Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,870 members, 7,945,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Ok Ladies And Gentlemen, Should This Be A Red Flag Or Is It Me Being Paranoid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ok Ladies And Gentlemen, Should This Be A Red Flag Or Is It Me Being Paranoid? (669 Views)

Am I Being Paranoid? / Ok Ladies, Juss Incase You Didn't Know.. / Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ok Ladies And Gentlemen, Should This Be A Red Flag Or Is It Me Being Paranoid? by Lacrissa: 11:02am On Aug 03, 2011
Ok I complained of twitter before but majority said it does not really matter. Now it is an ex he is tweeting "Night night lil mama. Hit me up". I know majority would say it is just twitter but this is how it starts and before you know it, something happens.

I dont know if this is a red flag or it is just me being unnecessarily paranoid also because of the long distance?

P.S.- He has not really done anything wrong for me to be suspicious and always proclaiming his love for me. he was even the one that told me about her, that she hit him up. I don't want to be left in the dark, as the saying goes, fool me once shame on you (pertaining to first ex), fool me twice shame on me (him now).
Re: Ok Ladies And Gentlemen, Should This Be A Red Flag Or Is It Me Being Paranoid? by Lacrissa: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2011
C'mon people please answer!!!
Re: Ok Ladies And Gentlemen, Should This Be A Red Flag Or Is It Me Being Paranoid? by apache77(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2011
relax pretty ders nothing der. so if u were dating me and looking at my facebook, you will die be dat. we do dat all the time, it means naught. your man in all likely hood is loyal
Re: Ok Ladies And Gentlemen, Should This Be A Red Flag Or Is It Me Being Paranoid? by kpolli(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2011
Nothing wrong dear. twitter is just for flirting. . . I do that alot there, n its nothing can happen after that

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Wants To Get Married And No More Lovers. Why? / The Gay Community In New York Protesting The Ban In Nigeria / Should A Girlfriend Who Is Mourning Go Shopping For Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.