Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,906 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! (1852 Views)

Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Some Parents Are Pure Evil. / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2022
I have noticed one thing about that Lucifer gender called WOMAN, they are EVIL!!!
As a man the main reason most of you have not archived your goals is because of women, and I’m not just talking about the ones you’re sleeping with or married to, I’m talking about most women you randomly encounter in your day to day activities, yes!
If you are trying to complete a project, let’s say you have 1 million naira and you are trying to go abroad to hustle and you need an extra 500 thousand naira to complete that project, every woman you meet will challenge that your goal. I will tell you how.

If you need that 500 thousand naira and you have nobody to give you , your only option would be to hustle for it. Now while you are struggling to get that money you may get your hands dirty literally to find the money, and that’s when most women you meet will make you feel like a failure and a loser. You don’t even need to talk to them, they have ways of insulting you without speaking to you! They will shame you in every way possible to the extent that you may feel like you’re fooling yourself doing embarrassing things to get money and you may allow your pride get the best of you and then you will start spending your 1 million naira just to prove to “women” that you’re a big boy and not a loser and before you know it you will go to square zero, yes it’s a fact!

Many men are daily reminded by women around them that they are “failures” so most of these men throw away opportunities just to seem like a “real man” in the eyes of women.

That gender is a curse to us men! If you have money then your case is worst because they will make you feel so good that you will squandere that money on them till you’re back to ground zero. They are manipulators, they are the queens of mind games and trickery, they are out there to make you LOSE in life, it’s their nature.

If you’re a woman reading this, you can never get me, your manipulation will never work on me, I figured you out already and I’m ten steps ahead of you EVE!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by T0BY(m): 11:42am On Aug 06, 2022
Comrade be calming down. Not all women. There are still better women out there that will add value to a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2022
Today more than ever men and women as well understand the value of hard work as life is getting more and more difficult. So it’s hard to believe that a woman would randomly see a guy getting his hands dirty for a better life and just decide to ridicule him.
That is unless you try to approach the one’s who have sworn never to work in their lives and hence will only date rich men, then you’d have yourself to blame as you shouldn’t be approaching them in the first place as a hustling guy.
Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by NoobSaibot2082: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2022
I've been seeing a lot of these types of posts, you and that guy siofra have deep mental and/or emotional issues that cause you to seek attention from strangers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by virginprincess(f): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2022
Chai,women have show this one peppergrin grin cheesy,anyways it is your mother and sisters that are curse to men undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by virginprincess(f): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
NoobSaibot2082:
I've been seeing a lot of these types of posts, you and that guy siofra have deep mental and/or emotional issues that cause you to seek attention from strangers.
I'm telling you,he needs urgent mental help and pls don't take whatever he says here serious because it very obvious he's not normal.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by Sukkyy2010: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2022
Who the hell a man living to impress a bleeding gender? No sane man does that except the metal and emotional vulnerable ones.

You actually did project this from your personal perception over this particular gender. Most of your point are not applicable to all men.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by Southernigbo: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2022
I know ya type. U are one of those people who believe that women have different evils in them, like juju witchcraft which they use to kill their husbands and children. Some of u even believe that for some women 3 husbands must die b4 they become normal while some of u think that d juju in some women will not allow them marry. Well my advice 2 u is to pray 4 them

1 Like

Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2022
virginprincess:
I'm telling you,he needs urgent mental help and pls don't take whatever he says here serious because it very obvious he's not normal.

Lol you have seen a simp to make you feel good about yourself. Well I should have added “not all women” because I know I have met amazing ones as well but the majority of them especially the ones who came from broken homes end up ruining the dreams of a lot of men.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by Oberhiri141(m): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
Guy stop the bullshit. Some women are out there who are more modest than men, some women are out there who are motivating and understanding and i have met lots of them, so dont use your ignorant perspection about women to generalize women, infact some women are blessings to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by EmiDon11: 1:57pm On Aug 06, 2022
virginprincess:
Chai,women have show this one peppergrin grin cheesy,anyways it is your mother and sisters that are curse to men undecided undecided
are u a virgin?

Just asking
Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by InfinityFabric: 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2022
If you need that 500 thousand naira and you have nobody to give you,
Can be unlucky at times, we've all been there.
your only option would be to hustle for it.
Correct.

Now while you are struggling to get that money you may get your hands dirty literally to find the money,
Like you should
and that’s when most women you meet will make you feel like a failure and a loser.
Nah, you're just a loser.

You don’t even need to talk to them, they have ways of insulting you without speaking to you!
So ? You can't control what others do, you can control how you feel tho.

They will shame you in every way possible to the extent that you may feel like you’re fooling yourself doing embarrassing things to get money and you may allow your pride get the best of you and then you will start spending your 1 million naira just to prove to “women” that you’re a big boy and not a loser and before you know it you will go to square zero, yes it’s a fact!
This is NOT even admissible anywhere except in the court of stupidity

Many men are daily reminded by women around them that they are “failures” so most of these men throw away opportunities just to seem like a “real man” in the eyes of women.
Maybe you're a failure and you need someone to remind you. And if you're NOT, why will you let SOMEONE WHO BLEEDS EVERY MONTH tell you that you're a FAILURE ?!

Perhaps you were raised by a single mother, tragic. Leading to you never having any masculine presence in the home, even more disastrous.
Then come here to vent your frustrations about women, pathetic.

Get COMPETENT, you'll have lots of ACHIEVEMENTS which will lead to CONFIDENCE - and the last one seem to be your MAIN PROBLEM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by okoroemeka(m): 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Badboibipo:
I have noticed one thing about that Lucifer gender called WOMAN, they are EVIL!!!
As a man the main reason most of you have not archived your goals is because of women, and I’m not just talking about the ones you’re sleeping with or married to, I’m talking about most women you randomly encounter in your day to day activities, yes!
If you are trying to complete a project, let’s say you have 1 million naira and you are trying to go abroad to hustle and you need an extra 500 thousand naira to complete that project, every woman you meet will challenge that your goal. I will tell you how.

If you need that 500 thousand naira and you have nobody to give you , your only option would be to hustle for it. Now while you are struggling to get that money you may get your hands dirty literally to find the money, and that’s when most women you meet will make you feel like a failure and a loser. You don’t even need to talk to them, they have ways of insulting you without speaking to you! They will shame you in every way possible to the extent that you may feel like you’re fooling yourself doing embarrassing things to get money and you may allow your pride get the best of you and then you will start spending your 1 million naira just to prove to “women” that you’re a big boy and not a loser and before you know it you will go to square zero, yes it’s a fact!

That gender is a curse to us men! If you have money then your case is worst because they will make you feel so good that you will squandere that money on them till you’re back to ground zero. They are manipulators, they are the queens of mind games and trickery, they are out there to make you LOSE in life, it’s their nature.

If you’re a woman reading this, you can never get me, your manipulation will never work on me, I figured you out already and I’m ten steps ahead of you EVE!
what did women do to you to warrant this hatred?if you don't know how to handle and coexist peacefully with women that is your fault,don't come and tag our beautiful women evil,for what?I have personally received financial help and moral support from different women including my wife,sidechick and co,don't blame the tool if you don't know how to use it,that will make you a bad workman.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by kelspinall(m): 4:14pm On Aug 06, 2022
all women are not the same, good ones still dey shaa...
na men way wan impress/do pass em self dey collect downfall..
they're never satisfied thats my mentality since 4 years ago...
so i do what I do most and move on immediately...
no time to impress,i have so many shit to attend to... peace
Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by Nyascobar1414: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
T0BY:
Comrade be calming down. Not all women. There are still better women out there that will add value to a man.

Comrades in the house.. Pls dont tell this one.
Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by Prettygirl200(f): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2022
Which kind thread be this one The hate towards women is too much in this forum, what's all this? Sometimes I wonder if this how u men Abi na boys act in reality
Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Which kind thread be this one The hate towards women is too much in this forum, what's all this? Sometimes I wonder if this how u men Abi na boys act in reality

Lol don’t take anything you see here seriously
Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by VenumX: 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2022
This one is looking for free strong nyash to pierce. cheesy

Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by Prettygirl200(f): 8:05am On Aug 07, 2022
Badboibipo:

Lol don’t take anything you see here seriously
Shuuuu!!! The thing con get as e be
Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by Kingsmm55: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2022
Just assimilate what the guy is getting at before u crucify him though he committed a lethal fallacy of hasty generalization there that doesn't remove some vivid facts from his statement.... Women by nature are schemers... Not necessarily evil and not all that saints.. They WL observe the situation on ground and make the most of it.if the envisage a bright future with u my guy the won't mind to give u their last penny..that is the area they can invest ...invest on u..because they have seen the bright future.... Naive men WL misconstrue this as true love and term her good wife or woman... But if ur future is obscured...my guy you are finished where they are.. In that case they WL only leave a momental live with u....they may leave with u but to ur detriment........

1 Like

Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by Littlemom2021: 9:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Badboibipo:

Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by victor9jaar: 1:40am On Aug 13, 2022
who tf hurt op? who dares hurt a hustling man .?! baba don vex like this.sorry oh.

Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by Littlemom2021: 10:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Badboibipo:

Well you most have experience alot of bad things from woman which is why you are saying all this but you man are the worst I mean the worst I pity anywoman who will be looking for a way to fall inlove with a man because las las it will turnout more terrible than this your own that you are just saying abeg let somebody hear word which woman will want to get you expect those that haven't be dealt with yet might still be interested
Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by Littlemom2021: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Badboibipo:

what about a woman that gives up her dream just to makes his man dream come through,go through hardship suffering sleeping with empty stomach support his man nomatter what just to make sure that they have a better life and at the end the result turnout unbelievable what did you have to say for that look you know what sometimes I wonder what the hell this world is all about
Re: Women Are Pure Evil And A Curse To Man! by SisterFire(f): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2022
Badboibipo correct yourself that Religious girls are this and that ok

(1) (Reply)

She Can Never Come Into My Family 2 / Woman In A Relationship With A Man But Has A Forever Friend (shocking Interview) / Am Getting Fed Up With Relationship Of Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.