Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,508 members, 7,971,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:05 PM

Help: What's Wrong With This Infinix Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: What's Wrong With This Infinix Phone (840 Views)

What Do You Guys Think About This Infinix Smart TV / Its Been An Honor With This Infinix 2017 Legends! / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: What's Wrong With This Infinix Phone by Badookelzi(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2022
A close relative phone has been misbehaving for some days now.

According to the owner the phone went off when she still had about 30% and the battery wasn't weak to Begin with.

Since then it hasn't been booting again.
I've charged it for over 2 hours with different chargers, but it doesn't even want to cahrge.

Once I plug the charger it will show the charging icon and disappear, then continue looping like that.
Doesn't want to on.

Re: Help: What's Wrong With This Infinix Phone by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 06, 2022
Maybe it needs a new battery?
Re: Help: What's Wrong With This Infinix Phone by Badookelzi(m): 4:18pm On Aug 06, 2022
Olasyke:
Maybe it needs a new battery?

I'm not sure either, the battery wasn't weak.
It was still good
Re: Help: What's Wrong With This Infinix Phone by Jamesbiodun(m): 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
The charging port IC is bad... Change the charging port

4 Likes

Re: Help: What's Wrong With This Infinix Phone by Unbiased1: 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2022
Badookelzi:

According to the owner the phone went off when she still had about 30% and the battery wasn't weak to Begin with.

I've charged it for over 2 hours with different chargers, but it doesn't even want to cahrge.

Once I plug the charger it will show the charging icon and disappear, then continue looping like that.
Doesn't want to on.

I have experienced something like this before with a Huawei phone. I formatted my phone with a computer because I thought it was a virus I mistakenly downloaded. The issue did not stop, I was even looking for an engineer to help me flash the phone only for the engineer to change the battery and the phone started working well again.
Go and try a new battery at a phone repair shop first before carrying out any other repair work.
Re: Help: What's Wrong With This Infinix Phone by harmargedon: 6:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Badookelzi:

Doesn't want to on.
Dead battery

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Choose Processor Over RAM / Broadcom Leaps Ahead Of The Competition With The World's First '3g Phone On A Ch / Honson Rules: Take It Or Leave It: You Are The Man Welcome Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.