Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,822 members, 7,969,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:26 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1128706 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by EggrolI: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2023
olutai:
Please is there any WhatsApp group for the University of Liverpool (UoL) September 2023 prospective student?

Yes there is. If you have telegram search for the “university of Liverpool” group and you’ll see the link posted. There are 3 whatsapp groups.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by equity2genesis(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2023
Thank you for the update.

CAS
Employment letter 2018 till date
Reference letter from my employer
Bank Statement 21million Polaris Bank for myself and dependent. I submitted on the 22nd of June. As at day I needed 19.6. So my proof of funds was still okay.
Introduction letter for my dependent
Family and marriage pictures (20 pictures)
Marriage certificate
Change of name affidavit
Tuberculosis test.
NYSC
WAEC
Degree Result
Transcript

My husband
Employment letter
My bank statement
Introduction letter from me (MA) [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by thenny312(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
Hiya guys,

My dependent just got her visa.

Biometrics: 20th of June
Additional doc: 21st of June
DMC: 21st of June
Moved to VAC and collection mail: 27th of June.
BRP Mail: 28th of June.

Godspeed to everyone still waiting❤️

Xx

13 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Urebabe: 10:44pm On Jun 28, 2023
Pls, I need a clarification of where to domicile the proof of funds for Canada study Visa.
Must it be in a commercial bank only, because mine is fixed in a finance bank that has a higher interest rate.

Thanking Nairalanders ahead for positive responses
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by ericadianas(f): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2023
Congratulations!

Please what do you mean by introduction letter for your dependent. Kindly help with a summary of the letter. Thanks.

Judy46:
These are the documents I submitted.

CAS
Employment letter 2018 till date
Reference letter from my employer
Bank Statement 21million Polaris Bank for myself and dependent. I submitted on the 22nd of June. As at day I needed 19.6. So my proof of funds was still okay.
Introduction letter for my dependent
Family and marriage pictures (20 pictures)
Marriage certificate
Change of name affidavit
Tuberculosis test.
NYSC
WAEC
Degree Result
Transcript

My husband
Employment letter
My bank statement
Introduction letter from me (MA)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Hamof: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2023
Phenmeson:

Definitely no as far there's public holiday on Wednesday & Thursday

Wrong information. Someone very close did biometric today
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Newbie123: 11:12pm On Jun 28, 2023
Has anyone paid fees vis form A recently? What's the current rate please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by seanaddy(m): 12:13am On Jun 29, 2023
Please anyone with Roehampton admission here. I have a long list to fulfil to convert condition of offer. It already seem exhausting for me.

Kindly advise me pls

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eedris03(m): 2:51am On Jun 29, 2023
Thank you for responding to my chat

Please what is the right time to book and apply for my visa if my proof of fund is yet to mature (28days) for my CAS? I'm going to wait 28 days for POF for CAS to matured and another 28 days for visa booking. Pls I need detailed clarity. What is the timing like between POF matured for CAS and when to book/apply for visa
yomifola:

1.... Yes, you must run it for at-least 28days b4 submitting it for CAS
2... Yes, you can
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:18am On Jun 29, 2023
Hello

This is UK study thread

Go to the Canada student visa thread for your answers

Cheers
Urebabe:
Pls, I need a clarification of where to domicile the proof of funds for Canada study Visa.
Must it be in a commercial bank only, because mine is fixed in a finance bank that has a higher interest rate.

Thanking Nairalanders ahead for positive responses

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duchess90(f): 5:19am On Jun 29, 2023
Hello

If they are regulated by the CBN that should be fine

Cheers
Welcomme:
Duchess, pls can I use parallex bank for my POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Portex: 6:22am On Jun 29, 2023
dukeofmilan19:
Hey guys, please is there a website where I can purchase WAEC pin and Serial number? My school needs it to verify my WAEC result
Use jumiapay, it’s super fast and cheaper
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Portex: 6:27am On Jun 29, 2023
Begsup:
Hi Nairalanders!

I applied for a study visa (for postgraduate degree) 2 days ago and today I received an email requiring additional documents about my activities/my study gap since my graduation in 2014. I have been thinking about adding my social insurance documents (from the governmental body, so it’s possible to verify) showing my full-time employment for the past years. However, I worked as a full-time employee but also as a freelancer, on an off basis during this time. So, about the freelancing part, I’m thinking about adding some invoices/purchase orders etc to prove my earnings and writing a statement explaining my employment situation and activities. Do you think that would be enough for granting the visa and resolving any concerns they might have about my situation? Other than that all my documents are well-prepared.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts and insights about this. Thank you!
What documents did you submit before?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by atesun: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2023
Please I have 2 questions

1. Main Applicant finish school in 2020, does she need to explain study gap even thou she wasn't working since after school?

2. Please does dependant need to show study gap details as well finish undergraduate in 2012?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 7:33am On Jun 29, 2023
Not a requirement.

Haven't you been reading here that one needs to show more proof since marriage pics and certificate is not enough?

You know your story and upload what you think will be best for your application.

P.S I'm the main applicant and i only upload the NIN for my partner

skayT:

Is it compulsory for both husband and wife to update their house address to same address on their NIN?

Then again, is it part of the visa requirement for a dependent to show an official document that he/she lives at the same address with the spouse?
If yes, which other document can be used apart from NIN?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Portex: 7:36am On Jun 29, 2023
atesun:
Please I have 2 questions

1. Main Applicant finish school in 2020, does she need to explain study gap even thou she wasn't working since after school?

2. Please does dependant need to show study gap details as well finish undergraduate in 2012?
She must have done her NYSC after school, right? Let her just show her NYSC certificate, that’s not too much gap

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Welcomme: 7:39am On Jun 29, 2023
duchess90:
Hello

If they are regulated by the CBN that should be fine

Cheers
Yes, it is a commercial bank
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2023
UK don cast how?

This naira unification is affecting every Nigerian abi those wen dey go canada, usa, and other countries get another currency them dey show for their bank statement wen we nor know? To japa don cast not UK DON CAST

Observer25:

UK don cast.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Begsup: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2023
Portex:
What documents did you submit before?

Work-wise? None. As my consultant told me that it is not a requirement to show/prove your employment status but appears they’d like to know what have you been doing all these years which I totally understand. Other than that, I submitted my degree certificate, transcript, proof of language, CAS, offer letter, scholarship letter, bank statement, dependant-related documents etc.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yomifola(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2023
eedris03:
Thank you for responding to my chat

Please what is the right time to book and apply for my visa if my proof of fund is yet to mature (28days) for my CAS? I'm going to wait 28 days for POF for CAS to matured and another 28 days for visa booking. Pls I need detailed clarity. What is the timing like between POF matured for CAS and when to book/apply for visa

The right time to book and apply for ur visa shld be immediately after receiving ur CAS

You can still use ur POF used in receiving ur CAS for Visa processing as well... Only that it mustn't exceed 30days after usage

For clarification.... This is what I mean.... Let's assume u print ur POF after it must has matured to receive ur CAS and CAS takes 3-5 working days to process(depending on schools shaa), upon receiving ur CAS, your can book for ur VISA that same day or Next.

The duration u can use ur POF mustn't exceed 30days after printing.

I hope my explanation is well executed

Chao-chao

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 7:49am On Jun 29, 2023
I tire for the guy oh lol

He get country wen person go wan travel go when the person nor go show living expenses? As far as you wan japa you must use black market rate do calculations now lol

CBN rate high pass black market na country we dey so everybody they see equal shege lol

Gallass:

Na only UK dey do POF?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by yomifola(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2023
Focus99:
UK don cast how?

This naira unification is affecting every Nigerian abi those wen dey go canada, usa, and other countries get another currency them dey show for their bank statement wen we nor know? To japa don cast not UK DON CAST

Maybe his definition of CAST is as a result of them banning dependent grin

UK don cast cuz people won't be allow to take along their dependents again starting from January.... I think that's what he means.

Chao-chao
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Focus99: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2023
Hahahahaha if this is what he meant then yes UKdon cast😂🤣

yomifola:

Maybe his definition of CAST is as a result of them banning dependent grin

UK don cast cuz people won't be allow to take along their dependents again starting from January.... I think that's what he means.

Chao-chao
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by eedris03(m): 8:35am On Jun 29, 2023
Thank you and God bless you Bros. This is clear
yomifola:

The right time to book and apply for ur visa shld be immediately after receiving ur CAS

You can still use ur POF used in receiving ur CAS for Visa processing as well... Only that it mustn't exceed 30days after usage

For clarification.... This is what I mean.... Let's assume u print ur POF after it must has matured to receive ur CAS and CAS takes 3-5 working days to process(depending on schools shaa), upon receiving ur CAS, your can book for ur VISA that same day or Next.

The duration u can use ur POF mustn't exceed 30days after printing.

I hope my explanation is well executed

Chao-chao
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Portex: 9:04am On Jun 29, 2023
Begsup:

Work-wise? None. As my consultant told me that it is not a requirement to show/prove your employment status but appears they’d like to know what have you been doing all these years which I totally understand. Other than that, I submitted my degree certificate, transcript, proof of language, CAS, offer letter, scholarship letter, bank statement, dependant-related documents etc.
No issues, just get a reference letter that has a RC number on it, signed and stamped. I believe it will show that you have been working from the time you finished your NYSC till date. Also send your NYSC certificate too. Goodluck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Dogo147: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2023
Please How much is IHS and visa fee for dependent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by duncanmighty: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2023
@duchess and all experienced members . Kindly attend to my question..

I should be applying for my visa on aboout 2month as time. Can I sort the tuberculosis test anytime now or must be done around the time I plan to submit application. ?

Do I need to process a tax clearance for visa purpose? Please advise as o would want to do all possible to ensure it all go smooth

I have a business name but currently inactive
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oladepo812: 10:32am On Jun 29, 2023
Good morning fellow Nairalander(@duchess90, mimilyrics, justwise and other gurus)
Pls I need an urgent support on this as I'm about to apply for my visa.
I needed 21M for my POF for a family of 4 and I had 24M in my account which I started counting from June 2nd. By 16th of June, the money increased to 24.9M and later increased to 25.2M by 23rd of June.
While waiting for 28days, forex suddenly threw things off balance. As at last week, the 25.2M was just enough for me alone while this week, as the Naira appreciate, the fund is enough for my wife and me.
Now my question,

1) Can I still use this statement for the two of us or for me alone since the fund had dropped below requirements at some point though not by withdrawal but by forex fluctuation?

2) For study gap of 10yrs, I have employment and promotion letters, is reference letter still necessary?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by jhon91: 11:13am On Jun 29, 2023
Guys good morning, how long must someone wait receiving NSF mail with no requirement before he begins to call them. Bio for dependant was done on 16th, moved to DMC 16th, NSF mail on 19th. Till now nothing. Tls VI
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by blessedmumi(f): 11:20am On Jun 29, 2023
VISA ALERT!!

My brother, his wife, and daughter got their visas approved today!

Biometrics on June 19th
Approval today, June 29th

Update: UKVI issued part refund on the excess amount paid for IHS fees for my sister-in-law and niece @duchess90.

Thank you all for the support and advice!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (985) (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) ... (1029)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.