Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,758 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:04 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1063455 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Omooooooo: 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2022
payne4real:
I don't even know oh

Because anytime with 15 is for super priority candidates
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ose333(f): 4:13pm On Aug 10, 2022
Darmiegr8:
Visa Alert guys �����

So I’m happy to announce my visa approval .
Student route

Applied 6th July
Biometrics 19th July (TLS Abuja)
Collection mail 9th August (exactly the 15th working day)
Passport delivered 10th August

I pray God answer everyone awaiting theirs

I’m open to any questions

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
Darmiegr8:
Visa Alert guys �����

Student route

Applied 6th July

I tap into your grace
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LH44: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2022
Actually, while I was there for my appointment, a lady who came in with her family for an 8:15 appointment was not attended to. The TLS official told her the time was wrong or something like that. Had to do with picking a super priority time. She tried explaining that it was what she found and not her fault. But she was asked to rebook. Lucky for her, her dependant had a date two days after which she used for a walk-in. Notwithstanding, it wouldn't hurt going to find out yourself, who knows, your case might be different. I am guessing it has to do with the 0:15minutes appointments.

@payne4real
duchess90:
Hello

How we love hearsay more than facts

You have an appointment,please to for it

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by payne4real(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2022
An a dependent. So what do I need to ho with? My biometric is next week
Omooooooo:

Because anytime with 15 is for super priority candidates
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sheymite(m): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
Dont stress yourself
Any time ending with :15 is for super priority visa applicant i.e people that laid extra £800 for their visa application
If you go there with that appointment, they wont allow you to enter.
payne4real:
Thanks I read it on my school telegram page that they turned 9:15am back. I got scared that was why I run come nairaland on. Thanks for the response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
I did biometric last month 25th is Friday safe to send paid mail or I should wait till Monday

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by offwego: 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Any of the 3 documents listed will suffice

Lekeisaac:
Please enlisten me on this more, are they asking for l this document or only one out of it because I Can't get my payslip
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by payne4real(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hmmmm. God help me oh. MA Date is far 28th August.i still don't understand why they will put wrong date on there platform. After fighting day and night to get Date. Them come send you back again to rebook. That's not fear na
LH44:
Actually, while I was there for my appointment, a lady who came in with her family for an 8:15 appointment was not attended to. The TLS official told her the time was wrong or something like that. Had to do with picking a priority time. She tried explaining that it was what she found and not her fault. But she was asked to rebook. Lucky for her, her dependant had a date two days after which she used for a walk-in. Notwithstanding, it wouldn't hurt going to find out yourself, who knows, your case might be different. I am guessing it has to do with the 0:15minutes appointments.

@payne4real
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:
I did biometric last month 25th is Friday safe to send paid mail or I should wait till Monday
Wait till 20 working days but hopefully it’ll drop on Friday or Monday be optimistic
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ignis: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2022
Cofafrica:
Nothing yet and I’m very much positive cuz I used 3months statement

3 months statement ? Haba
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by LH44: 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
Yes I know, it is very annoying and unfair. Try again tonight and maybe early morning from 3 and hopefully you get a new date.

payne4real:
Hmmmm. God help me oh. MA Date is far 28th August.i still don't understand why they will put wrong date on there platform. After fighting day and night to get Date. Them come send you back again to rebook. That's not fear na
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by payne4real(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
This just made me sad honestly. I will give it a try. Thanks
LH44:
Yes I know, it is very annoying and unfair. Try again tonight and maybe early morning from 3 and hopefully you get a new date.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Money2000: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2022
Mattmich:
Form A Update
Form A is an application form designed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to pay for service transactions (invisible trade). Form A is electronically done and does not require your presence.

It can be accessed via

https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng/

Form A is the cheapest means of payment for international students.
Form A is not really easy and it is always advisable that applicants start on time as it may take about 15 working days or more and the processing time depends on the bank. Some banks may take about 30 days or more depending on the already existing queue.

NB: Form A is not only for new students. Returning students abroad can use it.

FORM A SERVICES

The prevalent services it’s utilised for are:

- School fees

- Medical bills

- Training Courses

- Mortgage and others

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FORM A

1. Offer letter
2. Degree Certificate
3. Invoice from School
4. School bank details
5. Letter of Authorization to withdraw (may be typed or hand-written containing your signature)
6. Passport Bio page
7. Student's ID card (returning students)
8. Residential Address (returning Students - not quite necessary)

9. BVN
10. Your Gmail must be linked to your BVN

N/B: If you fail to provide any of the above documents, you will be rejected. Again, CBN charges N5,000 per form A transaction.

STEP BY STEP GUIDE

- Visit https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng

- Click on the Form A floating button

- Click on Sign Up

- Input your BVN ( your Gmail will pop up in a cryptic format)

- Log in to your mail and copy the code sent to your mail and input in the text area at tradesystem.gov.ng portal.

- Select your password

- It's advisable to use Chrome in order to save your password for future access

- Click on Form A and follow screen prompt

- Remember to select YES on " available for Forex.

- Make sure you provide input correct information from the school and provide a genuine information.

- Make sure you monitor your progress to know if there's a request from the processing bank.

Stages Involved in Form A

1. Adb_Reviewer: This is a bank officer who assesses your submitted informations and if deemed correct, will recommend for Approval.

2. Adb_Supervisor: This is also a bank officer who Approves the recommended information by the adb_reviewer.

3. Adb_disbursment_reviewer: This is also a bank head office officer who assesses the required recipient's details and the amount required to process your application. If he finds everything satisfactory, then debit is processed.

4. Adb_disbursment_Supervisor : This is the final stage. The bank officer do verify and confirm the debit and term your application successful.

NB: Some banks may leave your application on ADB_DISBURSEMENT_REVIEWER level even after transaction is completed. It's not a problem at all. All you should bother about is your TELEX copy which serves as an Prove of payment.

Again, Form A can be processed from every part of the country but you must be a Nigerian.

Down Points

Form A is not the only source of payment. There's black market whose rate is not friendly but is faster.
Form A is a secured means but it might take time depending on the processing bank.
Again, there are some charges outside CBN and Tuition fees, it's advisable to have extra N15,000 because it was my experience.

Note: Starting your Form A journey on time is an advantage.
For tuition fee around £4,000, you can save upto N900k using Form A.

Updating........

Thanks for the info… However, can I use form A to make further school fees payment (aside tuition deposit) ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2022
ignis:

3 months statement ? Haba
Yes sir you’re asked to bring the minimum and not maximum of 28 days. If you can prove you have it for 28 days or more good. In some cases they do ask you to send another statement that cover longer period to verify if truly you have available funds for your academics and that’s why most people leave the funds till they receive their visas so it’s not wrong thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Kellyd2: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
offwego:
The evidence required is expected to cover an 11 year period. He should provide the evidence he has up until when he left work. this is still substantial as it covers a 10year period. do you know what he has been doing since July? If he has been doing any volunteer work he can reasonably explain this, if it is also that he just decided to take a break and refresh since July he can also reasonably explain this.

Thanks a lot.

His wife has a school and he has been assisting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by okpafe: 5:00pm On Aug 10, 2022
Please I need sample cover letters to cover nsf study gap ooo. Treat as urgent. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by spongeisback: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2022
£17200 was stated on their website.

I applied last month.

Goodbetterbest:
What was stated on the website as the school fees? Deduct 4k from that.

When did you apply to Anglia Ruskin University?

Samcathe:

I think 4000£ has not been deducted. You can check the school website for their tuition fee.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ace0074: 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2022
hannahBambo:
School Cert
International passport
IOM
Bank statement
Marriage cert
O’level Original
Cas email
CV
unconditional offer letter,
picture evidence of marriage/relationship like 3 of them,
NYSC CERTIFICATE

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by spongeisback: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hello everyone, please the POF I want to submit to the school for my CAS should I also add the maintenance for my dependants?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2022
spongeisback:
£17200 was stated on their website.

I applied last month.

It will be deducted on ur CAS. I got same
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by spongeisback: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Oh ok, so that means the fees is £13200?

Are you a prospective student of ARU?

Cofafrica:

It will be deducted on ur CAS. I got same
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by peterinahG(f): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:
I believe your application must have been decided by now.... Send a paid mail or call tomorrow and give us the good news

Collection mail will definitely drop by this week or next

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by badassProdigy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hello house,
Bangor or Bradford, which will you recommend in terms of job opportunities?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by oshobabahealth: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2022
it was not easy at all. I was at TLS Abuja on Monday by 7 and 8am on Tuesday, i enter the building but could captured. my date was 25th of July and today I did my biometric and has been transferred to DMC. so if your appointment is far off...

though stressful but you can have a closer date if you wish do Flexi.

may God finish the rest of the application.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by sitcom101: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2022
amazing! congratulations! may we all testify soon!

Darmiegr8:
Visa Alert guys �����

Student route

Applied 6th July

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by IPDaley: 6:21pm On Aug 10, 2022
Good evening everyone,

Please a couple of questions. How accurate is the tracker on the TLS website? Does it follow where the application really is?
Also, does anyone know how long an application usually stays in each of the stages- Transferred to DMC>Received by DMC>Transferred to VAC>Received by VAC etc?

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by peterinahG(f): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2022
IPDaley:
Good evening everyone,

Please a couple of questions. How accurate is the tracker on the TLS website? Does it follow where the application really is?
Also, does anyone know how long an application usually stays in each of the stages- Transferred to DMC>Received by DMC>Transferred to VAC>Received by VAC etc?

Thank you.
Transfer to DMC is same day of biometrics
Received by DMC is usually same day of biometrics or the next day
Transferred to VAC give it 15 working days
Received by VAC usually same day or next

6 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Collins4u1(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2022
Okay I have an appointment with TLC next tomorrow by 9am. What should I expect in the general aspect regarding to walking in for the appointment on the booked time to doing my biometrics.
Kindly advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2022
IPDaley:
Good evening everyone,

Thank you.
Funny thing is Transferred to vac and received by vac can change in just a click. Relax till is time. Don’t panic from observation I think rejection comes faster than acceptance and the tracker sometimes don’t even count.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2022
peterinahG:

Transfer to DMC is same day of biometrics
Received by DMC is usually same day of biometrics or the next day
Transferred to VAC give it 15 working days
Received by VAC usually same day or next
I think this is most accurate[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (1029)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.