Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,763 members, 7,882,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 - Travel (989) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 (1065052 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (1029) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emezro007: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2023
Pls I need help with list of European countries that does not share immigration data with the UK. My wife (dependant) was banned for 10 years from entering the UK since 2020 her agent didn’t pass the real information to her, she was told it was due to Covid travel restriction. Unknowing to us we applied as a couple 2 weeks ago, I got my student visa while she was reminded of her 10 years ban to elapse by 2030. I need to know the list of European countries that doesn’t share immigration information with the UK. Thanks…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Biola67: 11:33am On Jun 29, 2023
Emezro007:
Pls I need help with list of European countries that does not share immigration data with the UK. My wife (dependant) was banned for 10 years from entering the UK since 2020 her agent didn’t pass the real information to her, she was told it was due to Covid travel restriction. Unknowing to us we applied as a couple 2 weeks ago, I got my student visa while she was reminded of her 10 years ban to elapse by 2030. I need to know the list of European countries that doesn’t share immigration information with the UK. Thanks…
None. Don’t stress yourself…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by steadyMoving22: 11:44am On Jun 29, 2023
Emezro007:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by mitmir12(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
Hello
All, can someone help me with a sample of the child consent letter and also POF consent letter for dependants.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2023
Emezro007:
Pls I need help with list of European countries that does not share immigration data with thhe UK. My wife (dependant) was banned for 10 years from entering the UK since 2020 her agent didn’t pass the real information to her, she was told it was due to Covid travel restriction. Unknowing to us we applied as a couple 2 weeks ago, I got my student visa while she was reminded of her 10 years ban to elapse by 2030. I need to know the list of European countries that doesn’t share immigration information with the UK. Thanks…
Na lie u people know but took the bait and u fall for it. Try Asia countries. Wasting slots for other persons.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emezro007: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Na lie u people know but took the bait and u fall for it. Try Asia countries. Wasting slots for other persons.
We weren’t married then when this happened. She was told the reason for the refusal was due to travel restriction during the Covid-19 outbreak, she wasn’t even aware it was even a ban… You know how deceitful most travel agents can be..

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Menclothing: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2023
So interesting To read
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
Emezro007:
We weren’t married then when this happened. She was told the reason for the refusal was due to travel restriction during the Covid-19 outbreak, she wasn’t even aware it was even a ban… You know how deceitful most travel agents can be..
Do you have a dependant aside from her? And when did u finally got married
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emezro007: 12:59pm On Jun 29, 2023
Emezro007:
@duchess90
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2023
Emezro007:
@duchess90
If you like quote Elizabeth thatcher your partner is not going anywhere near the shores of European states, aussie, UK. Try Yankee.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emezro007: 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2023
Menclothing:
So interesting To read
Na you sabi!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Emezro007: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

If you like quote Elizabeth thatcher your partner is not going anywhere near the shores of European states, aussie, UK. Try Yankee.
para mood 🤓
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Oladepo812: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Oladepo812:
Good morning fellow Nairalander(@duchess90, mimilyrics, justwise and other gurus)
Pls I need an urgent support on this as I'm about to apply for my visa.
I needed 21M for my POF for a family of 4 and I had 24M in my account which I started counting from June 2nd. By 16th of June, the money increased to 24.9M and later increased to 25.2M by 23rd of June.
While waiting for 28days, forex suddenly threw things off balance. As at last week, the 25.2M was just enough for me alone while this week, as the Naira appreciate, the fund is enough for my wife and me.
Now my question,

1) Can I still use this statement for the two of us or for me alone since the fund had dropped below requirements at some point though not by withdrawal but by forex fluctuation?

2) For study gap of 10yrs, I have employment and promotion letters, is reference letter still necessary?

Please I need a response on this.
Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Biola67: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Una get issue before 😂

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Biola67: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2023
Emezro007:
Russia 🇷🇺 wink
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Joyjames008: 1:37pm On Jun 29, 2023
blessedmumi:
VISA ALERT!!

My brother, his wife, and daughter got their visas approved today!

Biometrics on June 19th
Approval today, June 29th

Update: UKVI issued part refund on the excess amount paid for IHS fees for my sister-in-law and niece @duchess90.

Thank you all for the support and advice!

how much was the ihs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2023
I just got out of zoom meeting with admission team, please If you are checking your pof it should be pounds to naira. Don't convert naira to pounds. Oanda.com
Place pounds over Naira and always check at 1500/2000 per pounds to avoid fluctuations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MomentoMori: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2023
Please gurus in the house.

I want to commence my POF, kindly advice on the rate to base my calculation on, someone advice I use N1,200 to a dollar, however, I will prefer a professional advice.

Family of 4. - 2 Adults, children of 11 and 9 years old.
School fee balance is 10,900 gbp.

Your sincere advice will be appreciated.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Rhamzy94(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
I just got out of zoom meeting with admission team, please If you are checking your pof it should be pounds to naira. Don't convert naira to pounds. Oanda.com
Place pounds over Naira and always check at 1500/2000 per pounds to avoid fluctuations.

Even with this information, placing naira over pounds is still the best bet because the rate is higher than placing pounds over naira.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Onuohapeterson2: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2023
Good afternoon gurus, please I will like to know if while waiting for the 28days pof period, if the funds falls below and later normalised due to FX fluctuations...will it be a problem..thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Onuohapeterson2: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2023
Emezro007:
para mood 🤓
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Ben6ene: 2:53pm On Jun 29, 2023
Hello Gurus,

Please what's the rate I can use to start POF, I want to start tomorrow.

Is 1,100 to one pounds okay?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Portex: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2023
Oladepo812:

Please I need a response on this.
Thanks.
Pay off your entire tuition and mail your school to update your CAS. If the money of your POF won’t still be enough, open a domiciliary account and put some pounds in it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MatrixReloaded: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2023
MomentoMori:
Please gurus in the house.

I want to commence my POF, kindly advice on the rate to base my calculation on, someone advice I use N1,200 to a dollar, however, I will prefer a professional advice.

Family of 4. - 2 Adults, children of 11 and 9 years old.
School fee balance is $10,900.

Your sincere advice will be appreciated.
Based on the info I got from zoom webinar about few hrs ago, the required rate because the fx fluctuations is 1500/2000 so as to be on the safer side. Otherwise you can open a domiciliary account and convert your pof in pounds which is the domicile currency used in UK. It doesn't matter if you run transactions on the said account provided your balance meets the ukvi upkeep for your whole family.

Fees: 10,900gbp not $usd i presume
So you have 12006gpb 9months upkeep
And you have 22,815gbp for (3)dependants. 9months upkip
IHS,Visa, Misselenous for school Addson. Fees
Close eye for about 50-65k pounds.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Giftyy: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2023
Please how much is the health insurance fee for adults and children?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by thenny312(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Does my dependent need transition visa if she’s taking air maroc from Lagos to London
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by MomentoMori: 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Based on the info I got from zoom webinar about few hrs ago, the required rate because the fx fluctuations is 1500/2000 so as to be on the safer side. Otherwise you can open a domiciliary account and convert your pof in pounds which is the domicile currency used in UK. It doesn't matter if you run transactions on the said account provided your balance meets the ukvi upkeep for your whole family.

Fees: 10,900gbp not $usd i presume
So you have 12006gpb 9months upkeep
And you have 22,815gbp for (3)dependants. 9months upkip
IHS,Visa, Misselenous for school Addson. Fees
Close eye for about 50-65k pounds.

Thank you so much

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by OkaliDan: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2023
How many days does it take tls abuja to deliver ones passport outside the state
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Izzyagain: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
Goodevening house . Please is IHS payment going? Have been trying and trying .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Mskarms001(f): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2023
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by blessedmumi(f): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2023
Joyjames008:
how much was the ihs

We paid approximately $3,015 for two dependents instead of $1,800 on UKVI website. But so far they refunded part of the extra money.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 by Izzyagain: 7:11pm On Jun 29, 2023
Goodevening house , please has anyone successfully paid for IHS Today? Very urgent .

(1) (2) (3) ... (986) (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) ... (1029)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.