Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,729 members, 7,921,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Chicken Bile Fastest Way To Weight Lost Confirmed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chicken Bile Fastest Way To Weight Lost Confirmed (10244 Views)

Nigerians Dig Up, Eat Contaminated Chicken Buried By Customs In Rivers (Photos) / Two More Nigerians Confirmed With Ebola, 139 On Surveillance / Fastest Way To Lose Weight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken Bile Fastest Way To Weight Lost Confirmed by soulmate09: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2011
Hey so a friend told me how her Sis ate chicken bile( That green lookin stuff in chicken stomach) n lost 12kg in two weeks.so i started to invistigate and found out that Ini Edo n Uche Jombo used same method. I tried it n i manage to loose 5kg in 8 days.

How it works is u swallow the chicken bile with honey. n for about 4 days u go to the toilet anytime u eat.

It does work peeps.
Re: Chicken Bile Fastest Way To Weight Lost Confirmed by Greenpro: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2011
The fastest way is from Green world dietary herbs and supplement
Re: Chicken Bile Fastest Way To Weight Lost Confirmed by Sanjanets(f): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2011
Wow, what qty of honey & bile is ok.Pls clarify.
Re: Chicken Bile Fastest Way To Weight Lost Confirmed by slimmingcare(f): 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
Greenworld slimming product is the most hygienic and best way to weight loss

(1) (Reply)

First Human Case Of H5N1 Bird Flu Reported In Texas, US / Breeding Genius With Coconut-water And Honey / How To Use Lime Juice To Remove Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.