Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,782 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:44 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1063471 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hello

How we love hearsay more than facts

You have an appointment,please to for it

Cheers
payne4real:
Please my appointment for biometrics is 9:15am. I heared they turn people with the time back at ikeja TLS.

Please please oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kfakile: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Yes, when i got my conditional offer, i rush to prepare and do the IELTS academic within 8 days
amizzy48:
was IELTS part of the requirements before given unconditional offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kfakile: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
yes, it was because Neco I submitted was C6
amizzy48:
was IELTS part of the requirements before given unconditional offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Temayo: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thanks to everyone. I landed in London this morning.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by payne4real(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thanks I read it on my school telegram page that they turned 9:15am back. I got scared that was why I run come nairaland on. Thanks for the response
duchess90:
Hello

How we love hearsay more than facts

You have an appointment,please to for it

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Juwon21: 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
House i am considering applying to University of south wales for next year. I want to know what is there review from any student schooling there, is the tuition favorable as i mean like what range?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by payne4real(m): 3:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Wow! Congratulations! What's the POE experience like?
Temayo:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SaintOpzy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Temayo:

Congratulations...

It will go round ijn.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omooooooo: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
payne4real:
Please my appointment for biometrics is 9:15am. I heared they turn people with the time back at ikeja TLS.

Please please oh

Did you apply for super priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by giselle237: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2022
HrmBennyEmmy:

Ok thanks a lot for your response. So before applying for visa I should book appointment with them to change the address on my tb certificate?
How will I go about changing the address?
you do not need to
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2022
The best case scenario is that you will get the NSF. However, If there is an opportunity to be explored where the TLS can still link this to your submission because you had subscribed to their assisted service and at zero cost, by all means. it will take nothing from you.

if not, fingers crossed for the best case scenario.

SaintOpzy:

Thanks for earlier.

I reached out to them yesterday when they sent a questionnaire for me to fill and I received a reply today saying that since it was assisted, I can still go back there and ask that they upload the document.

But on my tracker, it's already been recieved by the DMC, do you feel I should still go or wait hopefully for the NSF

I already replied the mail but they haven't gotten back to me.

@offwego , samcathe , kuvalis , ignis , @dduchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by aytinto(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2022
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ose333(f): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2022
hannahBambo:
Make a paid call

I've tried the numbers. They aren't going through.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eyexi: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

1. Validity of TB certificate is 6months
2. Wait till Nov or Dec
3. Any email will suffice
4. Nothing, the panic here is often caused by high volume of applications and delays from Uni's not the individual in all cases. My advise start with your application process end of September and follow through

5.UKVI advises evidence to show your POF is available for your studies with a statement that has minimum 28days,your POF is for your studies so the bolded is irrelevant

Cheers

This is helpful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by payne4real(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2022
I don't even know oh
Omooooooo:

Did you apply for super priority?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kfakile: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2022
congratulations
Temayo:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ace0074: 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Please upload all the documents stated on your CAS

Upload your TB certificate

Upload your evidence of maintenance

Since your study gap is less than 5years I won't be too concerned but you may wish to upload your NYSC

Upload a copy of your passport data page

You don't need details of accommodation,any section that requires that please fill your Uni address

Cheers

Thank you boss.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kellyd2: 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

He should submit the employment documents he has since 2011

He may wish to add an additional cover letter stating what he has submitted and that he hasn't been in any active employment since then whilst preparing for his master's

The second isn't compulsory
Cheers
Thanks so much duchess. God bless you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ubom123: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please guys help
Quick questions

1) What is the cheapest flight I can book going to Birmingham? The ones I am seeing is about 1 million naira.

2) How long does it take for bank to approve BTA for a traveling student?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mannymanny: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:

Calm down I do 25thbi no they ginger like you...

Same you that was panicking the 5th day after your biometrics?? Or you think say we no notice?

9 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ace0074: 3:58pm On Aug 10, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

Please upload all the documents stated on your CAS

Upload your TB certificate

Upload your evidence of maintenance

Since your study gap is less than 5years I won't be too concerned but you may wish to upload your NYSC

Upload a copy of your passport data page

You don't need details of accommodation,any section that requires that please fill your Uni address

Cheers

Thank you so much boss. Do I need to upload my CV and birth certificate too or its not needed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Darmiegr8: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2022
Visa Alert guys �����

So I’m happy to announce my visa approval .
Student route

Applied 6th July
Biometrics 19th July (TLS Abuja)
Collection mail 9th August (exactly the 15th working day)
Passport delivered 10th August

I pray God answer everyone awaiting theirs

I’m open to any questions

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mannymanny:

Same you that was panicking the 5th day after your biometrics?? Or you think say we no notice?
� I have been reading and keeping calm since 21th I did my bio.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by SaintOpzy(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
offwego:
The best case scenario is that you will get the NSF. However, If there is an opportunity to be explored where the TLS can still link this to your submission because you had subscribed to their assisted service and at zero cost, by all means. it will take nothing from you.

if not, fingers crossed for the best case scenario.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nice one.
Darmiegr8:
Visa Alert guys �����

Student route

Applied 6th July

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mannymanny: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Cofafrica:

Correct person…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mannymanny:

With all the money spent one go worry na, thank God NSF mail no drop na collection I they find

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2022
Cofafrica:

Has your own dropped?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
Nothing yet and I’m very much positive cuz I used 3months statement
TANTUMERGO007:

Has your own dropped?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by kfakile: 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
i am happy for you and congratulations
Darmiegr8:
Visa Alert guys �����

Student route

Applied 6th July

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2022
The evidence required is expected to cover an 11 year period. He should provide the evidence he has up until when he left work. this is still substantial as it covers a 10year period. do you know what he has been doing since July? If he has been doing any volunteer work he can reasonably explain this, if it is also that he just decided to take a break and refresh since July he can also reasonably explain this.

Kellyd2:
My friend got this NSF now, how can he go about it
He has the documents but has been out of work since July last year.
Does it matter if that one year and a month gap is not covered.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by lightofjoy(m): 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hello house,
Do Liverpool John Moores University request for POF before CAS? Pls I need this information

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (1029)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.