner-earth Civilizations / Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by ugolightswel1: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Broveens42:

Exactly.
The whole idea sounds crazy; getting to know your own history from slave masters.
That's the most insane thing I have heard.
Back then as kids, I used to think it was the black people that use the heads of the whites, I mean even with the songs of osuofia...'oyibo man, I go chop your dollar..."

But I have grown to know, they only let you have what they can make double (a few cash) but reserve what would change your lives as a people (History) ; Religious indoctrination is part of History people are reluctant to probe

The most painful is that we have gone too far in ignorance to the extent that some people, our brothers (Africans )even as common as here, will begin to mock you, reject you, and talk down on you. for saying a common truth affecting us all. even if our ancestors made a terrible mistake of not leaving for us, sound history. atleast we are supposed to have made serious efforts inorder to excavate these histories by ourselves by serious studies in our own created traditional institutions atleast by our governments and scholars.

rather we allow a total foreigner, white man either from britain, America, Portugal or belgium to tell us whom we were

A trending post on social media recent is saying;

They thought us about Mary slessor instead of Thomas Sankara.

they thought us about queen of England instead of professor Patric lumumba and so forth and so on.

Even in this 21st century our leaders with our scholars allowed these people to tell us, dictect for us, the language we should speak. mainly; English and French and dropping ours in the trash as a vernacular you dear never speak in our institutions.

this is quite shameful

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by citywal(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
Starting a conversation with a girl or a guy that you are crushing on can be very difficult and most times we end up not talking to them, Meanwhile talking to our friends or family members is like heaven and we even go as far as making them laugh. So why can't we do the same to our crush? In this video, we give you the perfect conversation starter with your crush or any stranger.

Please Like, Comment, Share, and Subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv7l7EV4UDA
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
TheSourcerer:
How about other planets and their moons ? Do they serve as extra terrestrial bases too ? I fancy your work though smiley

Our solar system has been inhabited by a variety of extraterrestrial intelligences for millions of years. It still is.

I'll only speak about what my research has shown me.

The asteroid belt is currently occupied by different extraterrestrial races, and is used as a sort of landing station for beings that enter our solar system.

The dark side of the moon is inhabited by different extraterrestrials and they all have their demarcated territories. When Americans landed on the moon in the Apollo 17 mission, they were told not to come back. They did come back in the 18th and 19th missions and the astronauts they went on those missions were killed. Hollywood released a movie about it but muddied the facts so as to throw people off.

Mars is literally a nuclear war site. It was once a planet similar to earth that supported life, and intelligent beings lived on it. Then there was a war that broke out and the planet was attacked with a fission bomb of some sorts. Most of the beings there were killed, while the rest escaped. Currently a race of reptilians occupy the underground bases on Mars and there are humans held there in captivity and they are used as a source of food.

Different extraterrestrial beings are currently residing in deep, sophisticated underground bases on earth. They have been here for thousands of years. You might be wondering why they are hiding underground and leave the surface for us humans? Because it is actually dumb to reside on the surface of a planet and expose yourself to radiation and all possible forms of attack that could come from anywhere in the galaxy.

This is all I know about our solar system.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by Faithti(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2022
[quote author=OurTruth24 post=11543866

Seek knowledge and you shall find it. The truth is begging to be uncovered.
[/quote] the truth is that no conspiracy theorist have ever maintain a solid fact....
If there were nuclear weapons 500 to 1000 years ago... It would have been used in world war 1 and there would have been no need for the gas weapons used then.
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by Faithti(m): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
So this reptilian race you are talking about ,where do they get the humans from.
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
XXMML33:

Focus on the subject matter black fool. We are not talking about buhari and baphoment, black negro fool.

Everything you know about history was given to you by your enslavers, black fool

History is written by the Victors, black ignorant fool.

You know nothing about your history because it is strategically hidden from you, black fool

Ignorant black fool that hasn't left the shores of Nigeria but thinks he knows everything about history because he read books given to him by his racist slavemasters

Stupid black fool.
the conspiracy theory you are gulping was written by whom? Emptyheaded goat. The map the tinfoil hat loser is referencing was drawn by whom? The garbage you are swallowing on YouTube were made by whom?
Goat you think gulping garbages from high school dropouts living in their mother's basement in USA makes you smarter than other people? Fool you better pull your head from your anus and grow up

1 Like

Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by Angel55555(m): 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2022
SweetBuns:

Stop peddling lies

The Sahara became barren because of changes in the Earth's rotation, continental drift, as well as other factors whose effects reach out for millions of years

Conspiracy theorists everywhere you look. Why did the ice age happen? Aliens put the earth into a planetary sized freezer?
May God bless you
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by newcommer: 4:13pm On Aug 06, 2022
XXMML33:

Focus on the subject matter black fool. We are not talking about buhari and baphoment, black negro fool.

Everything you know about history was given to you by your enslavers, black fool

History is written by the Victors, black ignorant fool.

You know nothing about your history because it is strategically hidden from you, black fool

Ignorant black fool that hasn't left the shores of Nigeria but thinks he knows everything about history because he read books given to him by his racist slavemasters

Stupid black fool.

Stop abusing him. You can make your argument without insults please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by TheSourcerer: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2022
OurTruth24:

Our solar system has been inhabited by a variety of extraterrestrial intelligences for millions of years. It still is.

The asteroid belt is currently occupied by different extraterrestrial races, and is used as a sort of landing station for beings that enter our solar system.

The dark side of the moon is inhabited by different extraterrestrials and they all have their demarcated territories. When Americans landed on the moon in the Apollo 17 mission, they were told not to come back. They did come back in the 18th and 19th missions and the astronauts they went on those missions were killed. Hollywood released a movie about it but muddied the facts so as to throw people off.

Mars is literally a nuclear war site. It was once a planet similar to earth that supported life, and intelligent beings lived on it. Then there was a war that broke out and the planet was attacked with a fission bomb of some sorts. Most of the beings there were killed, while the rest escaped. Currently a race of reptilians occupy the underground bases on Mars and there are humans held there in captivity and they are used as a source of food.

Different extraterrestrial beings are currently residing in deep, sophisticated underground bases on earth. They have been here for thousands of years. You might be wondering why they are hiding underground and leave the surface for us humans? Because it is actually dumb to reside on the surface of a planet and expose yourself to radiation and all possible forms of attack that could come from anywhere in the galaxy.

The thing is you remind me so much of me , I really used to believe most of these , some are facts though embroiled in sensitized plot , for instance Venus was the planet similar to Earth and well Mars is we’re we are going to and this is because in the steady increase in size of our nearest star the Sun , I take it you know Anunnaki?
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by IMO01: 11:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Spirit04:
Nobody is blind. Don't go and say this rubbish in front of your parents or siblings make them no burst cry for wasting money in sending you to school.
If any of these things happened, ask yourself why Egyptians didn't write about it. Egyptians were the most civilised people in Africa back then. Why didn't Arabs write about it? Even when books were burnt in Europe Arab kept a large volume of literature. How come Chinese didn't talk about it?
Who dash people nuclear weapons 500 years ago? People were still using spears, bayonet and gun powder as at then.
Ptolemy once thought India ocean was a little lake, Columbus got lost in the middle of the ocean, landed in America and declared he was in India. Imagine basing a conspiracy on the mistake an old greyheaded guy made because he didn't know any better

Call how many books you have read on Egyptology?

Lets start from there
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by VenumX: 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2022
You forgot to add that the nuclear war also deadened our brains much so that we can't rebuild without the Lebanese , Germans and Chinese instructions.
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by GerogeI(m): 6:16am On Aug 07, 2022
OurTruth24 ,
I understand you and your interest, but you must also not treat these theories as absolute truth just because some literature inclined people here are putting you under pressure. Must give room for doubt.

The Apolo 20 mission is a reknown case, with the pictures of so called Moon Monalisa. What might have escaped you though is that the current, semi-conductor and computer technology were reverse engineered from things found on the moon. No technology in the history of makind has jumped as fast as todays so called digital electronics, this is why many are saying the US is reverse engineering things they found on the moon. Intel a private company, keeps making these fantastic improvements to computer processors every 2 years at atomic levels, but look at other fields, we still can't remove bunch of cancer cells from our bodies at micrometer levels. The US government of Clinton in 1990s started expecting both Solar Cells and Electric Vehicles. They were pretty confident in their future success.

The political reason why governments hide extra terrestial activities is simply for Arcane technologies whcich serve national, economic and security interests. Not blackman white man domination.

Infact, I think the white man is not even in charge, rather is a victim, like we are their victims. Think about slavery for example. A painful event for Africa. But look at it from todays perspective it was a tool by which Africans were incoporated into the worlds most advanced society with about 30% population proportion. I think the people behind the scenes are infact trying to mix up the earth and erase racial identities.

The other question is why will someone stronger than you, be hiding himself from you and censoring his own activities. Only two possibilities.
1. He is a conservatory perfection- more like our definition of God, which is highly unlikely due to the physical nature of yhe trails we see.

2. Someone bigger and even stronger is watching him. This is where i subscribe to the religious books. Which tell us there are renegades here, who should not be here. It tells ghey watched the earth from above, the moon was their authorised base before. And their ultimate aim is to turn the earth population into an Army with which they can fight back where they were kicked from. Hence their interest- Uniting earth by language, wiping away racial and sexual identities, more importantly technological advancement.

These are all building up to one thing, the war of Armmageddon. It is upto us humans to discern and pilot our own destines, retain our identities and divisions, our ability to make our own choices. That is what the Russia Ukraine war happening today represents. A move towards a multipolar world with dissenting and divergent views.

As a summary, google the lyrics of the song "Burn" by Ellie Goulding 2012. That will give you a perspective of these visitors seeking to mould us into their tool. Until we can understand how a human being can be a host to another entity, we are all the victims not the victors.

https://genius.com/Ellie-goulding-burn-lyrics
Those who are like the stars of the human race, but are not humans. They have lit the fire of technology, and they will let it burn. They do not want to leave. There enemies will see the fire from outer space. They will let it burn as their love to the world.

Sometimes I wonder if they are freedom fighters from an oppressive regime, seeing that this is a war they are sure to loose, they seem to just be fuelled by hope. But again that will make sataniel a saint.

6 Likes

Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by Nebes: 7:51am On Aug 07, 2022
GerogeI:
OurTruth24 ,
I understand you and your interest, but you must also not treat these theories as absolute truth just because some literature inclined people here are putting you under pressure. Must give room for doubt.

The Apolo 20 mission is a reknown case, with the pictures of so called Moon Monalisa. What might have escaped you though is that the current, semi-conductor and computer technology were reverse engineered from things found on the moon. No technology in the history of makind has jumped as fast as todays so called digital electronics, this is why many are saying the US is reverse engineering things they found on the moon. Intel a private company, keeps making these fantastic improvements to computer processors every 2 years at atomic levels, but look at other fields, we still can't remove bunch of cancer cells from our bodies at micrometer levels. The US government of Clinton in 1990s started expecting both Solar Cells and Electric Vehicles. They were pretty confident in their future success.

The political reason why governments hide extra terrestial activities is simply for Arcane technologies whcich serve national, economic and security interests. Not blackman white man domination.

Infact, I think the white man is not even in charge, rather is a victim, like we are their victims. Think about slavery for example. A painful event for Africa. But look at it from todays perspective it was a tool by which Africans were incoporated into the worlds most advanced society with about 30% population proportion. I think the people behind the scenes are infact trying to mix up the earth and erase racial identities.

The other question is why will someone stronger than you, be hiding himself from you and censoring his own activities. Only two possibilities.
1. He is a conservatory perfection- more like our definition of God, which is highly unlikely due to the physical nature of yhe trails we see.

2. Someone bigger and even stronger is watching him. This is where i subscribe to the religious books. Which tell us there are renegades here, who should not be here. It tells ghey watched the earth from above, the moon was their authorised base before. And their ultimate aim is to turn the earth population into an Army with which they can fight back where they were kicked from. Hence their interest- Uniting earth by language, wiping away racial and sexual identities, more importantly technological advancement.

These are all building up to one thing, the war of Armmageddon. It is upto us humans to discern and pilot our own destines, retain our identities and divisions, our ability to make our own choices. That is what the Russia Ukraine war happening today represents. A move towards a multipolar world with dissenting and divergent views.

As a summary, google the lyrics of the song "Burn" by Ellie Goulding 2012. That will give you a perspective of these visitors seeking to mould us into their tool. Until we can understand how a human being can be a host to another entity, we are all the victims not the victors.

https://genius.com/Ellie-goulding-burn-lyrics
Those who are like the stars of the human race, but are not humans. They have lit the fire of technology, and they will let it burn. They do not want to leave. There enemies will see the fire from outer space. They will let it burn as their love to the world.

Sometimes I wonder if they are freedom fighters from an oppressive regime, seeing that this is a war they are sure to loose, they seem to just be fuelled by hope. But again that will make sataniel a saint.

Your pattern of writing is captivating. Well done.
The content is not really my interest but the pattern.
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by Sojourner2000(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hmm interesting

No word from you in a while now bro
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by TheSourcerer: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Sojourner2000:

No word from you in a while now bro
Hey ! And tomorrow morning definitely, how did your day go ?
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by Sojourner2000(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Hey ! And tomorrow morning definitely, how did your day go ?

Did you change your number?
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by ednut1(m): 1:05am On Aug 09, 2022
OurTruth24:
Another map by a Portuguese explorer also dated to the 1500s also maps the same massive river flowing all the way clear to the middle of the desert into the eastern Sahara nearly reaching the Nile river.

Remember these maps are from just 500 years ago. Where are these rivers and why haven't we been thought about them in schools since they just existed few hundred years ago?
the map doesn’t even show river Nigeria and benue or lake chad. It wasn’t accurate then. So why using it for your conspiracy theories . There are ancient texts confirming the desert from people like mansa musa, arab slave traders, and arabia explorers and also warlords aroud that area
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by TheSourcerer: 9:21am On Aug 09, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Did you change your number?
yep

1 Like

Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by Sojourner2000(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
TheSourcerer:
yep

do you mind calling or texting me on watsapp
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by Adaibeku(f): 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2022
Osashalom:

How many times will you dive before you bring even one meaningful fact
Mumu u kept ur brains idle fvcking around while he is doing research . Now he presents some of his facts u are being stupid.
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2022
how will the world react if they now know we are not alone?
is going to be an enlightening Awakening that would shock Even the church foundations, Going to cause increase in crime, anarchy, chaos, toppling of governments and total disorder, a like the world has never seen before, I don't think the world is ready to know the "Truth"

1 Like

Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by Dangrace01: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2022
Crystalom3:
Some people are just not wise.

This is like going back to the time of the Greeks and studying their astrology map and then conclude that it is more accurate than today's map.

Simply because it differs from today's astrology map.

The difference in our map shows our journey of progress or the growth of our knowledge as humans.

A few centuries ago, people believe that the sun revolves around the earth. Planetary maps were based on this beliefs.

Today we know that the earth revolves around the sun.

So we drew different planetary maps.

If you compare both, would you say that modern science is hiding the truth?

Conspiracy theory is just for lazy people. People who are two lazy to even add one and one together with their brains, so they depend on others to think for them.

No one uses ancient maps because they are grossly inaccurate. So, if a pilot wants to fly you to America, would you tell him to use one of these inaccurate and old maps or a map drawn today?

Oga the earth does not resolve around the sun. The earth is static stop swallowing science without thinking for yourself and doing your own research. Its the sun and the moon that moves.

The earth is absolutely flat
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by Dangrace01: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2022
Nobody has gone to the moon.
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by LincolnOnyeabor: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2022
Dangrace01:
Nobody has gone to the moon.

What makes you say this??
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by Dangrace01: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2022
LincolnOnyeabor:

What makes you say this??

Dont allow Nasa deceive you.

No man can cross van Allen belt

The highest man can go is lower low orbit.

Nasa keep deceiving the world just to collect budget tax payers money.

All this space elon musk nd virgin galactic space program is lower earth orbit

1 Like

Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by Christ4us(m): 5:56am On Nov 16, 2022
first bank

Please help me
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by GodHimself(m): 5:47pm On Dec 24, 2022
"Do not cast your pearls before swine, less they thread it underfoot and then turn around and tear you apart." (paraphrased)

"There is nothing hidden that would not be revealed."

"There is nothing new under the sun"

"Once a mind is expanded, it can never shrink back to its original dimensions."

OurTruth24:

Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by Crystalom3(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dangrace01:

Dont allow Nasa deceive you.

No man can cross van Allen belt

The highest man can go is lower low orbit.

Nasa keep deceiving the world just to collect budget tax payers money.

All this space elon musk nd virgin galactic space program is lower earth orbit

and somehow you're privileged to this information while over 10 million American scientists not working for NASA don't know about it...

Alright, kwantinue. We believe you
Re: African Civilizations Wiped Out After Nuclear War (photos) by Crystalom3(m): 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
Dangrace01:

Oga the earth does not resolve around the sun. The earth is static stop swallowing science without thinking for yourself and doing your own research. Its the sun and the moon that moves.

The earth is absolutely flat
you are absolutely correct. At the bottom of the earth, there's a dragon supporting the weight.

Sometimes the dragon moves and the earth shakes and quakes, resulting in earthquake and tremors.

I have some blurry video proofs of the dragon. It was leaked from NASA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who get that Nude??? / Seun Osewa Should Get Married To Linda Ifeoma Ikeji / Home Advantage (s*x Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.